Achievement: t1 MM

I knew this day would come. :duh: :banghead:

"Grats" on not turning an uber gun into a pile of residue.

I did really wanted to see the face if it failed :lolup:

"Grats" on not turning an uber gun into a pile of residue.

I've been into the future, and oh my - should see how many posts on that thread. :D

Uhm Da in pic with axe in hand might be a tip, but I honestly doubt Akoz risked anything on that.

Gratz for.. a hole in the MM.

another conspiration!
and big gratz for making a mm worth little more than.. getting some residue back :p

crazy balls gratz

whats with all the res in the window?

That is just insane..

Mental mental

Still even if he lost we would have paid for it :p

gz though sucker D:

Big gratz man

Lot of people are complaining about the tier system, yet people apparently still take the risk to use this system with high value items. Exactly as MA wanted it to be.... :D

SICK!!!!

But gratz anyway :wtg:

Gratz :yay::laugh:
Some ppl just got to much peds rofl :eek:

I bet you're glad you linked up with the cK item replicator.

Selling tea and muffins @ boxes...

You told me my other MM you borrowed failed! :D

Just Sickening. No respect for winning Gamblers. No Pity for the loosers, either.

LOL.

That's insane... Congratulations!

well at least now you can say one thing: "my balls are bigger than my brain" :rolleyes:

I dont say gratz because stupidy doesent deserve gratzes...

I dont think its that stupid if you have 100% salvage chance. But then again those enhancers are not even worth the try. Ok the higher the base dmg the more you get from the % enhance but still...

Are you able to walk with balls that big?

I have the feeling that somebody's next of kin would have been posting a suicide notification if that had failed...

You got some serious balls man!

Gratz on a successfull upgrade.

this is exaclty how MA wanted it to be, first was success, now other MM owners will be jealous, maybe some of them will try to upgrade also, we will see then quite opposite achievement, it is only the matter of time, I will be happy to see such epic fail, gamblers :D

Congratulations

What's life without a little risk...

Adrenaline kick of the day :p

*Phew*

much like handing the keys to your brand new car to the homeless drunk guy to go pick up a mcdonalds for you , gz and more balls than me!! ;)

Ahh...the bravery... :D

Gratz to that! :)

wow you are crazy!
a lot of risk ...
anyway, big GZ :wtg:

If it was a sure thing, then it's awesome. Any other way, it's an utterly foolish gamble.

Now watch the next person try to tier their MM and fail. MA wins again. ;)

can u post salvage rate before click ( if u minded press prntscrn before :O )

Back