Improve BP/Book handling

fox moulder

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Steve steve Langarner
I have over 1k bps that i never tt'd and now i am strugling to put them in to books, and i cant put them in to books and sell them because you cant trade full books. (they would make great gifts for newbie crafters) so i would like:

1) to be able to trade full/part full books
2) a button to click that will empty a book
3) easier way to fill a book than searching through hundreds of bps

Anyone else feel the same/ have any ideas that could improve the system?

I completely agree with this! If enough people will agree with this, i will personally send a support case with a link to this thread!

oh yes, I have actually thought a bit about this :) the whole "empty book" button I mean... would have to have a "accept" button though :laugh:

I would also like to see a "put in each blueprint with highest QR" button... so it would fill the book with the highest-QR loose BP's you have :)

I like the idea in its entirety. The only problem is that there is about a biajillion more important things that MA need to do first rather than stuffing around with small conveniences like this.

Sounds good to me, but would like to see the old features return (MF/Beacons/Pets/Mentoring) before any new ones.

cant see this ever happening to many rare BPS that cost insane amount of PEDS and if someone trades the wrong BP book then the shit will hit the fan and after all were only human and wouldn't want to see another sort of squall incident now would we :eek:

Sounds good to me, but would like to see the old features return (MF/Beacons/Pets/Mentoring) before any new ones.

This is why I still wish they would implement an addon api... then the community would be taking care of things like this.

hmm...

yes, and no... Yes, it's an ok idea to add... but it also would lead to an entirely new version of the bait and switch scam.

oh yes, I have actually thought a bit about this :) the whole "empty book" button I mean... would have to have a "accept" button though :laugh:

I would also like to see a "put in each blueprint with highest QR" button... so it would fill the book with the highest-QR loose BP's you have :)

When will this happen, still struggling with 12 million blueprints. ?

Also, when will all the technicians make the books 1 pec instead of 1 ped TT value? (They made the Thule Component book that way, what about the others?)

Back