FruSnabel's Secret Log

FruSnabel

Alpha
Society
RELICS
FruSnabel FruSnabel FruSnabel
This thread is now closed :)

Last edited:
hmm im intrigued. Is there a prize for guessing lol.

C

Run number #1
Time and Location: XXX
Equipment: XXX
Mob/Mobs: XXX

Costs : 390,04 PED
Return: 451,36 PED

Sum TT: +72,84 PED
Sum MU: +135,17 PED

Total TT: +72,84 PED
Total MU : +135,17 PED

Last edited:
hmm im intrigued. Is there a prize for guessing lol.

C

Thats a great idea! And actually I was thinking about making this thread a competition :) I made up rules and hints etc but it was too much work for me atm, so... perhaps i will start a new thread with a Secret Log with a competition in the future :) Only time will tell!

Obviously judging by the results so far, you're hunting Snablesnot-Male and Female young-old.

Wearing Angel + 5B and using opalo unamped, having 5 kg of dung in your inventory and always making sure you yodle every time you loot a mob.

Obviously judging by the results so far, you're hunting Snablesnot-Male and Female young-old.

Wearing Angel + 5B and using opalo unamped, having 5 kg of dung in your inventory and always making sure you yodle every time you loot a mob.

Damn, thats not 100% right, but almost! ;) How can i manage to keep my ways secret now when the truth is almost out!

If you are trying to figure it out, entropiatracker might be misleading, so don't even try ;)
:eek:

No globals since yesterday.. ehh ?
Then you are hunting something newbish :D

:handjob:

No globals since yesterday.. ehh ?
Then you are hunting something newbish :D

:handjob:

Maybe the round started yesterday? Or maybe it didnt? :)

Run number #2

Cost: -390,54 PED
Return: +290,04 PED

Sum TT: -88,73 PED
Sum MU: -30,73 PED

Total TT: -15,89 PED
Total MU: +104,44 PED

Last edited:
Now markup is added :)

Based on tracker I'm going for Cornundacauda, maybe west of Zeus and using melee weapons?

Armour used prob none if any shogun :silly2: going off Longevity you prob have some shadow, eon, sup stashed away somewhere :laugh:

Run number #3

Cost: 390,12 PED
Return: 360,22 PED

Sum TT: -18,34 PED
Sum MU: +14,74 PED

Total TT: -34,23 PED
Total MU: +119,18 PED

Haha guessing now doesn't really matter :p Even if someone is right, I will not shed any light on what im hunting and how, when etc. Atleast for a while... :)

Though really qualified guesses, and I do think Oracle might be onto something! ;) Or maybe not?

P.S No I don't have any eon/shadow etc nowadays, sadly. :(

Im gonna say it frusnabel who Killed a mob on Planet calypso with a weapon.

I was gonna say Colonel Mustard but he retired from EU back in 9.3 due to the 2 pec decay on Cloths to equip them and his soc deemed him to scary to run round nekkid..

Was I right?

You are correct! :yay:

Thats a great idea! And actually I was thinking about making this thread a competition :) I made up rules and hints etc but it was too much work for me atm, so... perhaps i will start a new thread with a Secret Log with a competition in the future :) Only time will tell!

:scratch2:
Now where would be the fun running a secret log but not having the comeptition and the rules for it also secret ?! :D

A bit strange that you get a negative MU from loot you did not get though :D

:scratch2:
Now where would be the fun running a secret log but not having the comeptition and the rules for it also secret ?! :D

A bit strange that you get a negative MU from loot you did not get though :D

Hehe exactly, it's a secret competition in here somewhere, you just have to figure it out :D

But the part about the negative MU from loot I didn't get... Could you please explain what you mean with that, causs i don't follow you at all :scratch2::)

Thats what I ment.
Looks like you made MU below TT?! :scratch2:
:D

I think thast how far down he was on costs including mark up on loot. So Its not a loss on mark up just still a loss on that run.

Oh and Subscribing.

I think thast how far down he was on costs including mark up on loot. So Its not a loss on mark up just still a loss on that run.

Oh and Subscribing.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :) Thank you MarieWoodell and thanks for subscribing :)

Run number #4

Cost: 391,78 PED
Return: 243,64 PED

Sum TT: -135,75 PED
Sum MU: -106,41 PED

Total TT: -169,98 PED
Total MU: +12,77 PED

Comment: Worst round so far, lets hope next will be better or else i will get :mad:!

Better change to Mob YYY at location DDD. I hear people making profit on TTT at HHH as well. But only if you can afford an III with VVV ofcourse.

;):yay:;)

Better change to Mob YYY at location DDD. I hear people making profit on TTT at HHH as well. But only if you can afford an III with VVV ofcourse.

;):yay:;)

Teehee. That made me smile. I'd advice the same general thing though of changing mob and/or location

Back