PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksmith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HELP!!HELP!!SOS ,Since the VU 12.0.4 I am trying to download the patches, but it fail, and i decided to re download the whole things, and i uninstalled the entire entropia universe, when i'm trying to get back in it take 3 days and it haven;t finish download, the client loader is running as uusual, but it seem it take forever to complete the download, and amazingly the size of total keep on increasing as the download time goes by, can someone please guide me how to overcome such craziness? thank you
    Always back up the entire folder before uninstalling to reinstall.

Amazingly i got hit by the same problem: the client loader kept trying to download something but it said 0B/xxx where xxx was increasing forever.

Waiting for MA to feed their server hamster...
    Oink oink oink !!!

HELP!!HELP!!SOS ,Since the VU 12.0.4 I am trying to download the patches, but it fail, and i decided to re download the whole things, and i uninstalled the entire entropia universe, when i'm trying to get back in it take 3 days and it haven;t finish download, the client loader is running as uusual, but it seem it take forever to complete the download, and amazingly the size of total keep on increasing as the download time goes by, can someone please guide me how to overcome such craziness? thank you

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Lucifer dandy Leon
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images

patch link 12.1.0.86331

Some how we people in Australia don't have today patch available for us yet, again.

today patch link 12.1.0.86331:
    http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com....1.0.86331.exe

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Si'Thaiphooh sndlwood McQueen
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Images
    It would appear that the repair feature on my client loader is not doing anything. I cannot login (after entering a security code my login screen remains "loading..."
    Any attempt to repair does nothing.
    Support sent, status "unread"
    Isn't that special.

Last edited by sndlwood; 11-09-2011 at 02:35.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA
    Society
    Starfleet Command Entropia Society
    Images

Cool Help me pl.

I did stupid thing today. I was repairing the game through client loader and also busy with friend and I clicked on Yes button. All my game file deleted and I even not kept backup for the game on DVD. Can anyone guide how to get them back or the files where can i download it coz. it will take me 6 days to download by client loader. Also tell from which version I should try to download. It will be better if MA send me some disc for game but that is fat chance. At least sugest the solution ASAP.

TY in advance

can someone upload the game in torrent...client loader is finding error and always downloading a wrong file ..

The repair tool doesn't seem to do anything. does it actually patch the installation?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8