CP now player owned.......

Chesty Jugs

Prowler
Society
Necromancers
Helena Chesty Jugs
I'm really curious. With CP now being player owned, will the UL X5 still drop.....

I'm really curious. With CP now being player owned, will the UL X5 still drop.....

I dont get any idea why it shouldnt drop.
Doesnt mean anything though :D

Did it still drop in the first place?

According to MA every item is still able to drop. What they dont say is that they controll if it will but it still shoul be possible.

What I wonder about player owned, is will CP still be as populair because there were a bunch of tax free penny scraping hunters up there. And they will think twice before giving up their 4% of year sallary

lol, what kind of theory is this dude

why would the facts change just cause CP is bought by a player?

lol, what kind of theory is this dude

why would the facts change just cause CP is bought by a player?

Perhaps the chance will even go up if D3 will have Krelt Stalkers who knows.

IMHO, it will still drop. :silly2:

Buzz don't own the Mythical Loot pool he owns the space station so if its going to drop it will still drop ;)

I think MA is going to hold off on the dropping of another X5. When they first dropped, market was INSANE for it (around MM price I think?) but I think I saw a sale recently that was <100k peds for one... dropping one (or a few more) over the next few months would probably tank the price more, especially with other, cheaper guns with comparable eco dropping like rain (CB28, BL1300, HL11) with cheaper MU.

More X5 drop would only help the economy. Atm everything compare to that gun so getting this game more largescale would help with more of them dropping...

Every uber already profit from this game anyway, need more player and a whole item price drop at the moment in the system. Actual item value of everything could be lowered and most of ppl wouldnt suffer most since they bought most their gear from getting hof or ath... isnt?

What i mean is most SIB UNL gun with a dps/sec over 70 is owned by player who actually looted the weapon. Other market price is ppl who could afford it from a hof/ath or simply being rich IRL...

Every cases of that atm wouldnt hurt anyone if price would drop. So if more X5 drop in price only the uber looting sib market would be affected and its not that bad anyway if it can just make it so 500-1000 more new player get into that class having unl-sib weapon..

They could drop 100x new version of HL12 HL14 HL15 and CB24 CB26 and LR63 etc it wouldnt even screw the market for the only reason there will always be more than 100person in this game wanting such weapon if it was around a 1k-2k price.

Alot of people can afford to cycle alot of ped in hunting as fast as some people can do it in crafting or miining(oa109)

Ma would benefit, players would benefit anyway, not all but overall it would for most... be it the looter/seller or the user/cycler.

Hunting need a large-scale cycling, the only players able to do that atm are ppl using i2870 and MM and X5 and LR63 and HL15 and HL14 and HL12 and CB24 and CB26 and the unl swords... and those are getting most of the loot all the time anyway...

PPL cant denies it... go see what the ppl getting ath are already using or what they just got... we get new one into the game but still most the same ppl using the same weapons.

Last edited:
Back