So, Starman sold all Tailoring skills. Does Entropia have any tailors left???

what you mean like colouring lol - now thats a fuckup

I am still working to become a Tailor :)

on another note... What the hell am i going to do with 350 curtains that no one wants?

sry if this is off topic, but sarah was something that should never have happend in MAs eyes. Cuz he got to many skills, to fast. This game is for the long run, so ppl shouldnt be lvl100 colorer in just 5 years.

I just meen, starman selling out, put back the tailoring profession 2years or more..

sry if this is off topic, but sarah was something that should never have happend in MAs eyes. Cuz he got to many skills, to fast. This game is for the long run, so ppl shouldnt be lvl100 colorer in just 5 years.

I just meen, starman selling out, put back the tailoring profession 2years or more..

yea cant see why 5 years is allowed should be 6 lifetimes like these L faps :rolleyes: what were they thinking allowing a player actual use all the colours ingame :rolleyes:

add to that that most clothes with textures have some kind of bad transitions around the bum, elbows, etc.

especially the back of my ambu master coat looks pretty bad :(

She probably changed nickname as i noticed :)

PutYa Petal ToDaMetal

Or is it another person which i never heard before >D

PutYa was Sarah Petal before but not Sarah the Colorer. He has decent tailor skills I think, like some others in my soc. But Putya has no color skills.

I also know one or two other friends with quite nice Tailoring Skills but only one got some nice decent Blueprints.

I have some tailor skill, but no interesting bp. but I have some very nice color skills :painter:

Kygon, I thought you had understood by now. EU is a family game, in the sense that my son will take over the avatar from me and my grandson (after his retirement) will be able to enjoy it to the full.

Take care,
BBB
yea cant see why 5 years is allowed should be 6 lifetimes like these L faps :rolleyes: what were they thinking allowing a player actual use all the colours ingame :rolleyes:

Posted via Mobile Device

:newbie:

I am in pause for some years now. Exept sometimes i go online when i plan to trash 10-20 Euro´s.
Realy. I only come In-Game for the 3-4 hours of gameplay the Euro´s make me able to.
The fact is that playing EU is expensive. Maybe not, when you are good in baggar :laugh:

I not wonder about Starman sells his skills. The group of peeps who sold theyr skills is bigger than most In-Game realy know ;)

Even this could be a false alert and Starman not chipped out :cool:

I stopped with active crafting with the big BP-Compensation on VU-4.0. Was it VU-4.0 :scratch2: Gues it was :D.

For me the crafting system R.I.P since VU-4.0 until MA make a honnorful compensation with a new, not to expensive and more realistic BP-System.

Also i could beleve Starman got a Paycheck from MA in addition to his chip-out in order to rebalance the Tailoring system.
Meaned to spride the skills in order to let more people craft and loose more PEDs by using overdosed BP´s with a tick of to less skills for the action.

Best would be if Starman could give his statement to enshure his motivation in this case.

Greetz and Happy HoF,
Rasta / Hollyman

:newbie:
The fact is that playing EU is expensive. Maybe not, when you are good in baggar :laugh:

Is this supposed to be an insult to all of us who play for free or rather low costs?

The group of peeps who sold theyr skills is bigger than most In-Game realy know ;)

Logic dictates that then the "group of peeps" who bought skills must also be bigger then most know or did those sold skills got exported to dwarf land?

Also i could beleve Starman got a Paycheck from MA in addition to his chip-out in order to rebalance the Tailoring system.
Meaned to spride the skills in order to let more people craft and loose more PEDs by using overdosed BP´s with a tick of to less skills for the action.

Best would be if Starman could give his statement to enshure his motivation in this case.

Yes, sure. First spreading silly conspiracy theories and then asking the people you insult (you suggested Starman got "bribed") to even comment on that BS. There are reasons why high profile players barely share any information on EF anymore. Comments like yours are most likely one of those reasons.

Sorry for off topic folks, i know my post does not contribute to this thread's topic. But this kind of negativity, ship is sinking mentality and spreading rumors, lies, conspiracy theories, really ruins the forum lately.

ahhhhh the colors....
rainbow-brite.jpg

Kygon, I thought you had understood by now. EU is a family game, in the sense that my son will take over the avatar from me and my grandson (after his retirement) will be able to enjoy it to the full.

Take care,
BBB

by the time i have a grandson I wonder how things will have devolved in EU?

i get more satisfaction playing basic clicking browser based games on facebook than eu lol thats fucked

Sorry for off topic folks, i know my post does not contribute to this thread's topic. But this kind of negativity, ship is sinking mentality and spreading rumors, lies, conspiracy theories, really ruins the forum lately.

Desperate times, eh? :) When too many people are crying maybe it's really time to do something while it's not too late? But the worst thing is that mindark doesn't really care, when will they? When there will be no one left to cry? With the stubbornness worthy of a better cause they methodically keep killing one profession after another... the last really positive improvement that the whole community accepted eagerly... when was it again? Why not to confess a mistake and apologize?

If they'll do that, i'd see that things'll really get better. I think one heartily apology would raise community expectations more than hundreds of lame exuses and hollow promises. I hope that maybe the amount of mm participants will knock their heads together. Doh! I am too naive.

Take care,
BBB

Posted via Mobile Device

I bet most of those "kids" will just sell out once they know how much a pretty skilled up ava is worth.

Besides one can never appreciate an other players avatar if he hasnt skilled up themselves.

so to get them known with the game they should first startup an own avatar to learn the ways and value, but then they have to take over an avatar from their parrent/grandparrent. and I think they rather stick to their own, and swap skills or anything.

I dont see this happen, and I honestly dont see this "game" hold up 30 more years. (with or without the changes)

Posted via Liquid Device

When too many people are crying maybe it's really time to do something while it's not too late? But the worst thing is that mindark doesn't really care, when will they? When there will be no one left to cry? With the stubbornness worthy of a better cause they methodically keep killing one profession after another... the last really positive improvement that the whole community accepted eagerly... when was it again? Why not to confess a mistake and apologize?

Yes, and thats something i can agree with. Like in example the tailoring profession really needs to be looked at by MA. And it is most important that those things gets criticized by players.

But posts in the pattern:

I lose Peds

The ships is sinking

[Insert random conspiracy here]

like the one i quoted, doesn't help either.

Its not only the crazy TT the problem..
There also the decay , the fact that clothe are remouved when you put armor , the cost of painting and texturising that did go up a lot ,all the MA gift are clothe ( beret , shade,mittens,wof jacket), not much good L bp drop,lack of player and irl crisis...

Problem is in past , for 500 to 1000 ped , people had a full set , and i was making good profit ( so skill up ...)
Now , with same money people dont have a full set , and i dont make much profit ( so i dont buy material)...

In the end , i am not the only loser...all hunter are , since there is not much tailor that can profit they dont buy much material , so hunter TT their stuff and lose the MU they could make on item...

Yes, VU9.0 really pissed me off. And your right in what you say. This have had a huge impact for evryone in the game. I also used to tailor and had set a goal to be good at it but VU 9.0 just killed that dream. :mad:

There is 2 other guy who should have decent tailoring skills, Foma and the other one i can't remeber his name, maybe fang or Hunter Olis something like that :dunno:

There is 2 other guy who should have decent tailoring skills, Foma and the other one i can't remeber his name, maybe fang or Hunter Olis something like that :dunno:

Aron Hunter Olis, is friend of mine, and I know he never did much tailoring, hes 99% furniture crafting...

i think i so some foma skill the other day in auction...It was not tailoring , it was some other crafting skill...

Yeah...

You all named here a lot of well skilled crafters. Or spenders in crafting.;) I know a few...
I just want to speak for Starman.
For me he was/is "The Gentleman" in this game. Always speaking polite, always ready to help. You know you speak with a man which treat you like an equal man even if you have a lot less skills. BTW: this make us lesser in any way? Human level speaking.
And do note that he was/is bombarded all the time with msgs. When he don't answer right away he always was apologising because was hunting or so and was always tailoring for free when I asked him to tailor me something.
Just a real helpful man of a fine character, probably tired of being chat for a lot of nonsenses by a lot of players.
Thank you for being Mister Starman!:tiphat:

Take care,
BBB

Posted via Mobile Device
Ugh almost chocked with my tea, when i imagined inheriting avatars for generations.:laugh:

No kids here yet, but once/if i'll have some, i better teach them asap to keep some common sense and stay away from this "game" as far as they can, because i couldn't. :D

Back