Strash's mining Log

Seriously,,,,,, can someone just make a film about this man ! utter legend

No disrespect, but what exactly qualifies him as a legend?

There are myths about him...some say he is such dedicated miner, that even when he poo's he moves his butt cheeks 3" south then drops the bomb, then 4" NW drops another...and he is known to make 1000 drops per run!

Strash is a legend imho!!!

How much crafting losses? Did you keep track of that too?

going to bump up for some good information and a good read for new miners or new people in the game

damn i guess so unless someone wants to earn 300ped to add everything up in this log i will give them 300ped lol

gimme 15 minutes

ok i got to the end of page #2 post #80

total spent:

total loot(tt and tt+MU mixed):

balance:

you have a total of
Total: -4989

i dont really see the point as some returns are listed with and some without MU
so not really any way to pin down a tt roi %

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks guys. Thanks for sharing this Adventure with me. This is the Final Post for the log. I might look back and see how many bombs i did etc.........
But on to the story on how this all occured.... always a story. So as i said before i was going to cool my mining down abit. The plan for this run was taking 10 level 7's out to TI and go for cobalt yumm i love that stuff. The run was pretty bad, so my mind was wandering on some things about the Mothership and such and i realized i dropped 4 unamped bombs and i was like damn... so i was like i will just finish my run and grab the 4 drops i need to finish off these amps. So the run continued and one area was throwing me some skills and i died and got them amps Tped out into that area and had 4 drops..... It was on the 2nd LAST bomb and i lagged out to get it... as you can see 250m away from claim. WHOA..........
crazy didn't see that one coming.
then i got Pm bombed and i crashed :/ sorry guys if i didn't respond to you BUT THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOT

I hit: XII x3 XIII XV XXIV

Ore: 390 drops level 7 = 1,720ped
Found TT: 46,213ped 2687%
Found mu: 9,383ped 20%
Total: 55,596ped 3232%

+53,876ped

Total: +124,173ped

Ore: 751,049 ped Spent
Enmater: 232,603 ped Spent
Dual: 66,085 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 1,049,487 ped

I will Stream some of my mining runs in the future livestream.
no matter what amp.
not sure where i will post that when i do that? here? or make a new thread ...
but whoa.

I am not awake for this.... lol

Also

To all the miners out there i am buying Angelscales/Lightmail So if you have to sell give me a msg thanks!
I will Pay fair price on the angelscales and light mail and you don't have to worry about auction fees bitting into your profit!!!

Found this @ Page 127.. So that was your overall return at the time and the latest update with overall as far as I can see :)

no no they want it how it's setup in my other log all totals spent all mu spent

The first few logs was whatever i was keeping track without mu spend mu used soo just add those on TT

they want to see

total TT earned:

i believe i have all the spent here correctly just the Total TT earned over all that is what is needed to be added up some where in the log the TT spent was added up

which these will be all in the millions people just want to see the Total %'s

either way this will take me some time to do unless someone does it and they will get 300ped

Last edited:
ok im at the end of page 16...

puhh taking longer then expected lol

spent319.648
loot262.352
roi%82,075

thats after 616 runs ^_°

Last edited:
yay im done:

runs831
ped dropped1.041.113
tt drilled950.770