NBK Miners
Kinky Little Devil
normally i depo for entropia about 15$
but this time i used for Giro 555
for the earthquake in haiti maybe some more people
should do to help the people there
with 10$ u can have 100 stupid peds
or you can help people in real life
think about it and i hope you help the people like me :)

Its a good idea, it would really do mindark or FPC a favour if they did something like give 10% of all profits for a month to Haiti aswell.

Its a good idea, it would really do mindark or FPC a favour if they did something like give 10% of all profits for a month to Haiti aswell.

are you crazy ?
and my loot ? ;)
nahnahnah mindark keep is profits, i've yet donated for haiti mindark don't need to then ;)

Everyone on the world should do that. Not just Giro 666 and MindArk FPC. Everyone.

But this isnt the case.

Will never be. gl with your statement.

Never do things like that.
Rather find it a bit of a pity, that just because "something terrible happened" and the news are full of it, people start thinking that they need to help.
The whole planet needs help, especially those that never make it in the news.
Also money does not help at all, rather contact those that are sending ressources and ask how you can help them.
Money goes through to many hands and everybody keeps something.

Never do things like that.
Rather find it a bit of a pity, that just because "something terrible happened" and the news are full of it, people start thinking that they need to help.
The whole planet needs help, especially those that never make it in the news.
Also money does not help at all, rather contact those that are sending ressources and ask how you can help them.
Money goes through to many hands and everybody keeps something.

Yeah I'd put a little bit mroe effort into it then that and make sure the money actually gets there. I've given money directly to a couple that I know run an orphanage out there. The people that need it are getting 100% of what I gave. If anyone else wants to give I know the charity Robin Hood Ministries are doing something similar and making sure 100% goes out there. (I know the people that run it) just google them and donate on thier website and drop them a mail saying its for Haiti and all of it will get to the people that need it.

It's a good statement, and a good deal to give away money for a good case like that :)
I tend to do from time to time (besides monthly regular money sent).

The only thing that always bother me is..
When something unexpected and bad happens somewhere in this world. The news catch it up, it's ripped up in big formats in the news papers and a lot of peole send money to them. Don't get me wrong, it's good that people do, and thoose people needs money to continue rescue work, rebuilding, food and such things.

What I mean is, what about all thoose suffering people in other lands that have it just as bad as theese disaster harmed people, if not even worse.. People tend to forget about them and never help thoose out, because we never hear about them.. People have gotten "too used to them" in a way.. (I know, we can't help everyone (or we could, but that would mean a lot of work from a lot more people than thoose who help theese days)).

Sometimes we should consider this, maybe a small amount of money on a regular basis, rather than just one bigger amount every time there is a disaster..?

=)

I like to see that people reading this and thining the same like me
people there really need the help from us
so i donated 50$ more to them ^^

Dont think i find the whole subject of haiti's tragedy funny or anything, cause im not that much of a sadist, but people are turning that place into the everyday circus on TV... Seriously, its pathetic how the same images and news are being recicled everyday.

Again, dont take my post the wrong way, i wouldnt like to be in their situation, my country isn't exactly all rainbow and roses atm, but its getting truly pathetic that instead of actualy helping, the media are turning it into a bloody news fest. Instead of stating the obvious to suck some more money from the regular tax payer that is probably also in monetary necessity, why not donate themselves? You dont see the news broadcasters donating anything except free tragedies and constant bad news from around the world.

What i meant was, in short, donate for the right reasons... not for a conscious loadout.

I really feel revolted to know that at those guys who perished or are about to (may it not be true), someone in the world is actualy profiting from food selling, drugs, or even media coverage... Feeding on disaster doesn't make you any better than a criminal. Maybe a necessary evil, but at least do us all a favour and try to hide it like all the other criminals try.

P.S.: Don't forget about your local community that might also need your help...

P.P.S.: Its a stupid rant, but had to get it off my chest to someone ;_;

Back