Status

NOR_Ken

Alpha
Society
Black Angels
First thing first! Happy New Year!

PVP GetAway TRICK!!!

Introduction :computer:

Fast info : Miners can finally get away from been looted. Miner can use hunt armor in pvp, without worries. We all can get are loot out of pvp easy.

I have done a search on the Entropia-Forum and don’t find anything regard to what I’m going to say.
I wane start this New Year with a little introduction that can make something go up in % value and some down. Someone will be happy some not. This is a little ¨Trick¨ if I can call it that.
I am very sure that many already have done it, maybe not even that they know how they can use it.
It can only be used in PVP zone, and will cost max 400ped to invest. But I am 99% sure that we all have some of the skills needed and tools.

¨Trick¨ what can happen. :proof:

I am very sure that this trick can make a lot of stuff happen. (If you use it right) Imagine this!
All loot in pvp that have high %, only because they are hard to get, and the risk of getting killed.
If the loot get more easy to get. The markup will go down right? When the markup goes down crafters can craft more and set price down as well.

Example miners
:cool:
Bring your hunting gear so you can protect you from the mobs. (Some miners don’t even have something to stand up agents real PVP avatars) So when you see one you’re dead or you run!
So when you mine and start getting 50,100ped or more. You wane get out of the zone right?
Do you wane mine and mine all day without worry to get killed? Then this trick will help!
Let’s say you can mine 35min without seeing one player. You have 170ped on you of TT materials.
Risky?. Not anymore. Mine so long you want, and if you see one. Get out of the zone with no risk of getting killed. That would be nice?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Random Photo

Hunters and PVP
The same can work for you peoples. Hunt or kill other players. When you get a lot of stuff on you. You’re starting to worry about getting killed. If you meet someone that looks scary. Use the trick and get out. No risk!

Every one!

This trick is maybe just something easy and maybe all know it. But I can’t see any one using it or talk about it. So do whatever you want do in the zone. If you see one or even if you TP to one and you don’t want to get killed. You can use this trick.

+positive - negative actions using the trick

Miners
+ get materials safe out
+ No worry’s any more
+ can use hunt armor ‘np
+ don’t need pvp gear

- Markup will go down
- Maybe need to invest

Hunters
+ get loot safe out
+ No worry’s any more
+ Use hunt armor
+ Don’t need pvp gear

- Maybe need to invest

pvp

+ get loot safe out
- Hard to kill some one
- Markup will fall
- Maybe need to invest

The Trick Will be on next Post!!!
If thats what happen

I know the trick work (I use it)
this is how it will go down. I’m not telling this without anything to profit.
I don’t take any responsibility AT ALL. If MA update game and so on.
All I can provide is something that’s already out there. You can use it.
So this is my idea! Give me EF dollars.

30 000EFD’s I tell everyone about the trick right her!
80 000EFD’s I never tell , only the peoples that gave me EFD’s
Nothing at all , Well then the NBK soc will get a new way to go PVP =)
Not sure if MA need to know anything: D

And one more thing, it’s a time limit. Give me EFD’s and when the time is out we see who getting to know the trick!

Thread ends 1, February 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Trick post
When the time is right we see whats happen.

subscribing out of morbid curiosity, to see how the thread turns out.

p.s. next time you make a thread about PvP, you should put it in the PvP section. Same as hunting, selling, hall of fame, etc.
Proper sections are your friends. ;)

I have to subscribe aswel...

subscribing out of morbid curiosity, to see how the thread turns out.

p.s. next time you make a thread about PvP, you should put it in the PvP section. Same as hunting, selling, hall of fame, etc.

Same here :p

So you going to tell us the trick or did i just waste 5 minutes of my life reading all that for nothing .....

Reminds me of those work from home gimmicks u see online...

a whole lot of hoo haa to get u excited and in the end they finally tell ya the bottom line that it is going to cost ya and probably wont make u money anyway ...

maybe a bad comparison... but i hate being left on the edge of my seat with the TO be continued one liners..

this is how it will go down. I’m not telling this without anything to profit.

Be funny if u get all that EFD and then we find out ur "trick" was something as silly as shooting urself with a grenade launcher...

Im subcribed to see how this goes but ive been burned by gimmicks before.. You wont see any EFD from me. But im certainly still curious :)

From my side this have more then just pvp ¨talk¨
By looking on what may happen to marked price on weapon , minerals , armor and other things.

But sorry to put it her. If thats wrong. Maybe some one can move it?

This ought to be interesting. If this trick exists, and you post it here, MA will do a little code magic and it will be worthless. Only way you can keep it alive is to only let it out in PM's. MA can make scrooge look like Mother Theresa. You think they'll let this go? (and by that I mean remember 2x and 3x skill periods during the holidays? now we get crap candy canes and snowmen)

I never thought of that. Going to go buy one now lol

So you going to tell us the trick or did i just waste 5 minutes of my life reading all that for nothing .....

Reminds me of those work from home gimmicks u see online...

a whole lot of hoo haa to get u excited and in the end they finally tell ya the bottom line that it is going to cost ya and probably wont make u money anyway ...

maybe a bad comparison... but i hate being left on the edge of my seat with the TO be continued one liners..

Be funny if u get all that EFD and then we find out ur "trick" was something as silly as shooting urself with a grenade launcher...

Im subcribed to see how this goes but ive been burned by gimmicks before.. You wont see any EFD from me. But im certainly still curious :)

From my side this have more then just pvp ¨talk¨
By looking on what may happen to marked price on weapon , minerals , armor and other things.

But sorry to put it her. If thats wrong. Maybe some one can move it?

I will be glad to move it... you might not like where I move it :laugh:

So... what is this post about again...?

Lol, 400 PED investment means it's probably just buying a rocket/grenade launcher and shooting yourself. If not, then shooting yourself with one is a better idea anyway, since there's a lot of those for even less out there.

Another "I invented the wheel!" thread, good job.

I'm even tempted to neg rep for all this baiting only to whore EFDs.

Edit: This reminds of me that joker a few years ago selling a manual on "How to exploit EU" or whatever it was called. I can only pity the people who fall for this kind of crap... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
the way it is worded almost sounds like an exploit.

PVP GetAway TRICK!!!

This is a little ¨Trick¨ if I can call it that.

<still hungover a bit>

So, just how did you come up the evaluated worth (in EFD, of all currencies to choose from) of this "Trick", If I can call it that? I mean, if it's as flashy, slick, shiny and wrapped up in a box with a big fuckin' red bow on it, then why would you want such a menial amount of EFDs? :handjob:

</still hungover a bit>

oh well, whatev..

:D

Ossi!

ummm..i did research abt this. but u are right i didnt find any EF abt this. now u post this. well..well..I know there are some pro/con abt this pvp issue. So i will see forward to your next post. but i am sort of newbie. i know alot ubers love to pk anyone who are newbies. like the one EF i saw on event or something i forgot what it call. Person feel bad abt pk this person and whop over alot peds. i know it worth a shot to do fun at pvp.
i know it always depend type of chip and armor and weapon. Except alot old players have more skills than newbies.
it no big deal but overall it more fun to do it in pvp4. I try to gather more from attacker loot (hedoc? sk-20 vivo). yea i got kills 6 or more times during VU9 and VU10.
Well sorry no EFD enough for me to ask for secert info hehe.

I hope more ppl read this info and if u make them more grow in pvp. then i am glad they are back to normal same as VU9.:yay:

hide behind a tree and tp outta there .. ftw.. i invented the trick now gimme efd!!

Just keep talking. I did say some one know it and some don't.

ALL I KNOW
If every use it, Something will happen.
I'm not saying its a big thing. All i know its working.

If Entropia forum dont want to know it, and I don't get any EFD. Thats okay.
I just sent a Support to MA. and I'm pritty sure they want to know.
thins thing can change PVP.

If every one use this little easy trick, every thing will change.

PS : If some one belive this is :loco: and think its some kind of scam. Don't join then. From my side its only fun, and why not get some EFD at the same time =)

EDIT: If you can allways getaway with your loot. I think the amount of EFD is right =)

Well it depend. If some ppl set up team and discuss teamwork together is key to make them successful in pvp. i saw them doing that in pvp. it really cool. i know u say hide behind tree well it depend on what kind weapons they shoot u.
It only effective way is mountains,hills,valleys is more safe than trees or rocks. unless. if u have no idea if they are team then u will surprised attack from them very quickly. i started suspect abt speed of tp chip. so..it very interesting abt this issue. i know there are 3type of tp chip. but i have no idea if they are all same kind of speed tp chip on each lvl chip for example like basic, minor, advance tp chip. basic more quickly, minor slow, advance more slower.. i have no idea. i try to get this info abt tp chip "speed" when u click to jump but how fast?? well who know...

sounds like an exploit tbh there is more than 1 way and short of tping out hiding behind stuff etc there all sort of exploits i hope whatever ure trick is than u dont get what u want and dont tell anyone takes the excitment right out of pvp if everyone uses crapy tricks
i got a trick for u
dont whanne get loodet
dont go to the fucking pvp zone ?:scratch2:

loggin off? get killed by a mob? crash the game? what?:dunno:

So this is my idea! Give me EF dollars.

I will be glad to move it... you might not like where I move it :laugh:

The best part is that the General Discussion section DOES NOT GIVE EFDS FOR ANY POSTS!!!!!!!! Had this been placed in the PVP section, they would be getting EFDs for every reply.

So unlike my normal moderating I'm happy to leave it right where it is. :D

However, my co-mod is right. This thread may indeed end up in places unknown if this turns ugly.

lol..well in your option.. it different what nor-ken say. because she say there a secert way to get profit from it. Well i agree with her. as u know if they prefer to do solo hunt on mobs then that big different is waste more ammo. but in pvp it more effective. Well it depend on ppl with happy tigger"overkill". like 1 person did surprised attack swunt team outside NEA zone.
As u say dont go to pvp zone. then u will not learn anything and not get even good profit.
In PVP oh there are heck of good deal loots and profits. except how much u spend ammos u shooting at them at pvp..as what nor-ken say.

So i dont care what other ppl say. She just to give ppl an info. i hope more ppl will grow in PVP is more fun! :yay:

Omg do you have a Romulan cloaking device !!!

or you use the Ferengi DC trick?

Last edited:
lol nice sales pitch

Does anybody else suspect that this awesome secret is in fact something that everybody already knows?

Does anybody else suspect that this awesome secret is in fact something that everybody already knows?

I'm going to assume it's something as simple as speed-dropping your valubable stackables in a rock or tree, while running/hiding...

here is 100 000 000 EFD..................................:scratch2:

Trick post
When the time is right we see whats happen.

I'll tell you for free. Use a big rocket launcher and kill yourself in one shot.

Status
Back