FYI: N00bs ONLY PVP Event @ Zychion

anonimity

Stalker
Kayla Mystique Sinclair
Hey this is my first event I've ever created so I hope to get some participants. I know there is an event section, but since my event is dedicated to new players only I wanted to post here instead.

On Friday Dec. 18th at 2100 MindArk time, come on down to Zychion Citadel. Bring whatever guns or swords you got and come frag each other for a half hour full of madness and random body parts strewn everywhere! There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. So come take advantage of this opportunity where you will have a chance in your own pvp event with NO UBERS, and NO MID-LVL PKERS and win some good prizes and just have a good time.

The rules are as follows:
Entry Fee - 3 PED
Maximum health allowed - 110
Radar Disabled
No Armor Allowed

Prizes awarded will be:
1st place - Full Valiant Armor (M) Set + 2x CB5's + all the ammo/decay spent in the event by all participants (this could be several hundred peds!)
2nd place - OF101, OM-101, MF-101, MD-101 + 2x CB5's
3rd place - LifeScanner - I + 2x CB5's
(Prizes are sponsored by Grymn Throg Calypso and Kayla Mystique Sinclair)

How to register:
1. Go to Zychion Citadel TP
2. Talk to the 'Event Organizer'
3. Click on the 'N00bs ONLY!! Zychion Rumble' event from the list
4. With the event highlighted click on the 'Settings' button in the bottom right corner of the event window
5. Click on the 'Register' button and it will take 3PED from your card automatically.
6. Show up in Zychion Citadel at 2100 MA time on Friday and bring your guns and knives!

If you have any questions please pm me or reply to this thread.
I hope to see you all there! I will also award 200 EFD Each to the 3 winners of the event if they are registered on EF. If there is a good turnout I may make this a weekly event and try to get more sponsorship for bigger prizes :)

Subscribed to see how this goes :) gl K!

More than happy to provide some prizes for our new players:D

I hope to be able to participate in this event.

Subscribed!

+rep

Alexander DeLarge

i almost forgot... the event will have STREAMING MUSIC too!!! I think. at least i set up a link for it and it tested good so it should work! :yay:

What a nice idea! Thank you! :yay:

Just wondering if for upcoming events we could pay with sweat at a fair rate? You could reserve some tickets for being traded later for sweat. I bet you will get a lot of trade requests :D

Cya!
Baalat

Dammit dammit dammit! Would be awesome to join but it's so late here that time :( Get it earlier next time please...

Are faps allowed? looking forward to this and honestly i've never participated in an event before :)

First time theres one around my level (or maybe just a bit under but I still qualify) at a time of day I can participate!

yes faps are allowed this time, but no armor. perhaps next time i can make another event with no healing allowed as well. this is just the first one and kind of a test run. i hope to get some positive feedback and turnout and i will try to make the next one better by whatever you all say.

I registered. probably best to promote it at neas place, lots of noobs there saving peds for events such as this.

bump. starts in a couple hours :)

would love to try but bad timing for me, hopefully more events if this is succesfull.

Next time I don't think the max health should be any more than 100, 110 can often be atleast a good years worth of playing.

I have to point this out now that you should probably do something about the people getting ready to participate with 47 agility and Fireforge 8000s

I don't see how thats anything like a noob event.

Wow, even U.S. players set up events in times slots where U.S. players that have normal jobs can't play in them... I have a buddy that's been playing for about 3 months now that is bummed that he can't join in... :(

Oh well, best of luck to those involved - have fun blowing eachother to hell and back! :wtg:

Just had a bit of luck - 71ped global :yay:

So i'll likely be checking out your planned opalo event next time ;)

Oh crap! I fell asleep three hours before the event and I woke up three hours after. Am I just unlucky or very lucky to not have lost the major amount of 3PED? Since I've started skilling with Breer P1a I've noticed how much it sucks.

Next one --> I'm in with my bazooka for 51251251255PEDs!

Wow, even U.S. players set up events in times slots where U.S. players that have normal jobs can't play in them... I have a buddy that's been playing for about 3 months now that is bummed that he can't join in... :(

Oh well, best of luck to those involved - have fun blowing eachother to hell and back! :wtg:

Lol, yeah I've missed more than one event due to being at work, this one looks like it would have been fun. It happens, hopefully next time if it's on the weekend or a few hours later. Good work organizing it, I hope you had a good turnout.

Lol, yeah I've missed more than one event due to being at work, this one looks like it would have been fun. It happens, hopefully next time if it's on the weekend or a few hours later. Good work organizing it, I hope you had a good turnout.

Actually I find the majority of events, especially the noob ones to be in the extremely early hours of the morning when I can't be around to accommodate for the American time zone. Infact this is the first one i've been able to ever really attend in my time zone.

Back