FYI: AoW LG-areas 3+9+11 now 3% tax on both mining and hunting!

Optima

G.O.D
Society
Art of War
Great Optima Dane
As title says:

As a thank you to all that hunted/mined our Landgrab-areas this period we decided to lower the taxes to 3.0% on hunting and mining until this "LG-period" is over @ the end of february!!

LA3 is situated directly east of Nates and contains falx. We pretty much killed off the spawn, so while you can still hunt there with a little patience its now mostly a miningarea i suppose (although for some bizarre reason i personally do better on falx if spawn sucks...)

LA9 is situated s of Sakura and contains the only Cersumonspawn ingame (2 maxed DNAs densitywise with Alpha as the main maturity).
These drop a fair share of HL14(L). Grab some cheap tbird(L)+maybe some elecplates and theyre rather easy to kill for a mob that size :)

LA11 is Oyster Island: MA pretty much f*cked up Oyster with VU10, it switched ores with another island, there was suddenly an endless stream of small shitmobs all over changing it from being one of the absolutely best miningareas ingame with ONLY Niksarium (70-90% of finds usually) and the rest Belkar into being a bad joke..
Luckily thats (finally) fixed now though :yay: All the tezlas, allos etc are gone, all DNAs are minimized so you should be able to move freely, the only ores in the ground are back to being Niksarium+Belkar, and taxrate is the lowest ever on the area to my knowledge. Cant really say more than that besides that while i cant really guarantee you profit it sure as hell gets easier with that kind of markup ;)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Oyster is particularly nice now :D 80-90% Niks, the rest Belk, and only 3% tax!!

Opti, you're crazy, 3% is way too low.. but I guess it's too late to change it now ;)

Good luck everyone! :) Thank you for supporting the Art of War LandGrab Areas!

I can confirm the nice ores are back!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I wouldn't say I go to Oysters to support AoW first hand ;), but thanks for the tax reduction and the heads-up on the ore situation.

3% taxes makes it an even better mining area. :)

I wouldn't say I go to Oysters to support AoW first hand ;), but thanks for the tax reduction and the heads-up on the ore situation.

3% taxes makes it an even better mining area. :)

It is, indeed, one hell of a miningarea :D

Update!
Changed spawn on LA3 so it should be perfectly suited for WoF (providers and upwards for the 10pointers as i understood it?:) )
So atm LA3 is 2 density-maxed DNA (heavy spawn), good terrain most places on area and should be provider-guard-domi almost exclusively.
Will check it tonight to make sure the new settings are right (seems MA changed maturity ever so slightly compared to where slider stands in return for the option of setting maturity more exact so takes a lil finetuning :))

So... I hear new siggies only work with new posts? :p

*bump*

LA3 and LA9 spawns are optimised for WoF. Still only 3% tax! Any feedback from WoF teams practicing is welcome :)

And Miners, if you thought we forgot you, Oyster Isle is full of Niks and Belk for your excavating pleasure!

Have fun out there :)

LA3 and LA9 spawns are optimised for WoF. Still only 3% tax! Any feedback from WoF teams practicing is welcome :)

And Miners, if you thought we forgot you, Oyster Isle is full of Niks and Belk for your excavating pleasure!

And the obligatory *Bump* :)

*DoubleBump* ;)

I miss still some info but here's the three LA with tax updated, a nice picture, DNA and mineral that I found :)

LA 03
LA 09
LA 11

Thank you for the WoF optimization

I miss still some info but here's the three LA with tax updated, a nice picture, DNA and mineral that I found :)

LA 03
LA 09
LA 11

Thank you for the WoF optimization

Nice, ty for that :)

What info are you missing? Maybe send me a pm about the specifics and we will try to help you out? :)

Way to go AoW :D
I will visit ur LAs :wtg::yay::D

*bump*

And Sherwood i havent forgotten about you ;) Will send the info you requested as soon as im sure i have it all right :)

Im there now. Anyway to get rid of the mermoth altogether? They got screwed up back in the LG for Vu 8. something. Even the young have massive aggro ranges of the max mat's. They were never reset to their normal aggro ranges.

When I was new I could get close to a young at the edge of the inner circle before they would aggro. Now with better skills they aggro from mid point between inner and outter rings. It makes it a royal pain dodging them or trying to out run em with the other mobs on the island now.

Back