He-Man Outfits 2009

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
He-Man Outfits 2010

This year I decided to enter the He-Mam competition. It was a very much an educational experience about the clothing, texturing and colouring systems in entropia. After looking at various clothes, colours and textures I settled on the out fit below.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

umbra_front.jpg

umbra_back.jpg

shirt_front.jpg

rage_pants_front.jpg

rage_pants_back.jpg

rage_pants_angle.jpg

hat.jpg

full_metal_side.jpg

full_metal_front_arms.jpg

full_metal_front.jpg

full_metal_back.jpg

casual_side.jpg

casual_front.jpg

casual_back.jpg

casual_angle.jpg

During the competition I saw some very nice outfits. So your welcome to share your selections, always nice to see what choices people made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aly
I snapped this one of my armor.. kindof a bad pic :/
another..

..and I didnt even make top 10 :scratch2:

Last edited:
I had a hero mask theme. :)
I guess the judges didn't find it as amusing as I did. :laugh:

Reactions: Aly
I had a hero mask theme. :)
I guess the judges didn't find it as amusing as I did. :laugh:

It's all very subjective ;)

What colour, and texture combo did u use in the first hero mask? That's an interesting looking texture and colour combo.

It's all very subjective ;)

What colour, and texture combo did u use in the first hero mask? That's an interesting looking texture and colour combo.

It is Foul with either purple or mauve (can't remember), and then turquoise for the eyes.

nice thread :yay:

hehe Darkaner.. all the guys been rushing across the stage way to fast to realize you been wearing hero masks in every round :ahh:

the competition was VERY though this year, soooo many awesome looking guys! :thumbup: well done all!

hehe Darkaner.. all the guys been rushing across the stage way to fast to realize you been wearing hero masks in every round :ahh:

the competition was VERY though this year, soooo many awesome looking guys! :thumbup: well done all!

Sing kinda told us all to not take to long etc.. plus when I did my armor set,, some retard was on stage :mad:

:laugh: Damn, I'll have to do it again then next year!

Sing kinda told us all to not take to long etc.. plus when I did my armor set,, some retard was on stage :mad:

Oh ye, that guy jumped on stage quite a while :mad:

I tried to tell singular to slow down a bit, but seems he was too busy to read the team chat :eek:

can't get in-game at the moment, but will post pics of my outfit in a few days...

waitin' on a new Power Supply for my PC, all I can do for now is web-surf! :rolleyes:

ooops maybe an admin can correct it.

You can fix it unless something has changed. Click edit, then click the "go advanced" button. You can edit the thread title there.

Back