Real 'No Team' MM Event!

AOL 55 (just N of Cayuze) about 2.2k m (4-5 teleporting times) there are also big exo (if that`s the right LA):D

That's the wrong LA.

OLA-47 is the one you want, north of Oshiri.

If you look at the event in the in-game list you can click a button to bring up a map showing where the event is.

OP edited

:scratch2: some confusion on the location of the chomper LA so edited

Hey Pricey... the event for Category one is on "most votes win" :S not sure if this was intended.

Oh nvm, I overlooked something...

Pricey said:
All events are finalized and I have had feed back from MA RE: my support case about having wrong winning condition for Catagory 1 Event. We run with my plan of making people who global copy and paste in event chat and double check with Tracker before handing out tickets for Main Event to the winners as they have said they cannot change it, I could cancel it but I am not wasting the creation fees so will do it this way as are restricted for time where the other events have been made.

Last edited:
Thanks for having it the week I am off work!

LA 2 is not SW of Sakura, as stated in the OP

Or is meant to be some other LA? :scratch2:

EDIT: figured it out, it's LA10, but there are no provis there. Biggest ya get is mature, and precious few of those :(

Last edited:
TY Jaywalker

Thanks for noticing the mistake, edited OP all LAs correct now ;)

Buuuummmmmppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours till the first event!!!!!!:yay:
Catagory 2 21:30 at OLA10 SW of Sakura, baby trox!!!!!:wtg:

See you there for MM 09!!!

Failed in category 2, but got a ticket in on category 4. Might try for another ticket in category 3... :laugh:

Bump

Cat 1 and 3 events 2mrw!!!!:yay::wtg::yay:

Gooooodluck everyone!!!!

Atrax Beach has since vu10.8 a greatly improved spawn, hope you will all enjoy it ;D

I will play the finale unless I forget it. This is exactly the kind of competition Im looking for. I also predict I will hof 586 ped in the first 20 minutes, and win the helmet with that. HI5!

Woot! finally won a ticket on my 2nd attempt (first small, then big troxies).

It only cost me, er, 240 PEd (2 X 20 PED cat tickets plus 200 PED down on trox hunting) :laugh:

jay :)

Buuuuummmmmp!

2 hours till Kick Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Register at the Land Marker now!!!!!!!

globals/hofs on mobs other than bery/dai do not count right?

(Formicacida nearby the la)

Gratz to top 3:yay:
This was a fun event with awesome prizes:)

Unfortunately for me I ended 4:th, just 10 ped from third, and 25 from second, but I got the ticket fee back anyway in that global;)

Nice event

thx had fun :)

Hello , this was my first big event of this type, and i loved it , thanks Pricey , and many thanks to Will Wren Shine, who sponcered me in the event .

I was wondering will there be a list of results, or is there one somewhere , that i have not found ?.

I belive that i came 28, but not fully sure ? event app closed just as i looked :(

Last edited:
Back