Question: Rate the last Tier/Enhacher update!

Rate MA made Tier/Enhancers content.

• (+4) Perfect! Couldnt be done better.

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • (+3) Good! I like it.

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • (+2) Normal, as expected.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • (+1) Concept is ok, but expected better.

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • (-1) Would be ok, if not only random enh. consumption

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • (-2) Would be ok, if not only 2nd item req. to tier up.

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • (-3) Would be ok, if not random consumption and 2nd item req. to tier up.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • (-4) Concept and realization suxxxxx.

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • I (heart) monkeys! EFD EFD EFD!

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters

MysterLV

Prowler
Society
Miners mafia
Mario
It`s been a while around when Tiering and enhancers got implemented, so i think you had chance to try em out .. craft em, tier items, use some enhancer.

Put your mark how MA did the job, what you think how this system will live, how popular it will be and do you see it long term good concept or it wont be used and die soon.

Best regards!

(+1) Concept is ok, but expected better
(-3) Would be ok, if not random consumption and 2nd item req. to tier up.

My feelings have a bit of both of the above options, but i'ill choose for the 'ok concept, but expected better'.

I really don't like what seems to be random consumption, and I'm not a big fan of the need for 2nd UL items without any (new) items to use as dupe being available.
The random consumtion and big swings in the usage per enhancer could be leveled out when you use lots of them in stacks (possible with better prices, wich will level out in time).

So I expect some improvements in the cost-side of this system.

I can't say much of the effects of the enhancers, I'll wait with testing them myself when the prices are better.

the idea is good but the 2nd item req is bs and the enhancer random consumption sucks!

imagine trying to go tier 10 with an imp mkii... ya right i'm gonna risk 10 imp mkii's to get there lol.. funni one MA xD

I guess there would be a possibility to get maybe 2 to max tier.. IF you lost the gun every time, ie that's how many there are sort of.

thx for posts and votes ...

I like tier concept and how MA made it ... that enhancers have % effect on it power/ammo/decay ... that cool i think.

I dont really like 2nd item req., but in some part ... ok well .. that will keep already to eco and too good items made better (imk2, mod merc/fap etc)
Items like Madox4, Bravo, EP41 etc could be worth the risk.

I like that tiering is profession based ... cool ... ppl have something new to skill in. So so far so good .. not so terrible ... uber item owners kinda nerfed but wait ... thay are uber already .. lets make medium stuff better ... so value the risk ... is it worth to try make it next tier item.

Then i ready WTF! Enhancers consumes randomly ... this is the most shit thing and makes this all content nonsense.

If i pay the tier bill to make some item tier10 ... where in process i can lose some items (lets say Madox4) and TT costs and etc ... in the end it sums up nicely. "Oh well ... i think .. hard, expensive but i did that, wohooo!".

I buy my favorite enhancers ... from 1 to 10 ... all damage ones. Put em up. ... YEE MY GUN IS POWERFULL! THE THING I WANTED!!! (yes ofx i know it do 2x more damage, it use 2x more ammo and 2x decay ... I`m ok with it i know. .. it even hve to be so!) ... i kill 1 mob ... 2nd ... 10th ... 1 enhacer gone .... after 13th mob .. 2 more enhancers gone ... hunt hunt ... and 3 enhancers in same time lost ... after hunt i have nice extra decay from consumed enhancers ....... so at end by using enhancers you just fuck up you item eco, as every enhancer when consumed ... it`s extra decay w.o effect.

As enhancer consumption is random, none can calculate it`s worth using em.
And later enhancers will be usable and be used only on powerful items as more powerfull as bigger is cost and extra enhancer cost on big decay play less role then on smaller gun where decay is tiny.
(1 consumed enhacer after 100 shots on Apis or Opalo ...;) )
So tiers is for ubers again ... if they got balls to tier em up ... middle and lower ppl pulled away again.

I would have been dont it, that each enhancer have xxxx amount of uses after crafted and we can see this number. This system would live then, a lot ppl would find it usefull, with random ... will not.

It is the random part that bothers me most. MA should establish a minimum of uses... but then, u'd have abuses with ppl selling it slightly below the minimum threshold... So, how to "take of that boot"? In my opinion, adding decay to it.. let's say below a certain % of tt, like 10% for ex., the enhancer would break randomly. That woul add a sort of security in the use of the item. Once broken, it should be clearly visible to all, in the item info, and also in auction, to avoid scams.

It is the random part that bothers me most. MA should establish a minimum of uses... but then, u'd have abuses with ppl selling it slightly below the minimum threshold... So, how to "take of that boot"? In my opinion, adding decay to it.. let's say below a certain % of tt, like 10% for ex., the enhancer would break randomly. That woul add a sort of security in the use of the item. Once broken, it should be clearly visible to all, in the item info, and also in auction, to avoid scams.

Agree and to the bold part agree a lot.

bump for some more votes :)

Back