FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Status
What they said...
:lolup:

MA... wake up and pay us back !

Hey all. I have some good news or at least it looks like good news.

About 1 year ago I bought some zoology implants.
As with most implants they did not work.
Many months later they fixed the implant system.
Not the ones for pets. They still did not work.

Today I thought I would try again.
It worked the implants took and I went up in lvls.
Does this suggest they are working on the final touches for the pet system.
Lets hope so. It feels closer. They said the newyear. Maybe they are just a bit behind.

New edit. Darn I was off on this post. It has been the animal lore ive been trying to insert. Zoology worked but Ive not attempted it before.
Ill have to wait till I get back to the astroid and get my animal lore implant out of storage and try it. Its possibe it still does not work.
Ill let you know how it goes when I get back.

Last edited:
Atleast they gave us tomtebloss :hammer:

@FPC: what about an statement on this?

Hey all. I have some good news or at least it looks like good news.

..........Does this suggest they are working on the final touches for the pet system.
Lets hope so. It feels closer. They said the newyear. Maybe they are just a bit behind..........

Final touches? Stables would be a start, I don't remember seeing one of those yet.

Hell ye will see!
Keep his thread updated mate. Ty

529 days without taming! :whip:

533 days without taming! :whip:

Will VU 11.6 bring back taming? We will know in few hours!

533 days without taming! :whip:

Will VU 11.6 bring back taming? We will know in few hours!

Shit hope not MA takes hunting or crafting away from mus here :(
ontopic.. Wtf is this? Beacons taming masks etc why do u take that from players MA???
Lots of players had this for a profession and/or enjoyment, why take those from us???
And with fkn empty promises everything is coming back.. Sounds like my old father promise stuff but never got his promises thru... FCK it...

or number 1576 ... and while we wait we get false promises !

screw cars! I want to mount an daikiba or something today:yay:

Taming in progress and added features!

03 Feb 2011 16:40 UTC

Statement from the CEO Jan Welter Timkrans concerning upcoming systems inside Entropia Universe

“We are currently prioritizing the systems necessary for the entire “Entropia Universe Concept” to function correctly. This includes getting the rudimentary space flight system that we had implemented in earlier versions up to speed. This is now our number one priority, which I am sure a number of current holders of hangars are pleased to hear. The new space system will permit flight from one planet to any other planet within the Entropia Universe and of course there will be opportunities for a lot of adventures along your travels.

We would also like to inform you that we have already employed about 20% new programmers who have started work in 2011 and we are aiming to employ about 20% additional programmers in the first and second quarters of 2011 so we can speed up the delivery of systems into Entropia Universe. Work has already started on the “Taming” and “ Mentoring” systems which will be back with a number of added features. Next in line is the “Makeup” and “Beacon “systems and mutants.”

Sincerely,

Jan Welter Timkrans

Check out the bold part!

wow that was better than what i got :laugh:

Reply:

Thank you for your inquiry. The information we have so far is that all systems that are not yet back in the game will be implemented before the end of this year. Unfortunately, we do not have any more specific information regarding this at the moment.

Some of them are taking time since we wish to improve the systems before we let them back. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Kind regards,

Does 20% more programmers mean 30% worse loot ?

Thus 30% of nothing is nothing. I guess ma will start charging me just to log in soon because of the lag I cause when logging in.

Looking for tamed gibnib lvl 20. as loot pickup er and moving storage mostly for empty sweat botles and empty paint cans.
Looking for wild umbra female young pre orb style........

wow that was better than what i got :laugh:

Reply:

Thank you for your inquiry. The information we have so far is that all systems that are not yet back in the game will be implemented before the end of this year. Unfortunately, we do not have any more specific information regarding this at the moment.

Some of them are taking time since we wish to improve the systems before we let them back. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Kind regards,

Oh how I love people who clog up support queues with brilliant cases, like this. I'm sure nobody has more pressing matters than indulging people acting like impatient kids, thinking sending them questions like this is gonna solve anything or get them any useful info. After all that is support's function, right? Giving ETA on the development of things they probably don't even have a clue about. :tapfinger

P.S.: Whatever happened to the rolleyes emote? That was my favourite! Especially for these occasions. I guess I'll go file a support case asking!

3 Feb 2011 16:40 UTC

Statement from the CEO Jan Welter Timkrans concerning upcoming systems inside Entropia Universe

“We are currently prioritizing the systems necessary for the entire “Entropia Universe Concept” to function correctly. This includes getting the rudimentary space flight system that we had implemented in earlier versions up to speed. This is now our number one priority, which I am sure a number of current holders of hangars are pleased to hear. The new space system will permit flight from one planet to any other planet within the Entropia Universe and of course there will be opportunities for a lot of adventures along your travels.

We would also like to inform you that we have already employed about 20% new programmers who have started work in 2011 and we are aiming to employ about 20% additional programmers in the first and second quarters of 2011 so we can speed up the delivery of systems into Entropia Universe. Work has already started on the “Taming” and “ Mentoring” systems which will be back with a number of added features. Next in line is the “Makeup” and “Beacon “systems and mutants.”

Sincerely,

Jan Welter Timkrans

Check out the bold part!

Tamers, mount your Atrox Stalkers !

Miggo:whip:

Last edited:
Aetherex>VTOL
come on MA:whip:

539 days without taming! :whip:

Whoops, double post!

Status
Back