Info: Crystal Palace Space Station

Hi! I'm Stephan Wurmsteiger. You might remember me from such films as Aurli Rising and Meet the Kreltins 2.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

FPC Update 2010.5

CP Dome Teleporters - Have been replaced with a different style. This solves the frames per second issue some participants were having in the domes, while facing the old Yellow Televators!

:)

Took awhile for a fix, but thx FPC :) will making hunting in the domes much better now!

FPC Update 2010.5

CP Dome Teleporters - Have been replaced with a different style. This solves the frames per second issue some participants were having in the domes, while facing the old Yellow Televators!

Finally they fixed it, I had big problems before hunting there when i had to turn around looking in the direction of TP, FPS drop was to big I had to run around the mob to be able to shoot again, and that can be hard when you are swarmed by 3 or more.

So very good this fix came at last:)
But why took it so long?

I don´t want to open a new thread for this so I post it here.

Today I made a login in PA and all my items from the CP won list was in my inventar. Happend something whit CP?:scratch2:

I don´t want to open a new thread for this so I post it here.

Today I made a login in PA and all my items from the CP won list was in my inventar. Happend something whit CP?:scratch2:

What do you mean? You bought stuff on auction on CP and it was in your inventory instead of auction?

Yeah Summer, I bought some weapons some time ago on CP auction and the guns was in my inventory instead of CP auction today. No transport cost and I did no travel to CP the last days.

Yeah Summer, I bought some weapons some time ago on CP auction and the guns was in my inventory instead of CP auction today. No transport cost and I did no travel to CP the last days.

Weird one lol

Well as long there was no transport cost :)

Updated the original post.

Tweaked the spawn in DOME 3: lower maturity Aurlis and Kreltins now, to give morefocus for those working on the Iron Missions! Now you can camp in Dome 3 and work on both missions at the same time! or if D1 has too much chaos, might be a little more peaceful in here.

Tweaked the spawn in DOME 4: It's more like Old "d4" now. with Aurli Soldier-devastators, but as compared to old D4 where majestic was very rare. There should be at least 1 in the dome at all times :) :cool:

Updated the original post.

Tweaked the spawn in DOME 3: lower maturity Aurlis and Kreltins now, to give morefocus for those working on the Iron Missions! Now you can camp in Dome 3 and work on both missions at the same time! or if D1 has too much chaos, might be a little more peaceful in here.

Tweaked the spawn in DOME 4: It's more like Old "d4" now. with Aurli Soldier-devastators, but as compared to old D4 where majestic was very rare. There should be at least 1 in the dome at all times :) :cool:

this sounds very good :) been missing the old D4.. and D3 has been very mixed with small too big aurli and kreltins.. now the only complaint I have is the hills and crap.. I know its not your fault.. it should be like it was before.. just a huge pit with lots of aurlis in the middle.. so you can stand at a wall somewhere and always be able to see whats going on.. kinda like D3

I come back to CP and look gone, gone and GONE !

Dome 3 is wrecked no Medium - Big Kreltins

Dome 4 - Chasers are gone all that camping chasers and hunters last year, and chance of ATH there has all but washed away and now its back to the old times but worse, at least the Old Dome 4 had good mix from soldier - hunter, but hunter is not spawning much at all here

Majestic Non Existant
Chasers are now rare again
Hunters hardly ever spawn
Just Soldier, Strong - Ravager and Devastator

But the shocking truth Dome 3 is just another Noob Dome like 1 & 2 - Goodbye Kreltin Alphas, and you say its peaceful - for now maybe but it will become the same as every other noob dome, The challenge of going to CP now is, well no challenge anymore at all, its just a place to do the missions thats all really ..

I come back to CP and look gone, gone and GONE !

Dome 3 is wrecked no Medium - Big Kreltins

Dome 4 - Chasers are gone all that camping chasers and hunters last year, and chance of ATH there has all but washed away and now its back to the old times but worse, at least the Old Dome 4 had good mix from soldier - hunter, but hunter is not spawning much at all here

Majestic Non Existant
Chasers are now rare again
Hunters hardly ever spawn
Just Soldier, Strong - Ravager and Devastator

But the shocking truth Dome 3 is just another Noob Dome like 1 & 2 - Goodbye Kreltin Alphas, and you say its peaceful - for now maybe but it will become the same as every other noob dome, The challenge of going to CP now is, well no challenge anymore at all, its just a place to do the missions thats all really ..

These changes are for the time being. Hopefully will be able to make some changes to CP this year.

The reason Dome 4 was changed back to old D4, is because many people have wanted it again. There was almost noone hunting in this dome for months. Since the change it has been filled with hunters. It is now a great dome as old Dome 4 used to be. With a slight advantage, that there is a majestic or 2 in the dome, and a few times a day, a Queen might pop up. So it's perfect for ubers who want to do the Aurli mission on bigger mobs with chance to ATH.

In the old D4, queen was basically non existant, and majestic was 10 times more rare then it is now. It is a great dome for solo hunting with chances to ATH on every mob in the dome. Stormer just had ATH this month in there already. And it's a great team dome aswell, many teams have been in there spamming the globals.
How it was before, While yes it had some big mobs, noone hunted there, no ubers like to hunt them.
And with the spawn, you are wrong, there is a lot of hunters and chasers.

Dome 3 was set to low maturity because not many were hunting in there, and it gives people a place to go, while there is chaos and events in D1. Since the majority of people are working on the great missions. And due to the fact about the Kreltin Alpha-provider bug, it is still not possible to set up medium sized krelts, this was also a factor in making the change.

If I had more domes of course I would be able to do more things, and have variety for everything then. I hope this will be possible in the future. As for now the changes have been made to make to best suit everyone as best as possible.

If I had more domes of course I would be able to do more things, and have variety for everything then. I hope this will be possible in the future. As for now the changes have been made to make to best suit everyone as best as possible.

After the Medusa fiasco, MA/FPC/SDS/XYZ should give you 6 more domes and 3 new types of aliens...

After hunting in there its not bad - but Stormers ATH is no ATH to anyone else (lol gifted avatars) but it seems that MA have nerfed the hit rate on the devastators since the ATH, even though they dont hit as hard as the hunter chaser, they hardly miss now, whack , whack , whack lol , I could take them down very easy last year in phantom 5B, this year its ALOT harder to hunt devastators, maybe the aurli dev nerf is just the beginning maybe they nerf all the high maturity aurli eventually, about the kreltin bug - I notice the provider is more deadly than guardian and dom (same like the aurli devastator (they hardly miss) is this the pattern of things to come ...who knows

After hunting in there its not bad - but Stormers ATH is no ATH to anyone else (lol gifted avatars) but it seems that MA have nerfed the hit rate on the devastators since the ATH, even though they dont hit as hard as the hunter chaser, they hardly miss now, whack , whack , whack lol , I could take them down very easy last year in phantom 5B, this year its ALOT harder to hunt devastators, maybe the aurli dev nerf is just the beginning maybe they nerf all the high maturity aurli eventually, about the kreltin bug - I notice the provider is more deadly than guardian and dom (same like the aurli devastator (they hardly miss) is this the pattern of things to come ...who knows

They were not changed. There is no nerf. Aurli's are the same... I'm able to take big ones down and only taking 2-3 hits on avg. sometimes there is times where then seem harder, or crit more often, but it has always been so.

As for Kreltin Provider, yes this is the Kreltin Bug. Alpha and Provider have the wrong stats... their names were swapped, but stats are still incorrect been waiting a long time for this to be fixed now.

Back