Code:
 Tier     Success     Salvage
-----------------------------
    I         54%         98%
   II         41%         97%
  III         31%         96%
   IV         25%         95%

Last edited:
Outstanding idea! I suspect I will be in touch about my Desert Stalker once I hit 0.9 :D

Blackjack :cowboy:

I have a piddly of-105 I want upgrading to tier 1. When i'm down from cnd Ii'll drop you a line if you're interested in tiering it up for me.

I have a piddly of-105 I want upgrading to tier 1. When i'm down from cnd Ii'll drop you a line if you're interested in tiering it up for me.

Sure, we can do that no problem :) I will wait until you're down, just drop me a PM and we can discuss it.

Modified %s slightly for Tier II and Tier III. Tier II slightly higher %, Tier III slightly lower.

The reason for this is that MA only gives integer values for Success and Salvage. If MA provide us with 1 or more decimal places, we can determine the cost more accurately.

I will update this thread in the next day with approximate Tiering costs for common items for which we know the recipe.

How is TT value incorporated in the Market Value agreement when making a premium calculation?

Do you have many angel sga(foot, helm) and martial sga pieces lying around that would allow them to be upgraded on request?

Similarly, will you (or can you) publish a list of items already in stock that can be upgraded?

Good to see more of these services.

Subscribing for the future ;)

C

Notes:

* Initially the maximum value we will insure for will be 40k.
* We may turn down the upgrade of an item, if the deemed risk is too high. However, we will try do what we can to accommodate you. An example is Tier 3 Upgrade for Adj FAP which is risky for all concerned.

---

Just curious, you say you will insure for up to 40k, and value an adj fap at 38k, but say you won't do a tier 3 upgrade for an adj fap...?

Notes:

* Initially the maximum value we will insure for will be 40k.
* We may turn down the upgrade of an item, if the deemed risk is too high. However, we will try do what we can to accommodate you. An example is Tier 3 Upgrade for Adj FAP which is risky for all concerned.

---

Just curious, you say you will insure for up to 40k, and value an adj fap at 38k, but say you won't do a tier 3 upgrade for an adj fap...?

We may very well do a Tier 3 Upgrade for Adj FAP. I was just covering my bases until the service starts running. Since we are using AoW Society funds, I didn't want to give a definite yes/no on something the whole of soc might not agree on.

As the Service matures, the rules will be more set in stone.

How is TT value incorporated in the Market Value agreement when making a premium calculation?

Do you have many angel sga(foot, helm) and martial sga pieces lying around that would allow them to be upgraded on request?

Similarly, will you (or can you) publish a list of items already in stock that can be upgraded?

The TT value will not be incorporated in the Market Value; i.e the value agreed upon will exclude the TT. If an item is consumed, then 95% of the TT is returned as residue. If this happens, we will pay out what you have insured the item for, as well as the TT of the item.

Unfortunately we don't have "many" Angel or Martial SGAE parts in society, but there might be the odd part or two. In the coming days we will start building a list of items we have in stock.

Last edited:
omg tierers have gone mad!! :eyecrazy:

good luck with the service - I hope ya'll have lots of success. :thumbup:

I will come here first, when the 'tiering up' bug bites me. :)

ps - did you know that AoW are the three most important letters in the word, awesome ! :cool: :nana: ttyl

Example Upgrade Cost:

OF-105 (Tier 1)
  • Animal Muscle Oil (274) 104.50%
  • Simple I Conductors (27) 100%
  • Pile of Garnets (1) 100%
  • Blazar Fragment (220) 325k%
  • Tier I Component (109) 470%
TT of ingredients: 42.22
Cost / Attempt: 87.89
Our Fee: 126.54*
Your Actual Cost: 126.54 - 40.11 = 86.43.**

Insurance (if requested): 1.10

*: This is the average cost to upgrade an item. We will let customers know how we derived this figure (full calculations).
**: Note that your upgraded item will have an additional TT of 40.11 after the upgrade, as long as it is decayed at least 40.11 TT. Once MA starts returning Residue for successful upgrades, we can modify Our Fee depending on the TT of the item.

Note: Our Fee will come down if and when the price of Tier I Components (and/or other ingredients) comes down.

Last edited:

I have deleted that line from the notes :)

I have updated the first post with some example costs using approximate ingredient costs.

Avery is now Level 28.5 Tier Upgrader.

Something to add, the Market Value you insure an item for will be exclusive of TT. If the secondary item is consumed, then we will pay out what you have insured the item for, as well as the TT of the item.

A screenshot will be supplied for any Upgrade failure where the second item is consumed.

Very neat idea and service; quick question: would upgrade "lesser" items? For example EWE 41?

Tier upgrade

Hi

Im not here to question your integrity, but I would like to know how you would provide assurance that a failure has occured and hence item possibly lost. Would you provide live video recording of each attempt?

Regards

Rick

P.S I am interested in having my H21 Scrof Tiered up.

Intresting offer :)
subscribing ;)

Hi

Im not here to question your integrity, but I would like to know how you would provide assurance that a failure has occured and hence item possibly lost. Would you provide live video recording of each attempt?

Regards

Rick

P.S I am interested in having my H21 Scrof Tiered up.

Thanks for the question :)

As it stands I will send a screenshot of the failure, which can be emailed just after it happens if necessary. If requested, I can look into doing video too.

The 5.5% Premium applies and the Upgrade Fee would be 116.28 (35.70 of which would be added to the TT of your gun).

Very neat idea and service; quick question: would upgrade "lesser" items? For example EWE 41?

Yup :) Standard 5.5% Premium of Market Value rule applies. And the Upgrade Fee would be 141.02 (40.95 of which will be added to the TT of your gun).

[Fee calculated on 05/02/10 and could change].

Grats to Immortal on his Tier 1 Dragons Breath!

A few guns successfully upgraded :)

*bump*

Code:
 Tier     Success     Salvage
-----------------------------
    I         54%         98%
   II         40%         97%
  III         30%         96%

those odd's are looking quite reasonable , GL with the service :)

thanks Avery for upgrading my M2930ME :)

very easy to deal with :)

can you give me an estimate to tier my vat 120?
just tier one for now :)

can you give me an estimate to tier my vat 120?
just tier one for now :)

PM sent :)

I have updated my success rates. I am now 41% / 97% on Tier II and 31% / 96% on Tier III (the same as Dan!).

I am now 41% / 97% on Tier II and 31% / 96% on Tier III (the same as Dan!).
Really nice to see someone to put the system in business! Good job! :yay:

Back