Camelokemp: Real Estate and More!!

Kemp

Stalker
Society
Via Dolorosa
Benevolent Kempuh Kemp
Happy shopping @ Camelokemp!!

>>SHOP CLOSED!!<<
If you still have any interest in these items/estates, feel free to contact me through pm and we can setup a PvP trade!
Thanks!

Camelokemp brings you Real Estate and More!!

Real Estate:

Alpha West, 4G; Large CND app. at a kick ass price!!
Omegaton Epsilon Complex 8H; NICE VIEW+Balcony
Chikara Koufuku Condos, 13H
Chikara Koufuku Condos, 8D
Alpha West, 9D; CND appartment
Genesis Star Tower B, 5F
Beta South, 8F; CND appartment

and More:

Armor
Tiger Gloves (M)
Nemesis Arm-guards (M)
Infiltrator Shin-guards (M,L)
Infiltrator Foot-guards (M,L)
Clothing
Spiral Street Dark Strife Jacket (F)
Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)
Urban Nomad Black Slacks (F)
Trix Stiletto High Heels (F,C)
Luna Line Pulsar Pants (M)
Miscellaneous
Basic Storage Box
Stackables
-
Weapons
Eraktor Force (L); high tt

Camelokemp: Happy Shopping!!
@ your service on Raven Village #1. Eudoria, coords 78.450, 95.950.
Rogue Plains Teleporter, 1 min walk to the SSE.​

Last edited:
Come get your free Glühwein!!

Add the freshly added "Rogue Plains" teleporter to your map and meanwhile shop for christmas!!

Add the freshly added "Rogue Plains" teleporter to your map and meanwhile shop for christmas!!

That TP is on the small island, a little north of Camelokemp mansion.

Good Luck with business Kemp!
& to all others: enjoy the xmas shopping!

:xwink:

"You hear the hohoho
where do you go?
to shop and camp?
visit Camelokemp!
"

:tux:

Christmas bump!!

Happy shopping. @ Camelokemp it's Christmas until the 6th of January!! :yay:

Upgrade you FreanD Delta's Tier with a cheap one from Camelokemp!!

Real Estate and More!! bump :D

It still is the Holiday season, time to get yourself some nice gifts :yay:

Buy 1 item and get 2 Glühwein for free!! It's getting chilly again ;)

Happy New Year to all of you from Camelokemp!! :yay:

10cm snow last night, come get your Glühwein!!

Items updated!

Bought one item, where is my Glühwein?

Bought one item, where is my Glühwein?

Eva didn't give you any?! Tsk tsk tsk... I will speak about it with her tonight. Then again, we are only open for business since 22-12-2009, so she has some things to learn I suppose.

My sincere apologies and thank you for buying at Camelokemp!

Been to Rogue Plains and Rogue Plains North cant find any TP. :scratch2:
Coords?

Been to Rogue Plains and Rogue Plains North cant find any TP. :scratch2:
Coords?

It's a bit east from Rogue Plains. You must have seen a blue dot at the edge of your radar to the east when in Rogue Plains.

And then 1 Lesser step or 1 min run to the SSE. have fun shopping :)

Shops content updated, happy shopping!

2 more days of holiday shopping left!!

Did you sold anything since you started this venture? :scratch2:

Sure, why not?

I thought that only consumables in high demand, like amps or crafted/looted weapons are worth selling in shops. You can sell what you have there faster in auction.

Anyway, sry for the offtopic and gl with your business.

I thought that only consumables in high demand, like amps or crafted/looted weapons are worth selling in shops. You can sell what you have there faster in auction.

Anyway, sry for the offtopic and gl with your business.

Np for the off-topic. 3 reasons why I sell in a shop:
1. I am completely done with the "bigger/faster/more" aspects of PE. I bought the mansion over 5 years ago, with hardly any use except a bit of role-playing. Since the introduction of the Rogue Plains teleporter I have set my mind on bringing back the role-playing a bit again.
Instead of stepping out of a TP and doing 3 steps towards the nearest Auction, I would like to persuade people to come to a nice shop where there is something to see.
2. The auction fee. Shopkeeper decay per sale is around 30 pec, standard auction fee is 50 pec. But the higher the markup, the higher the fee. If I don't sell, I lose the money. In my shop I only pay the 30 pec shopkeeper decay for a definite sale and no more extra fees since shopping tax goes to me.
3. I set the price that I want for the item, which I consider fair. Then patiently wait for a buyer who really wants the item. Meanwhile I don't risk anything by people dodging average monthly markup this week and there for don't sell my item in auction. Which again would cost this auction fee.

2. The auction fee. Shopkeeper decay per sale is around 30 pec, standard auction fee is 50 pec. But the higher the markup, the higher the fee. If I don't sell, I lose the money. In my shop I only pay the 30 pec shopkeeper decay for a definite sale and no more extra fees since shopping tax goes to me.
3. I set the price that I want for the item, which I consider fair. Then patiently wait for a buyer who really wants the item. Meanwhile I don't risk anything by people dodging average monthly markup this week and there for don't sell my item in auction. Which again would cost this auction fee.

These are the reasons for my shops, so it's easy to sell other things in your shops too, if you keep the stocked all the time. The thing is, that I consider fair different form most players :). If I have an item easy to get like a Marber Bravo, I try to sell at MU (which is hard these days). But if it's something that's sold maybe 6 times a year in auction, then I set the price higher, as I know, it will be months, before I have the next chance, to get this item again.

Ores I sell below MU ofc :).

Consider this as a free bump. I wish, houses would look better inside and we would have more senseful things to place inside.

Consider this as a free bump. I wish, houses would look better inside and we would have more senseful things to place inside.

Thanks for the bump Smoerble!

*Sarcasm on*
But erhmmm, what's wrong with the 60's/70's dessins on the walls, not to mention the good old 40's/50's wood around it... :rolleyes:
*Sarcasm off*

Last edited:
Nothing, but it's so empty, and there is no way to give it a real personal style :(. Just some PC photos don't make a house "personal"...

*bump*

Back