Stop racism NOW!

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
"Can't we all just get along"

I realise now that this was a bad joke, so I deleted it! :)

/Hotte

Last edited:
This isn't racism :eek::confused:

This is Professional Discrimination :wise::laugh:

C'mon, what's the problem of calling a miner a miner, a taxi driver and a criminal as a criminal ? Discrimination is essential for identification.
In fact, the "discrimination" people think often it's "Under-treatment"...

... so to correct my self, do wou mean Professional Under-treatment ? :scratch2:

(Yeah, you're right sometimes mining sucks, but the other professions are the same)

You should be carefull with your word choosing, especially with these kinds of topics.
Racism points to the race of someone, of their skin color, not their actions or professions.

Discrimination is the word you want.

I don't know why you're posting this, but I've never felt discriminated against in any way (i consider myself a miner)

Unless this is a joke post and i didnt get it :ahh:

we must burn every VSE :O it has currupted the minds of the miners and turned them into sweaters

Racism is not the right term for this.

i laik racism, espeshali go kart rasism, and formula van racism, not baisikle racism becoz it is boring, but ozer zen zet - wai stop racism???

You´re right, but you know what I mean!

actually i don't...

Could you explain how this happened?
Anyone can come and scream: "im being discriminated"
But could you give some more information?
Like:
- By who?
- How?

Now I just realised this might be a way to bash MA for ignoring the miner profession? (I'm so sick of whine thread pls don't let it be this kind :()

as a hunter i feel discriminated against by this thread.

"Can't we all just get along"

I realise now that this was a bad joke, so I deleted it! :)

/Hotte

...................................................................................................

Thank your for your kind words, wizzszz! :)

damn, missed the clue...

but actually, i like the thread like it is now too!

yeah drop the word racism and everybody acts weird.
Racism is merly generalisation with the fear of deviding the pie in smaller pieces. It is egocentric and narrow thinking, it is so touchy that you are not allowed to say some skin colour does a certain thing better on avarage even if the numbers might be so. It also is that people might see a gesture or wordings and they will be translating into an attack towards that person because his or her race or belief. On all sides racism is taboo, I do not belief that putting issues in a box and bury it, misunderstanding can be solved, merly with communication and sense of understanding might solve the issues
I believe that every race is the same with racism, it is not the colour of the skin, it is the devision of the pie...
Everbody can get their share as long you hold a bigger one... narrow and primitive

Perhaps a little off :scratch2:

Back