Entropia Webo-Vision Launch & Planet Calypso End of Era Info!

Stave

Deactivated Account
euwvblack.png

Hey Guys,
On the 10th of February a brand new online channel for entropia called Entropia Webo-Vision is being launched. Entropia Webo-Vision will be a 24/7 linear channel with soon to be thousands of hours of the best entropia and other related videos around.

Along with this we are also launching EUWV Productions, this will be the name we produce all of our videos and short films under. The first video to be released by us is Planet Calypso – The End of an Era part 1. This is a short film based on vu 9.4 and the final hours of that vu. The whole thing parts 1 &2 are in memory of the old calypso from the old engine that we lost.

Part 1 looks back at the old vu and what was lost. Part 2, that will be released soon after, tells the story of what happened during and after the countdown to the titan impact. Included with part 2 we will be releasing a whole package of extras, including a outtake from filming and videos of every POI and TP from VU 9.4!

This short film will pave the way for a series of short films loosely based around real ingame events. Planet Calypso – The End of an Era will premiere on Entropia wv at 21:00 Ma time and will appear in the on demand section shortly after in full glorious high definition!

Coming on the 15th of Feb EUWV Productions will launch the first in a series of weekly WoF highlight shows going over the weekends matches bringing you the best coverage possible. This will premiere at 21:00 ma time and added to on-demand soon after.

As well as our own content we will be providing you with the best videos and short films produced by our fellow entropians. If you have some videos or short films and want them on entropia wv please send the links and any relevant info to stave@entropiawv.com and we will evaluate your content and get back to you ASAP.

It all kicks off at 10th Febuary 20:55 MA at www.EntropiaWV.com Starting with a video intro to the channel and at 21:00 ma the world premiere of Planet Calypso – The End of an Era!

Further details of our launch schedule follow.

Keep it locked to Entropia’s first and #1 Webo-vision Channel right here at www.EntropiaWV.com

Best Regards,

Stave Petty,
Entropia Webo-Vision,
www.EntropiaWV.com

Originally Posted here!

interesting....

interesting... any way you can create a Playon plugin for it? Would be cool to see it over there since lots of people using console gaming are over there and probably have never heard of Entropia Universe... ;)

I Can look into it for you :)

Unable to make any promises though...

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing what there is to see! GL with it.

I've always been waiting for a serious video project to take hold in Entropia since i've been playing ('03) we didn't have many videos back then, only really for competitions or people recording LA events.

Really can't wait, best wishes with the project!

subscribing ;)

C

I've always been waiting for a serious video project to take hold in Entropia since i've been playing ('03) we didn't have many videos back then, only really for competitions or people recording LA events.

Really can't wait, best wishes with the project!

Yeah, tbh i havent found that many videos that are beyond music videos from the past.

Hopefully this will inspire people to make serious videos and submit them to this channel

:yay:Bring iT Alive :yay:
:popcorn::eyecrazy::popcorn::eyecrazy::popcorn:

If any of you people out there have fraps and are intrested in helping EUWV with its event coverage (atm the WoF recap Show, more to come later) Drop me a pm XD

This is going to be awesome, i really cant wait for this. Its going to be like nothing youve ever seen before in entropia.

The wof coverage show, a possible news show and any other event coverage that is pre recorded will be done in our virtual studio.

heres a prevew of what the software were using can do (except ill be using it to put ingame avatars in the studio)

[YOUTUBE]M7y_wL9MpbY[/YOUTUBE]

That looks like a promising project!

Subscribing :)

The wof coverage show, a possible news show and any other event coverage that is pre recorded will be done in our virtual studio.

I bet once Champions League is up and running again that would be a great one to cover :thumbup: A Fair amount of interest there, and lots at stake.

wtg stave.

Wait live coverage on ETA runs now ???? but but ,, then everbody see that i blow away unsuspecting out of line newbies .... oh noes

I bet once Champions League is up and running again that would be a great one to cover :thumbup: A Fair amount of interest there, and lots at stake.

Yes, very easy task to get good video coverage for champs league too :p

wtg stave.

Wait live coverage on ETA runs now ???? but but ,, then everbody see that i blow away unsuspecting out of line newbies .... oh noes

lol idk about that, i will however be making some pre recorded videos for eta in the not too distant future.

Got a idea for a eta music video and the lot :p

It all goes live toinght!!! yes thats right 20:55 ma time we will bring our live channel online and our on demand section!

as the night goes by more and more content will be added to the on demand section on a as it airs basis!

this is just the beginning people!

Stave Petty

Wow really nice look

Subscribing :)

Looks great!

I actually felt a bit sad watching the Planet Calypso - End of an era Part 1 video though as all those so familiar places are now gone forever :( Looking forward to Part 2.

Who was shooting the Malc btw? ;) :laugh:

Anyone having these videos and who could share them ? I tried to find but all links are gone, like the old PE :-(
I know this is 6 years later now but well, still missing this old feeling...
Thank you very much if someone can upload somewhere !

Back