FYI: CP Marketplace

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Welcome to the CP Marketplace! :)

In the large room located near the Main CP TP (downstairs) are 17 Market Booths. These are all filled with supplies for alien hunters. All the prices are at competitive market rates, and due to the auction fee, or travel fee, this is the best place to get any items you need while visiting Crystal Palace.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Items Always in Stock:
Weapons:
- GeoTrek LP485 Apis
- H21 Scrof
- Svempa X1
- Svempa XT
- Adapted Montgomery Anabolic

Faps:
- T10
- T15
- T20
- UR-125
- UR-175
- UR-200
- EK2350
- EK2600

Armour Platings:
- 6c
- 5b

Armour:
Male and Female:
- Gremlin Sets
- Ghost Sets
- Serum Parts
- Lich Parts
- Martial Parts
- Rutuba Parts

Storage:
- Lykke Chest
- Handbags

Other Items:
Unlimited Items:
- Emik X5 Unlimted
- Market Booth Deeds

Looted Items:
- Emik X5 (L)
- LR59 (L)
- HL6 (L)
- ESI's
- Spart Armour Parts
- Hermes Parts

* In the future some of the Market Booths will be for sale, for more info PM me.

Last edited:
Darkaner's Booth
Stock listing:

Isis HL8
Isis HL12
Isis HL14
Isis HL15
Isis BL1300
Isis LR48
Isis LR53
Isis LR59
Dmg Enhancers
Accuracy Enhancers

Last edited:
Shops as far as the eye can see

Looks like Buzz heaven :laugh:

I might look into getting a Dante shop there some time :)

I didn't know there was an unlimited vrx2000 sga, is that right?

Rgds

Ace

PS good luck keeping them stocked up ;)

Shops as far as the eye can see

maybe, but you need "nite" vision for the moment :silly2:
had to put a light in each booth so you can see the items.
I hope we can install some better lighting in here in the future :)

I didn't know there was an unlimited vrx2000 sga, is that right?
PS good luck keeping them stocked up ;)

Yep it's true. Invi looted a nice blueprint with many clicks... I think 10-14 or something were crafted. It's a very nice gun :) I used to use it as long range tagger and take down HP gun... , but because I looted jungle stalker, I don't have much need for the big rocket now. :)

Yep it's true. Invi looted a nice blueprint with many clicks... I think 10-14 or something were crafted. It's a very nice gun :) I used to use it as long range tagger and take down HP gun... , but because I looted jungle stalker, I don't have much need for the big rocket now. :)

Oh crap lol, i was think of the OA finder vrx2k rofl

I will shut up now ;) all the best with the shops buzz

Rgds

Ace

your us125's got soldout earlier today :D

Omg, imagine having a marketplace like that... :drool:

*PM sent*

Coolt, I missed this plates (6c (L)) of them have a good protection against kreltin stalker. :yay:

Wow, now I wonder which will bring in more earnings: The taxes from hunting, or selling the gear to hunt with! Either way, one feeds the other - very well played Buzz.

Nicely stocked and well priced, only thing missing in my opinion are (L) weapon amplifiers to go with the guns available.

I will keep the first post updated with all the current stock of items available. If anyone would like to see others items stocked up here, post, and I will try to make it, or keep it stocked.

Isis HL 14(L) would be nice. Also Martial and Tiger parts. :)

Hmm

About how much you gona sell the shops for? Just an estimate?

Hiyas, I will try to stock more things :) Thx for the ideas, yes will put some L amps and more gremlin etc

About how much you gona sell the shops for? Just an estimate?

Not sure on the market booths. Still waiting for the +20 item count addon to be added. Then will sell after that has been done.
Since the market booths have No Maintenance fees, they are a 1 time cost own forever market place, with the ability to list 30 items. And will be in proximity of 17 other market booths, so it will make a nice shopping center in the future with main aim towards hunters.

And as for other booths, I think ones at Corinth etc are valued at 10k or so. So it would be around that price +2k for the extra item enhancements
Also in the estate page from FPC... it shows to buy one for an LA the cost is 20k peds for a 10 item count one... so 22k to get one with +30...

So still not sure, but I think ~15k would be the rate on them for a limited amount of deeds. The others will be sold privately to good shop owners to keep a diverse marketplace.

great!!!! , the au transfer fee is a joke!

Awesome :) very nice with a market place :D Is that the same booths which was up there earlier? Did you buy all of them from the former owners (they did seem pretty empty anyway lol)?? :eek::eek:

Just curious :)

Good luck
Lykke

Awsome market place with good prices :wtg:

8a(L) plates?

(and fill a booth with ESI's for all the "I am chipping out now, goddamit!" people)

Erhmm..??

Nice marketplace in deed...

But were is the petshop??? ;)

:yay::D:yay::D:yay::D:yay::D

Apis seem to be sold out :(

Ya, will be stocking a lot more tonight, down to craft atm.

In the future the market stalls will have 30 item count instead of just 10, so it will be a lot better then, won't be running out of apis once that comes :)

In the opening posts it says T20s - everything has been bought out? Would be cool if we could get a restock. Lots of ur125, but no T20s.

Back