The Matrix Has Me?!

Aly

Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Alyss Aly Aquire
I was out skilling (ie. taking out some frustration) on the little merps when suddenly it all went pear shaped...

At first it was just the chat box and the mobs..

Then it went to anything and everything in text

Veeeery strange :D

At first I thought the Merps might have gone 'robot war' on me.. but alas, seems it was just a shortlived bug.

Anyone else come across this one?

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

EDIT: Sorry Mods, this one should probably be in the bug section :ahh: Please feel free to move ;)

Last edited:
China hacked you! :d

so whats the problem, don't see anything strange there, those texts always look like that to me :D

It possible MA overhaul changing the system with other new system. that look alike binary(overdrive downloading system)??

Yea i started laughs alot and it possible u matrix got u! :D

So I assume u got hit by matrix. then i would stay away from u hehe!:laugh: just kidding.

It neat of u snapshot of this screens to show ppl. GZ.

Looks like it lost the UI font and the substitute isn't compatible.

What graphics card are you using?

It possible MA overhaul changing the system with other new system. that look alike binary(overdrive downloading system)??

Yea i started laughs alot and it possible u matrix got u! :D

So I assume u got hit by matrix. then i would stay away from u hehe!:laugh: just kidding.

But when I was offered the blue or the red pill.. I just ran :eek:

Personally, I think the Merps have been learning from the bots and are on a mission to take over the planet.. one text line at a time :silly2:

Looks like it lost the UI font and the substitute isn't compatible.

Now that's far too unexciting :silly2:

Where are all those conspiracy theory nuts when you need them??

This is EF after all :D

Aly

Use memtest for the system RAM, and a similar tool (which I can't remember now) to test the video RAM. That doesn't look too good...

Use memtest for the system RAM, and a similar tool (which I can't remember now) to test the video RAM. That doesn't look too good...

Oh now you have me worried :(

Checked memtest, all good there.

Have had some graphics issues lately so will check the video RAM and graphics set etc.

Thanks for the advice :)

The mad text bug did however dissapear on relog and hasn't resurfaced since then.. was fun while it lasted :D (although would have driven me mad if the relog hadn't fix it ;) )

Aly

Strange signals in disguise eh :D
Unfortunatley Aly you've been targeted and identified by Merp imposters they're really Bot drones in disguise.
Your cover is blown...arggh, I suggest you insert the Dunkel into the neutron blast shelter blue prints along with the Kanerium a few Blazar fragments.... like as if yesterday.
Then
Fill the station wagon with food n booze and head for the hills;)

You have been chosen as a medium

I would suggest not to sit too close in front of your display. :D

Serious i think SpikeBlack got it.

Hi Aly,

Living in Australia things are a little toasty for us with summer and all.

Is the problem reoccuring ? Or does it go away after you have had the machine off for a while or when online at a cooler time of the day ?

If so it could be heat related.

Does the computer feel a little like it is getting ready to cook dinner for you after running for a while ?

Strange signals in disguise eh :D
Unfortunatley Aly you've been targeted and identified by Merp imposters they're really Bot drones in disguise.
Your cover is blown...arggh, I suggest you insert the Dunkel into the neutron blast shelter blue prints along with the Kanerium a few Blazar fragments.... like as if yesterday.
Then
Fill the station wagon with food n booze and head for the hills;)

:eek:
"Buying Dunkel and neutron blast shelter BP @ TP"

I considered stocking up the station wagon, but instead bought a load of booze, ammo and took the fight back to the Merp/Drones in disguise.
They're yet to crack.. but I will get them.. one day.. If they don't send me broke first :D

You have been chosen as a medium

Woo Hoo! Do I get my ATH now?? :silly2:
No?

"Speak with a true medium. Only 500 PEDs per session @ TP" :D

Hi Aly,

Living in Australia things are a little toasty for us with summer and all.

Is the problem reoccuring ? Or does it go away after you have had the machine off for a while or when online at a cooler time of the day ?

If so it could be heat related.

Does the computer feel a little like it is getting ready to cook dinner for you after running for a while ?

As much as I occassionally wish my computer would cook me dinner, I am currently in Canada.
Temperature here is a whopping -5 degrees.
The computer is running cooler that it ever has ;)

It could still be related to graphics card issues, but on the surface, all appears to be running well.

Aly

As much as I occassionally wish my computer would cook me dinner, I am currently in Canada.
Temperature here is a whopping -5 degrees.
The computer is running cooler that it ever has ;)

It could still be related to graphics card issues, but on the surface, all appears to be running well.

Aly

Cool! Welcome to Canada Aly! :beerchug:

-5, we consider that a balmy day here this time of year! :D

Back