FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Status
Max. 100 days to go!

I really, really, really hope taming will back before the end of the year, as Marco has indicated. All whips ready, nutrio bars ready, fruit stocks plentiful, sweetstuff stock could be better, brushes ready and pet stock depleted (well, almost).

Bring it on! :whip:

I really, really, really hope taming will back before the end of the year, as Marco has indicated.

Would surprise me :D

So... Tomorrow VU11.3... Will it contain pets? I think it will, because pet is 3 letters... Also "all good things come in three"... Wishful thinking? We will know tomorrow :p

So... Tomorrow VU11.3... Will it contain pets? I think it will, because pet is 3 letters... Also "all good things come in three"... Wishful thinking? We will know tomorrow :p

HOF and ATH have three letters also, as does poo and pee and And and...:eyecrazy:

Max. 93 days to go! Maybe VU 11.4? VU 7.8 was the initial introduction..

Last edited:
And the award goes to :

RobVee, the most patient participant of Entropia !

Congratz

Get up here Rob and... wait whats that? Are you sure? Really?
I'm sorry Rob, seems the award hasen't arrived yet. Will be here anytime soon m8, sit down.

Last edited:
I heard the award will come with VU 13 an needs to be claimed on Michael Jackson planet :D

And the award goes to :

Congratz

Get up here Rob and... wait whats that? Are you sure? Really?
I'm sorry Rob, seems the award hasen't arrived yet. Will be here anytime soon m8, sit down.

Thanks! :)

By the way, why did you edit your post? What was wrong with your original message? Let's see! ;)

And the award goes to :

Congratz

Almost feel sry for u, almost...

You felt sorry for me? Well, almost? But not anymore? Why? Questions, questions... get back here! :whip:

Well the reason is obvious if you look at the 2 posts. Obviously I thought the award not arriving joke was more fun than the almost feeling sry remark.

Think I made a good choice, don't you think?

Just in case you're wondering why I ALMOST felt sry, well, let's just say you miss taming for the entire community and you're doing a great job!

Well the reason is obvious if you look at the 2 posts. Obviously I thought the award not arriving joke was more fun than the almost feeling sry remark.

Think I made a good choice, don't you think?

Sure mate! :laugh:

Will be great to do a pet walk again...

Yesterday someone laughed at me when I told them, that my highest profession still is taming...

just curious ... How likely is MA to do it this year ??

I knowthey said it ... but ??

Angel

Well, if you look at the HUGE improvements I have the feeling, that MA suddenly speeds up a lot... quality is much higher, features are very cool and add real value to EU... so I now hope for 2010...

I miss my pet Daik... he was always good luck while out hunting... except I couldn't hunt Daik with him... just didn't seem right...

Marco is supposed to be making an announcement on various things including the missing systems soon.

Calling-Skam!

Personally I think that vehicles have removed part of the incentive to bring back taming. I was looking forward to being able to ride mobs one day, but now we have vehicles that is not quite as important any more. Perhaps Equus is the only mob that is faster than a vehicle. I'd like to fly on a Hiryu though.

I think Taming will come back with many new features. If we can use our pets for combat or in PvP that will be cool. Using them for transport will be interesting. I hope they allow all mobs to be used as pets, depending on the level of the Tamer. Imagine your own pet spider!

Anyway, only time will tell and at the moment we still have 2 months to go!

Personally I think that vehicles have removed part of the incentive to bring back taming. I was looking forward to being able to ride mobs one day, but now we have vehicles that is not quite as important any more. Perhaps Equus is the only mob that is faster than a vehicle. I'd like to fly on a Hiryu though.

Well I would love to have my own Elephant and Lion irl, would love to ride an elephant in the streets - no worry about taxis anymore, and who will try and rob me with Lio the lion by my side....

Even though there are vehicles in game, I will still love riding my own mob, even if they slower. Imagine you can mount a rifle on your mob as well(hopefully to kill other mobs, not just pvp).

Yes it is probably a status thing as well, for those that can run around with 5 mobs - just to show others how hard they worked.

And a vehicle do not follow you like your cute little furry pets and keep you company, or run away from you....

Ye i want my "Snotty" and "Fluffy" and all the rest back of my pets back!!!

:acid:

Oh yes, and do not forget the xmas sleigh that the reindeer, I mean snablesnots can pull, with a xmas bag that can take an unlimited amount of items.

"Dear Santa,
Please bring the pets back and please may I have a xmas sleigh and and and ... do not forget the kilts...."

Good to see so many colonists still interested in taming!

If you are a dedicated animal tamer, please consider joining the Calypsian Taming Group! :whip:

Max. 60 days to go!

I hope its soon.

Last edited:
Still waiting :eyecrazy: what is the problem? why dose it take so long? damn-it they are loosing money:banghead:

My UL viper whip is up to .8... should just be a matter of time til I get it to .9... Sure would be nice to be able to hit the "attempt tame" button as I skill this thing's tier level up.

Status
Back