Beauty Andromede Guru RIP 17/12/2009

thank you all. yeah I need to be a little bit more patient.

Hi, I hope I won't bother anyone with the following, but sometimes I need to write.

Today, April 22nd 2010, you would have been 33 years old.
4 months ago to the day, your body was sealed forever in the tomb.
This makes 2 terrible and sad anniversary in a single day.
On this day, I offer you roses symbols of my love for you :
33 white because you were my angel came from the white Russia
33 pink as pink color was your favorite and that you wear your beautiful pink dress in your coffin lined with pink
33 red because my love for you is eternal.
Nevertheless, this anniversary is the most painful of my life, because it happens without you.
The huge void you left, is infinite, has no limit.
You left too soon, too young. You did not have the right, and yet it happened.
Without you, my life has no meaning, although I know you’re still here, but it’s not enough.

I'm sorry, man. That last post almost made me cry. :(

I've installed on the grave the marble in a heart form and one in book form with her picture.

27855-dsc00067.jpg

It's really painfull as now when I'm wathing at the grave ad seeing her pictures, I realize that she is away and far from me forever.

This story's really touched me. I'm so sorry, Cobra :(

Have you talked to MA/FPC any about the in-game memorial?

First time I've seen this thread. All the best, hope something makes you smile soon. At least you met her, married her, and had the time you had. I'm away from my wife for the first time in 5 years right now and this thread makes it seem like she's on the moon. Can't imagine how you feel.

Good luck in the future.

Hurrikane

This story's really touched me. I'm so sorry, Cobra :(

Have you talked to MA/FPC any about the in-game memorial?

I'll send them again a request to know if they have done somethings.
They told me that they are changing things in game....

If nothing move it will be necessary to make a petition like many have offered to help.

Thank you for all your support. right now, nothing heal me at all.

I've installed on the grave the marble in a heart form and one in book form with her picture.

It is really beautiful, your wife must be really proud of you and miss you so much too. You will be together again at the right time. I know it doesn't make it easy for you now. I hope some of the despair will ease and you can find a sense of peace, knowing that life goes on in another form and that you and your beautiful Lady will be together again forever next time. But for now you have an angel looking down on you. I hope that makes you smile.

Blessings and Peace to you, Cobra.

today is my anniversary. I'm crying for several days now that I know she won't be here to be the first to wish it. I don't want to see noone, and I asked all my friend to not wish it as for me now, this date doesn't exist anymore. It's 7 months already that life has ended for me, and I even found that it's getting more and more difficult each day.

I've no news from MA and I actually start to think that only famous people like Neverdie are allowed to have a memorial for their wife.

I'm disappointed. I'm lost

not my creation, however:

"God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be, so He put His arms around you and whisperd come with me, with tearful eyes I watched you, as you pass away, Although I loved you dearly I couldn't make you stay, A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest, ...God broke my heart to prove He only takes the best."

yo cobra

just saying hi buddy

Can't find any words.i'm so sory to hear that.

Back