"nub question" about "over hunting"

danman202

Hatchling
iv been hunting Faucervix in the same area for 2 days now and at first my returns paid for the ammo i was spending but each time i go out now they seem ot be less and less. maybe im just going crazy but my question is.

if i hunt the same area for a prolonged time will the drops get worse? if i find a good spot should i hunt it non stop till i upgrade to a better monster, or should i jump around between like 3 or 4 spots?

ps. sorry if i posted this in the rong section figured i should put it in hunting tho

I usually camp a spot and learn when loot is good and bad. If the loot is real bad then I do something else and come back another day.

It's up to you to experiment and figure out what works for you, both loot- wise and fun-wise. Maybe you were getting lucky the first few runs. I tend to swap mobs a lot, usually most i will hunt one area is 12hours

Depends on how your doing i suppose, as they say in vegas, Never stop a man on a hot streak.

One point of advice though, dont do whatever the hell ive been doing for the last month ... it hasnt been working. ;)

As for your current predicament theres a bazillion theories around as to what you should do.
-hunt out the slow period and wait for the big score
-cut your losses and move elsewhere
-Stop hunting for a while and do some smaller hunts later to test the waters and start hunting again when loot is "good"
-change your gear setup to be more/less eco

etc etc

If you ask me most of them are bullplop just do whatever you enjoy the most and which moves you closer to your goals. But whatever you do try not to make your goals loot dependant, that way in time you will always achieve them.:cool:

Back