Boots and pants - How to wear?

Mischief

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Steve Mischief Sunderland
This Q has probably been answered before but I can't seem to find the answer.

Is there a way to wear your boots with your pants on the outside so to speak? Or a kind of pants that will allow it?
Meaning that I don't want my boot shafts(?) to be seen, just the shoe part...

Meaning that I don't want my boot shafts(?) to be seen, just the shoe part...

Then why not just get shoes instead? :silly2:

I have no idea of the answer to your question though, sry :(

The cowboy boots used to fit under jeans for male avatars but not for females pre VU10.

Not sure if this is still the case though or if it works with different combinations of pants/boots.

It depend on boot , pants , avatar gender and what VU...most of time boot up to pants , sometime boot under pants...
There is no switch that allow choose to my knowledge sadly..

Make suport case and ask for it :)

Urban Pants would look better if Reilly Boots hid underneath that excess material. =/

It depend on boot , pants , avatar gender and what VU...most of time boot up to pants , sometime boot under pants...
There is no switch that allow choose to my knowledge sadly..

Make suport case and ask for it :)

:lolup:

exactly like Etopia said. Some Combinations allow boots under pants but the mayority does boots over pants.

You cant influence it. Reilly boots go over urban, basic, flame, street, luna (all normal ones). Take it like that or buy other clothes :laugh:

Like the others already have mentioned... can't change it.

If you do want some rather cheap shoes looking sort of like hiking shoes I suggest buying a pair of Arctic (white) Desert (brown) or Jungle (black) walkers. :) They stop at the ankle. Note that none of these are colorable, but one of the colors usually fit whatever outfit you're wearing.

http://entropiawiki.com/Search.aspx?searchtext=walkers&type=search

K, thanks so far.
Guess I was a bit un-precise here..:(

Boots is the Cadet Cowboy something. My Urban pants is unfortunately tucked away inside the boots so I want something else.
So when kind of boots is revealed, does it make i easier to answer?
Will Storm Kolor Jeans go outside the shafts?

See I want to have a heal, and shoes doesn't really provide it...

Hmm...didn't know I was so vain to be honest... :laugh:

K, thanks so far.
Guess I was a bit un-precise here..:(

Boots is the Cadet Cowboy something. My Urban pants is unfortunately tucked away inside the boots so I want something else.
So when kind of boots is revealed, does it make i easier to answer?
Will Storm Kolor Jeans go outside the shafts?

See I want to have a heal, and shoes doesn't really provide it...

Hmm...didn't know I was so vain to be honest... :laugh:

Pretty sure I have both of those will check in a bit and let you know how I get on

Yeah, the Cadet Cowboy Boots go over your pants for male Avatars, as do most of the 'Boot' type footwear.

The image of me used as the forum Avatar is wearing Basic Pattern Pants and Cadet Cowboy Boots, but because of the colour/texture combo used it sort of caused them to blur into each other which might be something you could try to achieve.

storm kolor jeans covers the boot.

regards

Back