Derid - A newbies situation and progress

Status
Your already very good in your writing Danish and yes I teach you Danish:)

And you teach me all the weierd names in the game, big work you have there:yay:

Is Hof still around or did they discontinue that brand? Great beer. :D

Vad jag vet så finns Hof fortfarande. Rekomenderar dock att du inköper den danska hof som är bryggd i danmark. Faktiskt stor skillnad kontra den Hof som är bryggd på licens i Sverige.

Tranlated Eng

As far as I know Hof is still around. I recomend that you buy the danish hof that is brewed in denmark. There is a big difference in my opinion compared to the one brewed in sweden on license.

Your already very good in your writing Danish and yes I teach you Danish:)

And you teach me all the weierd names in the game, big work you have there:yay:

It's a deal! :)

Where in Denmark you live btw? Would welcome some good tips of nice things to do in Copenhagen, lived here for a year and feels I hardly seen anything of the town.

I live in Jylland:) In a small town Fredericia.

What do you like to do?? There is a lot to do in Copenhagen:)

Vad jag vet så finns Hof fortfarande. Rekomenderar dock att du inköper den danska hof som är bryggd i danmark. Faktiskt stor skillnad kontra den Hof som är bryggd på licens i Sverige.

Tranlated Eng

As far as I know Hof is still around. I recomend that you buy the danish hof that is brewed in denmark. There is a big difference in my opinion compared to the one brewed in sweden on license.
Hof should then be Entropia's official beer! :D

Hey Derid just come home from work :)

Miss some updates from you:)

Hvordan går det, har du haft travlt? Hmmm en i min tråd er blevet banned det har jeg det ikke godt med, er lidt nede:( Har du prøvet det ?

Sorry for beeing quiet, but things went a bit slow last week so did not feel I had anything to add. Thread updated now with new chart and info! :yay:

Hof should then be Entropia's official beer! :D

Lol that's awesome! Calypso will get a new shipment of brew, named after the Danish beer HOF :wtg:

Well, it finally happened.

50K Sweat!

Wierd part, I am not even tired of sweating! And now I just need to get the sweat sold so I can start with the 2nd phase of my plan. Baby hunting and mining. I will update the thread during next week, as I am way too exited atm.

I did some calculations, and I should atm have sweated about 60K sweat total. As some of it has been traded into FAPs and some PEDs earlier. Quite proud of this, and now I just need to make sure I control myself and don't go overboard with investments and stick to my gameplay. Keep it simple!

Thanks for all the help and talks I gotten from many of you, really appriciated!

hey you got there.

congrats:yay:

And yes HOF should be the beer in Eutropia:wtg:

Gratz on your achievement!
50K sweat...that's like half a PED in TT value :laugh:. I wish you good luck on your further journeys in EU.

50K Sweat!

Wierd part, I am not even tired of sweating! And now I just need to get the sweat sold so I can start with the 2nd phase of my plan. Baby hunting and mining. I will update the thread during next week, as I am way too exited atm.

I did some calculations, and I should atm have sweated about 60K sweat total. As some of it has been traded into FAPs and some PEDs earlier. Quite proud of this, and now I just need to make sure I control myself and don't go overboard with investments and stick to my gameplay. Keep it simple!

Thanks for all the help and talks I gotten from many of you, really appriciated!

:eek: That is a ton of sweat. Crazy. Congrats :)

Thread somewhat updated.

Need to rework my goals for phase 2 of my plan.

Going to clean the thread up some. Prepare for hunting / mining info.

Key tasks atm, sell the 50K sweat and then take it from there. Get the equipment I need to continue into phase 2.

Hey nice job man ! :yay:

Once you sell all your sweat, i recomend you to do mining, because you don't to much equip (like armor and such) and the loot has markup, leading to a more sustainable profession.

But if you want extreme fun out of this game, then hunt hunt HUNT :sniper:

Hey nice job man ! :yay:

Once you sell all your sweat, i recomend you to do mining, because you don't to much equip (like armor and such) and the loot has markup, leading to a more sustainable profession.

But if you want extreme fun out of this game, then hunt hunt HUNT :sniper:

Thanks mate!

Im keeping my plans very basic. Hunting without armour + opalo is the plan for good eco. Once I get that up, get an a101 (if i can get my dirty nub hands on one). Also have a crazy dream to get an Opalo SGA, I know, stupid. But will be one of my goals neverless. Need to have those goals to keep you motivated!

For mining I am going to try out enmatter mining, all TT stuff to keep costs / risks down.

Will do hunting / mining on weekends. Use the weekdays to sweat to cover losses etc.

:D

probably... probably...

in fact is boring when your loot sucks.

I will be happy just for skill gains, after only seeing sweat bottles in the loot window, I am happy if I see anything other at all.

Btw, I am looking for a Opalo SGA. So if you know anyone who is selling or if you are, dont hesitate to contact me.

From my buying thread on the forum here:

Buying: Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition
Reason: Eco Hunting
Buyer: John Derid West

I am interested in getting my newbie hands on an Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition. This might not be the most intelligent move for a newbie. But I have worked really hard with sweating to build up some funding, and the Opalo SGA is in my tunnel vision and think it would be a great weapon for me to use for the years to come.

So if you might have one that you would like to part with to this newbie, feel free to PM and we could talk about price etc.

Kind regards

Derid

Great Thread Derid.
I am interested to know how much you get for 50k sweat and if you find just one buyer to take it all or if you have to sell a little bit at a time.

At the risk of beating a dead horse, I wanted to say one thing... don't take anything personal. When you think someone is laughing at you or being a jerk, let it go. Don't let your feeling get hurt. You don't know if they were laughing at you or maybe something else. Maybe you misunderstood, or maybe you really were doing or saying something silly ( or n00000bish) that really was funny from there perspective. No big deal. We were all there at some point, and each of us is clueless about at least something once in a while, even though some won't admit it. We are all Newbies at something.

There are always a few jerks in EU and in life. They are few compared to all the good people out there. Sometimes the good people might laugh a bit, but they mean no harm. Like the people you like and don't pay any attention to the others.

I'm enjoying reading your thread, here. Keep it going.
-William Smoke Meilleur

50K Sweat!

Gratz on the 50k bud. :)

That's some serious patience!! :D

Great Thread Derid.
I am interested to know how much you get for 50k sweat and if you find just one buyer to take it all or if you have to sell a little bit at a time.

At the risk of beating a dead horse, I wanted to say one thing... don't take anything personal. When you think someone is laughing at you or being a jerk, let it go. Don't let your feeling get hurt. You don't know if they were laughing at you or maybe something else. Maybe you misunderstood, or maybe you really were doing or saying something silly ( or n00000bish) that really was funny from there perspective. No big deal. We were all there at some point, and each of us is clueless about at least something once in a while, even though some won't admit it. We are all Newbies at something.

There are always a few jerks in EU and in life. They are few compared to all the good people out there. Sometimes the good people might laugh a bit, but they mean no harm. Like the people you like and don't pay any attention to the others.

I'm enjoying reading your thread, here. Keep it going.
-William Smoke Meilleur

I think I have a buyer for it all already. Need to confirm with him tho. But we talked about it earlier already, and its a soc mate. Think he is looking to get it all at least. But we will see.

And the other thing was a missunderstanding and has been sorted out. I am sure there are people ingame who dont like me already, but I don't lose any sleep over it. I think resellers specially are annoyed with me, I keep yelling for other nubs not to sell under 5 ped per K etc.

I dont mind ppl disliking me etc, totally in their rights. Only time I react when I feel false info about me is going out. (But the 10 inches is all true!)

Thanks for reply mate. Glad someone reads all the crap I write.

Gratz on the 50k bud. :)

That's some serious patience!! :D

You watch it now! I am going to start pestering the rest of you with stupid questions about hunting / mining and other crap. Then /whine when I dont get a HoF on my first kill. /wrist if I dont get a global on my second etc. All comming to /soc anyday now!

And thanks ;)

I have seen beginners get bored with sweating after the first 10 minutes. Here you are with 50k sweat and saying you aren't even burned out yet. With that patience, I see great things ahead of you in this game.

small update of info. Still working some on my grand plan :) So will get things in order once I decide exactly what I wish to focus on.

I have seen beginners get bored with sweating after the first 10 minutes. Here you are with 50k sweat and saying you aren't even burned out yet. With that patience, I see great things ahead of you in this game.

I hope so too :)

Sweating is not that bad, will be a part of my life in Entropia for a long time I think. So better like it.

Tips for sweating to make it more interesting:

* Have friends to talk to ingame
* Listen to music, watch a movie
* Browse forums while regaining health, learn more about Entropia and it's
compelx world. Make use of the downtime.

WARNING

Not depositing leads to hard work to get going. This is not anything I recomend if you do not have an iron will and know that you can reach goals you setup for yourself. By depositing a small amount, you would surpass the work I have done so far quite easilly. Only benefit I probably would have compared to you that I might know a bit more as I been ingame for a longer time. You have been warned!

Au contraire mon bon newbie :silly2:

You have 20+ Agility?
Lvl 1+ Evader?

All more beneficial to have when you begin hunting :thumbup:

Au contraire mon bon newbie :silly2:

You have 20+ Agility?
Lvl 1+ Evader?

All more beneficial to have when you begin hunting :thumbup:

Aye, those skills I have gained. But nothing you should get ppl into sweating for. Too easy to burn out. :)

27 agi btw. goes up slow!

Plan for phase 2 updated.

Some more info on phase 3 also.

Goals updated.

Still not done, think I will have to look it all over so I got everything I wanted in here. Have some notes that I can't access at the moment that probably will add some more goals and things I need to do.

EDIT: Need help on info on apartments atm, if you know good links etc, please let me know

Aye, those skills I have gained. But nothing you should get ppl into sweating for. Too easy to burn out. :)

27 agi btw. goes up slow!

But that's 27 FREE agility :yay:

Not everyone is capable of pushing like you did, most want 'action now'. However in a RCE 'action now' is expensive. Once again I applaud your dedication :clap:

Status
Back