FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia

Status
I just realized I would qualify for this list, since I am a noob there must be 100s of avs not represented on this list lol

Dear Kimmi

..this is not a pissing contest.

Dear Peel

What have you been playing the last years?? :scratch2:

Freaky facts:
60% of the people in top100, have given me their total skill count personly :) (Not meening the other 40% have refused, just not gotten to them yet.)

Disclaimer:
-Let the trolling begin.

Last edited:
Nice subscribing.

Disclaimer:
-Let the trolling begin.

Completely justified criticism on the actual thread topic =/= trolling.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community
Quoted from here

As opposed to "Not everyone is sharing Kimmis love for e-dick contests", trolling would be something along the lines of "Hey Kimmi, done any gratz-spamming lately?"

:silly2:

Thanks for all updates, im getting alot of PMs from people and that is great.

Im getting some updates with people around 250k skills, and I apreciate the input, but I hope in the long run to make this all over 300k skills. Thats why I have devided the list in two, just adding people below 300k to make it a complete top100 list.

Updated first post.

Thanks everyone for inputs, keep them comming :)

The numbers of some people will increase a lot this release since that Psychotrophy is replaced by 3 skills with the equal amount one had in Psychotrophy. Gave me an instantaneous 6k extra skills.

Cheers
Siam

The numbers of some people will increase a lot this release since that Psychotrophy is replaced by 3 skills with the equal amount one had in Psychotrophy. Gave me an instantaneous 6k extra skills.

Cheers
Siam

What your saying now is:
-if you had 1k in Psychotrophy before this update.
-you will now have 3x 1k skills in the new mf system.

It will be imposible for me to estimate what each person had in Psychotrophy, so I will not do any updates on the list. The only thing I could to would be to take an averag and add 1-2k skills on each person on the list, but it wouldnt change anything on the list.

hey kimmi your list is not pink enough!

:)

Need more info.

bump bump.....

IMHO natural skills should count double
hehe
It is quite an achievement, that's for sure!:cool:

IMHO, since SIB was introduced, there is no player in game that can claim he has natural skills! :D

PS : IMHO natural skills should count double, so this puts me in position #1 :D

In that case skills bought with profit should count triple:D Anyone can depo and lose a fortune hunting with overpowered weapons.

fist post updated!

ty all for info.

keep it comming.

I think Dan Petrov must have outskilled Neomaven by now. Neo's last public skillcount on Entropedia dates from Q1 2009 and stated 4437 Psychotropy. With the split of MF this means he gains about 9k skills.

I'm sure Dan's MF skills are vastly superior to Neo's (He was at 8k psy AFTER he chipped out in Q1 2009 and since then skilled up again) so with approx 10k psy he gains an extra 20k skills thanks to the split. And he's skilling like there's no tomorrow in the new MF professions so add another 5k for that...

/Slupor

I think Dan Petrov must have outskilled Neomaven by now. Neo's last public skillcount on Entropedia dates from Q1 2009 and stated 4437 Psychotropy. With the split of MF this means he gains about 9k skills.

I'm sure Dan's MF skills are vastly superior to Neo's (He was at 8k psy AFTER he chipped out in Q1 2009 and since then skilled up again) so with approx 10k psy he gains an extra 20k skills thanks to the split. And he's skilling like there's no tomorrow in the new MF professions so add another 5k for that...

/Slupor

true true.... but this list count more then just MF skills, Dans skill count is just an estimate from what other ppl are telling me and guessing.

mmmm, just realized I have none of the top 100 players on my friend list, man I am such a noob. Got around 50k skills myself, so give me another 50 years to get on this list.

Nice list though Kimmi

316.217 now, still natural, but not so active in EU anymore. :)

Nice list + rep :yay:

John Bigdog Burton at #1

check #56 and #93 = 270k+300k = 570k :D

-damian

60,022 toal counted a few days ago....natural

Some years back sold pretty much all my hunt stuff and skills, and now are only mining, exept for the occasional junk mob that gets in my way.

Von

311k after the return of MF

Status
Back