Entropian Photography

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
e_photo_thread_header.jpg

Do you enjoy the views of this universe we live in?

Does your home, business, or land area need something new to brighten it up?

Need a good gift idea for someone special?

:D Well this is where Entropian Photography can be of service :D

Entropian Photography offers an ever growing variety of images for all uses in the Entropia Universe with a variety of options for your needs and your budget.

Here's how it works:

Browse through the Gallery of Images below for what your looking for
Images are clustered, shrunk and watermarked in the gallery, Images purchased are typically 1024x1024 or 1024x512 pixels providing high quality clear images free of the frames and watermarks you see in the gallery. All Images are screen-shots from Entropia Universe, and are taken with some of the highest in game resolution possible.

Example Images:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Then

Pick a Service Package
(pricing does not include the cost of Sign/PC and MA fee for Image upload)

Single Image to be loaded onto the Sign/PC of your choice by Entropian Photography - 30 PED

3 images to be loaded onto the Sign/PC of your choice by Entropian Photography - 75 PED

Multi-Frame Image to be loaded onto the Sign/PC of your choice by Entropian Photography - 50 PED

Single Image to be emailed to customer for larger freedom of use - 50 PED
(or 9,000 EFD)

3 Images to be emailed to customer for larger freedom of use - 120 PED
(or 23,000 EFD)

Multi-Frame Image to be emailed to customer for larger freedom of use - 75 PED
(or 14,000 EFD)

Exclusivity rights to use of a Single or Multi-Frame Image - 500 PED

Exclusivity rights to the use of 3 images - 1200 PED

Place your order

Send a PM to Meculus with your preferred Package and the corresponding Image ID Code of the image/images you wish to purchase.

Specify if you will be providing your own Sign/PC, and if so which one/ones.
or
Specify which type of sign/PC you wish to have the images uploaded to
(Images will not be uploaded until payment has been received when Entropian Photography is providing sign/PC)

Entropian Photography for Hire
Would you like an image portfolio of yourself, or you and your friends?
Maybe you wish you could actually see the view that is just outside your apartment wall?
Need some good pics of your Land Area or Business for promotional purposes?

Send a PM to Meculus today to fill any of the previously mentioned needs and more!! Pricing will be customized to fit your wants and needs!! All Images will be fine tuned and put into proper size and format according to the customers wishes.

Example Team Photo

FAQ

Q: I would like to further understand how Participant Content works before i make a purchase, where can i find more information on this?
A: There is an excellent "How To" published right here on EF by IDO, Just CLICK HERE to go there and be sure to give IDO some +rep for such a nice tutorial.

Q: Where do i find the Image ID code?
A: Image ID codes are located in the top left corner of each individual image, or Multi-image cluster in the gallery Example: 1A, 3B, 11C...

Q: How much will Sign/PC cost me if I am not providing them myself
A: Customer will pay Full TT of Sign + Price of MU paid by Entropian Photography (we will do our best to get the lowest MU possible on all signs, but customer will never pay more than weekly/daily MU, whichever is higher)

Q: How much will the Image upload cost:
A: Image uploads generally cost 40-60 ped depending on the file size of the image.

Q: I plan to purchase multiple images or a Multi-Frame image, do i need to pay an upload fee for each image and/or segment of Multi-Frame?
A: Yes, each Individual Image that is uploaded will cost 40-60 ped due to the way the Participant Content system has been structured by MA.

Q: If I am unhappy with the Image after I have purchased it may I return it for a refund?
A: If you Entropian Photography has uploaded the image to a sign/PC and you change your mind immediately following the initial transaction, the image will be deleted from the sign/pc and the cost of the image will be refunded to you. Sign decay, and MA's image upload fee will still be the responsibility of the customer.

Q: I have purchased the image to be emailed to me to allow me to use it as i wish, may I receive a refund if I change my mind after I have placed my order?
A: Only if Entropian Photography has not emailed the image yet, once image is in the hands of the customer, all sales are final.

Q:
I wish to purchase an Image with EFD in accordance with a listed Service Package, what is proper procedure for this?
A: The specified amount of EFD should be donated to Meculus in conjunction with your order.

Q: Can Multi-Frame Images be purchased as a single frame, and can Single frame Images be purchased a Multi-Frame Image?
A: Yes, if you would like one of the Multi-Frame Images in a single image format, that is no problem at all. If you would like a Single Frame Image in a Multi-Frame format that can be done as well. Pricing will be based on the final format of delivered image and the corresponding Service Package.

Q: I have a question that is not answered here, who do i submit my question to in regards to Entropian Photography?
A: Meculus

Last edited:
a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4_87796.jpg

b1.jpg

b2_9276.jpg

b3.jpg

Last edited:
reserved...

Hey man, could you post an example of your highest resolution image?

Hey man, could you post an example of your highest resolution image?

I've added a few examples to the main post in this thread, and thanks for your interest :)

I've added a few examples to the main post in this thread, and thanks for your interest :)

Oh I'm sorry man, I want to add this just to help you out... that these images aren't highest resolution. Infact they are only 1024 x 512. If you want later I can show you more quality screenshots and high resolution VIA PM. You might even want to look at video cards that can expand the view radius of a resolution so that you have a higher resolution against your monitor. Just like panning a camera on something you can't fit. Great for high rez screenshots.

Oh I'm sorry man, I want to add this just to help you out... that these images aren't highest resolution. Infact they are only 1024 x 512. If you want later I can show you more quality screenshots and high resolution VIA PM. You might even want to look at video cards that can expand the view radius of a resolution so that you have a higher resolution against your monitor. Just like panning a camera on something you can't fit. Great for high rez screenshots.

Images I've posted have been shrunk down to appropriate sizes for the 2:1 and 1:1 frames available in PC signs. However I do not boast to have the absolute best graphics out there, just on the higher end :) So anything you wish to show me to provide a better even better Image quality, my ears are open. After all your the artist m8, I'm just a guy who enjoys the scenery ;) PM me with any suggestions please.

bump

free bump.. any time you could make quick time vr?

Back