FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Status
And yet after being an active thread, non of MA staff came here and said a shit. I bet they are just reading and laughing at us now those "#¤%&/()=?

The son of Jan Welter Timkrans (Kim), mentioned taming again and that it will be great...but not when.

The day taming returns, everyone will go "woohoo" once again and forget about the way MA handles stuff for a short period of time. And so on...

Ill be happy when taming is finally back, yes. But I won't forget about the way MA has handled all of this. I don't think there is anything that MA can do at this point to make me forget it. With compensation I can forgive, but I still wont forget.

Agreed, if there is a meaningful compensation, some forgiveness may be in order, but the bad taste will remain for sure as long as we play the game and after that.

1012 days without taming! :whip:

1021 days without taming! :whip:

I guess the next landmark is 3 years or 1095 days, should be easy for MA to take us to that wonderful anniversary, maybe the content manager wil get a nice bonus for that.

can i ask whats the last statement u heared about pets ?...

none did awnser if , some1 say this article about fishing :eyecrazy:

Last I heard was Kim saying it is definitely in the pipeline and they are working on it.

I could point out that saying absolutely nothing about it despite growing frustration is cowardly at best and stupid at worst...but why state the obvious.

so none els heard about the articel ?

they told first fishing a new profession as i understud...

i where hoping i missunderstood but now i cant find the link anymore , and none els ever found it here :scratch2:

nope was a other and not inside this forum ...

still mad if fishing comes first :wise:

Why ?

EU is one of the best fishing game arround.

let me show you:

You throw the pole (aim)

Use the tool several times (pull the line)

Take the hook (loot)

It's the oldest profession in EU, just wasn't officially mentioned

Hmm, this is actually a rather interesting article, of course the line about pets being introduced as early as the end of 2012...well that is just painful.

I am veru curious to see how this works out, and how MA handles the compensation for those it wronged.

Hmm, this is actually a rather interesting article, of course the line about pets being introduced as early as the end of 2012...well that is just painful.

I am veru curious to see how this works out, and how MA handles the compensation for those it wronged.

Yeah, the word "perhaps" jumped off the page for me. Aah well... not much we can do but wait and hope.

The word "perhaps" is or should be the company slogan. MA has a history of not only failing to make deadlines that they advertise, but they also have a history of not following thru with what they say. My guess is they will have other ideas pop up that they will worry about first. Ill be damn surprised if they ever figure out how to bring back taming, and if they do I seriously doubt that there will ever be any compensation for the time spent screwing the players that actually believed what they said. Not only were they suppose to bring back the professions (taming), but they were suppose to improve taming a LONG time ago.

I personally have no interest in hunting, mining, crafting.... so i still wait for the day that the heavens fall from the skies, that dogs and cats live in harmony, that pigs fly.... in other words the day that MA follows thru on what they say which is to bring back taming.

Every time this thread gets bumped I feel sadder and also more furious.

Nearly THREE YEARS without a whole profession is outrageous!

Having already endured THREE DREADFUL YEARS of treatment with the Thorkell Tomb shops fiasco I now have this AGAIN with Taming.

It really is a disgusting way to treat your players and payers of the bills! :mad:

I hope they are really making something fantastic for all this wait...
I mean Arkadia promissed treasure hunting within a year.
How long should taming be out... ? :scratch2:

the realy sad thing is, MA has to program the taming system first, after that is finished all the planet studios just have the possibility to implement it... its the same as kim just stated the treasure hunter profession is finished by MA since one year https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227510-why-can-calypso-add-event-spawns-while-ma-still-havent-fixed-mob-spawns-on-every-other-planet&p=2940206&viewfull=1#post2940206

so we did not became a statement by MA that they started to program it, the other way around we dont even know anything MA is doing right know :computer:

yeah early in 2012 :) the word early is hilarious in the extreme, if you said that Kim then you my friend are comedy gold.. or just a joke.. im not sure which just yet.

At this point it is abundantly clear which one it is...no gold:)

Let's see if one day Kim or someone else has the balls to actually make a definitive statement on taming implementation and timing and stick to it for a change.

Halfway through 2012, another VU goes by and we're STILL WAITING! :mad:

it'll come when we least expect it. So stop thinking and expecting it people :D

it'll come when we least expect it. So stop thinking and expecting it people :D

yeah right :) you should go on the road with that comedy.

I haven't been expecting it to come for years and it still isn't here so there goes your logic.

We are discussing the almost 3 years it has been totally gone, we arent even mentioning the stage 2 that also never ever came but was promised and hinted at for years, so add them up and i think we kinda waited way to bloody long as it is.

Last edited:
Wow guys, you sure are patient... waiting 3 yr to re-implement pets and 7 years to implement actually usable pets, as hinted as stage 2 :D

I.

P.S.

I guess its 7 years, I joined early 2006 and they were there... cant believe they would not re-implement this for 3 yrs now...

Wow guys, you sure are patient... waiting 3 yr to re-implement pets and 7 years to implement actually usable pets, as hinted as stage 2 :D

I.

P.S.

I guess its 7 years, I joined early 2006 and they were there... cant believe they would not re-implement this for 3 yrs now...

Not so much patient as there isn't anything we can do :) but once it does get here if I'm not compensated in some fashion for 3 years without 54 levels of a skill then they can whistle i will take my money elsewhere.

Still not one comment from Kim or the others, they should all be as embarrased as i am disgusted in their treatment of us.

Well I fully agree with Butch, but we should not rolll over if they give us an L brush as compensation and clap our hands.

It should be a very meaningful compensation package, along the lines of very high level armor, new high powered UL whips etc.

It is amost mind boggling that Kim or any of the others are not answering this.

I think this wil make a great case for a very nice class action lawsuit, which is something I plan to start actively discussing with my lawyer.

To be honest: I have unbelievable many PEDs stuck in useless Whips, Skills, pet deeds and food... it's a SHAME that we don't get an answer for YEARS.

Compensation: (L) items are not worth shit, except you sell them on day one. All tamers would deserve high level whips, according to their skill level, that would make sense and would be fair, if these items will never be lootable/craftable ever. This would give tamers the feeling: at least we received something unique for the PEDs we lost over years!

Status
Back