Status

Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Proteron

Description :

Extract from Encyclopedia Calyptica, the Zoological Institute edition: Regarding the Proteron (Brontoflex).

Originally discovered by explorer Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz and nicknamed the Brontoflex until it was officially identified as a seemingly extinct herbivore species, it's now known as the Proteron. Its huge skeletons are still found around the entire Eudoria continent, but as Rozenkreutz's discovery made clear, small populations have survived the climate changes in faraway spots of Planet Calypso.

The Proteron relies on its size and cell regeneration speed, but unfortunately that's also its greatest weakness. The Proteron needs to feed on trees to survive and its mouth has adapted over the course of evolution to actually swallow entire trunks whole. Since feeding is an extensive and time-consuming task for the Proteron, it's usually exposed during these periods and therefore travels in herds, leaving deserted trails in its path. These trails make the Proteron very easy to track for any hunter, but the sheer size of the beast still makes it a formidable enemy.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Stab 25%, Impact 25%, Acid 50%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots Vu 10.6

Eon Harness SGA Edition (F) UL
Polaris Arms (F) L
Spartacus Helmet (M) L

cb28 L
bl1300 L

Last edited by a moderator:
looted F polaris arms L

Eon harness SGA Edition (F) UL

Stats for Stalker

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
I got 430.9 unarmoured form Stalker. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not uber enough to kill them. Hell unarmored I get hit for 200'ish from Dasp Stalker. Damn Sofia! :D

I'm not uber enough to kill them. Hell unarmored I get hit for 200'ish from Dasp Stalker. Damn Sofia! :D

Are you telling me we have a mob to top the Dasp now? :laugh:

I hope not for ND's sake. Star will be grinding these bugger's now.

FYI: Offering 120k for CND :)

I hope not for ND's sake. Star will be grinding these bugger's now.

FYI: Offering 120k for CND :)

hehehe

Well now they all have something to have lots of fun with. :D

what the hell I didnt even know they were implemented yet???

what the hell I didnt even know they were implemented yet???

They were implemented in VU10.6.2 along with the Calypsocod, Leviathen & Razortooth.

well I saw Star giving an old alpha a go solo
after 30 seconds, conversation went like this..
<me> Pretty hard huh star
<Star> I need fap

2 minutes later, nice uber M2S team arrives & area get's cleaned :laugh:

well I saw Star giving an old alpha a go solo
after 30 seconds, conversation went like this..
<me> Pretty hard huh star
<Star> I need fap

2 minutes later, nice uber M2S team arrives & area get's cleaned :laugh:

hehehe

Woulda been nice to see. :cool:

They were implemented in VU10.6.2 along with the Calypsocod, Leviathen & Razortooth.

the what and the what and the who :eek: How the hell have Imissedtis Im active and rea all the contents after every update... Are there any more screenshots of the other new ones??

Thanks for the info.

the what and the what and the who :eek: How the hell have Imissedtis Im active and rea all the contents after every update... Are there any more screenshots of the other new ones??

Thanks for the info.

since I cant start a new thread in this category, here is my first scan of the razortooth.
P.S. Ghost with 8a was like tin foil :D

So far loot from them looks like this:
-polaris arms L (120%)
-spartacus helmet L (490%)
-cb28 L (208%)
-bl1300 L (170%)

Last edited:
since I cant start a new thread in this category, here is my first scan of the razortooth.
P.S. Ghost with 8a was like tin foil :D

LoL Nice creativity there from who ever created it, looks like the genitals from a scipulor.

I just had a run with shadow+5B and had no worries with them up to dominant. For dominant mrs. atami had to switch from shooting to fapping (adj fap) and after a whole lot of ammo we killed it.

I don't like mobs where you have to stand clicking for 5 minutes, that is not fun at all ...

I just had a run with shadow+5B and had no worries with them up to dominant. For dominant mrs. atami had to switch from shooting to fapping (adj fap) and after a whole lot of ammo we killed it.

I don't like mobs where you have to stand clicking for 5 minutes, that is not fun at all ...

You got that right! *yawn*

But that's the way EU is evolving, huge HP mobs with quick regen.

LoL Nice creativity there from who ever created it, looks like the genitals from a scipulor.

I dont know wether to laugh or feel wierd that you even know what a scipulors genitals look like :)

hmm sound like tough mob :)

Where can I find it?

I think more tough mobs will be introduced , so at some point we had to enhanced our gears

in 12 month proably a low lvl hunter can take it down if he uses enhanced gears

hmm sound like tough mob :)

Where can I find it?

they were mixed in with ALOT of mulman's far NW of Tukar yesterday, not sure if they migrate but you can give it a try..? :)

-Lawz

Young to Old not so bad, but if you dont HOF you can get hosed by the otherwise sucky loot but the damn things are HOF 24/7 so... :)

Status
Back