Progressive Loot Extravaganza- On LA 49

HuntingN8

Stalker
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson

NEW EVENT
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/191476-great-neconu-slaughter-57k-peds.html

progressive.jpg

Event is Over!

NEW EVENT
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/182034-4-000-ped-prizes-spring-hunting-la49.html

Teams WELCOME

LA49 IS NOW A Young- OLD NECONU SPAWN!!!

Be sure to check out LA-49's home page to see all upcoming events!

Also visit Molisk LA52 at 22700,47700 and LA 51 featuring a rich mining area with molisk coming soon as well

***FREE FAPING FOR THE EVENT***

Hello Fellow Entropians!​

I am proud to introduce the first event to be held on LA 49. We are going to kick things off using the all new tier system... but better! No chance of losing your valuable items, as well as no extra cost to be gambled away.

Everyone has the same shot at winning, so come on out, young and old, for your chance to get some prize money. Located Here on LA-49

map.jpg

Basic Rules:

All screenshots must include coordinates (P), time stamp (U) and map (M). And must be posted within 24 hours of the time stamp.

*Start date - As soon as you read this, get to the LA and post your first screenshot!
*Ending date - You have 30 days from the time stamp on your first global posted. Full event will run for 30 days after the event is closed (TBD).
*Any global (hunting or mining ) within the borders of LA 49 with global message, date, and time stamp is a valid entry, and is good for 1 tier point. Loots over 250 peds (global or hof) are good for 2 points.

Now onto the prizes! There will be 3 different tier lvls for prizes -

Tier 1 - 10 tier points and good for a prize of 50 ped
Tier 2 - 25 tier points and good for a prize of 200 ped
Tier 3 - 50 Tier points and good for a prize of 500 ped

****Additional bonus!!! Anyone that gets a loot of exactly 490 peds loot will get your loot doubled (+490 peds)

Anyone that tries and is unable to make it to the next tier by the end of your 30 days will be awarded the prize for the highes tier attained.

FAQ

1) Is teaming allowed?
A. Yes, teaming is allowed. Globals must be posted by the same person with the same team name and members of team. You can collect both mining and hunting points, but to do so you must be actually shooting the mob and not just be part of the team. Prove this by your loot window or your loot in chat log.

2) Can I participate in the event solo and in team?

A. Yes - you may participate on your own (whether it be mining or hunting) in addition to a team as outlined above. You will receive a reward for each if you are deemed a winner in either or both cases.

3) Can I participate twice?
A. Yes. At this point you can join as long as the start date has not ended.

4) If I get 10 points and want to stop can I?
A. Yes. you may stop the event whenever you wish and will receive your prize as soon as we can meet ingame. Time and meeting place will be determined via PM of Entropia Forum.

Notable Mining Finds in LA49:
-------------------
Adomasite (470% MU), Lanorium, Zanderium, Frigulite, Lyst, Blaus, Dianum
Oil, Nexus, Angelic Grit, Growth Mol, Acid Root, Devil's Tail (refined to Chalmon 800%-1000% MU)

Notable Mobs in LA49:
-------------------
Osseocollum along the north shore, higer maturity Argonauts in the mid west.

osseos.jpg

Kindly,
HuntingN8 and LA-49 owners

Leaders-

Loren, Started 1/10/10 : 1 point---Time up

Dorlune, Started 1/24/10: 1 point

Max, Started 1/31/10: 5 points

Molly, Started 2/11/10: 50 points

Last edited:
Hey N8 !! :wave: :D

Congratz on the purchase and good luck with the adventure of being a LandArea owner, as well as the event ! :thumbup:

:yay::yay::yay::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

Look forward to seeing some winners, and good luck everyone!

I just want to see if i understood right. 10 globals gives an extra 50 peds, 25 gives 200 and 50 globals gives 500 peds? To anyone that gives it a go?

I just want to see if i understood right. 10 globals gives an extra 50 peds, 25 gives 200 and 50 globals gives 500 peds? To anyone that gives it a go?

Well Yes but any global or hof over 250 ped counts as 2 points instead of 1.

:wtg::wtg:GL ALL!:wtg::wtg:

I guess I will kick start this event:

Was out mining but this got in my way :)

Be back with more soon (I hope) :wtg:

Loren

woot!

great event, guys! :D here's to lots of happy hof's for all... :D

Lol dung must be going into the ground and forming ores ;) GZ on the find!

Bump this event to the top and in a new section!

*reserved loren*

bump

Not to much interest yet it seems...come and make some peds ppl!

anyone looking to make some peds?

Hey everyone, If you read the event and are like... meh...or like...hmm I probably won't bother...LET US KNOW! Let us know why! That way in the future we can fine tune the events to be what everyone is looking for....

Let us know what yer thinkin!! :D

Hey everyone, If you read the event and are like... meh...or like...hmm I probably won't bother...LET US KNOW! Let us know why! That way in the future we can fine tune the events to be what everyone is looking for....

Let us know what yer thinkin!! :D

I like this kind of events, revards for dedication.
Too me it looks like you have a good setup for the event.

However i cant kill Osse and i dont like to mine, so for now this event is not for me.

GL with the LA!

I like this kind of events, revards for dedication.
Too me it looks like you have a good setup for the event.

However i cant kill Osse and i dont like to mine, so for now this event is not for me.

GL with the LA!

Thanks for the feedback - note that there are argonauts spread throughout the LA naturally, - typically there can be a good size spawn in the NW. Have seen a good number of globals on those argos in the LA (including Loren's screen, and Cyance has had over half a dozen I believe in a couple of hunts, myself one too). Argo spawns are mid maturity or so.

There are also some trilomites wandering about.

Sorry if this wasn't clear - hope the mention of Osseo isn't scaring hunters off on this event!

Last edited:
Yes thanks for the feed back! Appears you are the only one that like this sort of event... N8

not been busy out there...prime for the harvesting of ores and enmat :)

Osseo's

The Aussie's (no offense inferred) are only to the north side and easy to avoid, I can only play for an hour a night so will be posting soon, good luck with the la and the segna neighborhood forming.

-JIAN!

:yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

Looking forward to you joining jeffe!

Sat morning bump...ahead of time

Just added...Free fapping for osseo if you would like to kill them!

Wonderful LA and wonderful event!!!

+ the free fapping service offered is super

Thanks Nate!!!!!

I'll be back again for sure :)

Sounds like fun, count me in and subscribing :yay:

Now I just need some globals.

hmm...

brb

Welcome and GL on the event!

Thanks for healing and thanks for the globals 53 peds and 176 peds :D

Back