Info: How to register for events at CP

Summer

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Alkesh Summer Vallan
Heyas,

since the event system is new to CP and it is a little difficult to register for an event for the first time on your own...this guide might be useful.

1. You can travel to CP from any teleport on Calypso - just select Crystal Palace from the drop down menu, pay the fee and you're in space :yay:

2. The easiest way to get to the event register is from the main terminal

1st.jpg

3. As you approach the SW wall you can see the Land Area Terminal (as Buzz says the "TV")

2nd.jpg

4. Open the Land Area Terminal

3rd.jpg

5. Select the Dome which has the event you want to participate in

5th.jpg

6. Once you selected the Dome click on the "Land Area Settings button"

7th.jpg

7. Now click the far right icon - "the little running dude"

8th.jpg

8. And voila - you can now register for the event.
9th.jpg

Happy CP hunting and eventing...may the Hof's be with you :dance:

Thanks for posting this - since it's a bit different to the way you register for land area events I'll add link to this thread from my general Event System Guide :)

Hmmm...unfortunately there is no more sign at the Event register Terminal :(

Someone stole all the signs at CP...hope was worth the few peds they got:scratch2:

great post, first I didn´t found the termial but thanks to this post i mange to find it, its a bit hidden. Think Buzz should sticky this... :)

Hmmm...unfortunately there is no more sign at the Event register Terminal :(

Someone stole all the signs at CP...hope was worth the few peds they got:scratch2:

lol, lovely thigh

buzz cant hang signs safely on his own CP :( thankfully he was there to guide me on how to register my last time up I was all confused. This thread will help alot.

Back