Art of War's Tier Upgrade Service

subscribing in case i need to tier something in the future.

How is TT value incorporated in the Market Value agreement when making a premium calculation?

Do you have many angel sga(foot, helm) and martial sga pieces lying around that would allow them to be upgraded on request?

Similarly, will you (or can you) publish a list of items already in stock that can be upgraded?

I like how CK ask AoW about some services but still the question asked do interest me in their anwsers...

...i think it would be interesting to know that tommorow i can impulsively decide to crazy'madness-attacked-by-a-episodic-urge-of tier-up'ing a item i would be sure u have it so i dont change my mind back before its already done...

I think some ppl offer a items rent membership*sorry guys i forgot name of ur service to insert here* but such listing would be interesting...

i rarely agreed to immortal but... duh! no hate just fun! :laugh:

I´m interrested to upgrade my Assassin R150 UL.
So, how much ped do you want from me and what happens if it get lost. There is no MV because this weapon was never been sold in Auciton.

Your service sounds fantastic.:yay:

Last edited:
I´m interresting to upgrade my Assassin R150 UL.
So, how much ped do you want from me and what happens if it get lost. There is no MV because this weapon was never been sold in Auciton.

Your service sounds fantastic.:yay:

PM sent :)

Several successful Upgrades yesterday, including the following Discoveries:
  • Improved Excavator Tier 1
  • Martial Thighs SGAE (M) Tier 1
  • Karma Killer Tier 3

Nicely done Avery :)

Very nice service :)
Higley recomended for sure :yay:
Thx alot Avery and AoW :D

Yup :) Standard 5.5% Premium of Market Value rule applies. And the Upgrade Fee would be 141.02 (40.95 of which will be added to the TT of your gun).

[Fee calculated on 05/02/10 and could change].

subscribing:popcorn:

Still going strong :)

If you have something you would like to have upgraded, feel free to contact anyone in Art of War.

Hi Avery,

can you give me details on Tier1 Upgrade for Karma Killer?

greetings

Hi Avery

Can you send me details for tier 1 upgrade on Martial Shis M sga?

Greetings

Can you plz Pm me info about Sh and jungle? Tier I and II plz.

PM sent (too short).

many thx for tiering up my HG. Nice service and fair price.

+rep

Thanks for tiering up my determination :)

I just had 2 guns upgraded (nothing fancy... a simple EWE 40 & 41); smooth, on time, no issues.

Great service!!!

Over 50 successful upgrades for customers now (many many more overall if skilling is included).

PM someone in AoW to become part of the growing list of happy customers :)

As of the last update, Tiering now works the way Marco said it would on Entropia Gateway:

Marco said:
A percentage of the TT value of the consumed ingredients is added to the TT value of the upgraded item and any excess is returned as residue.

This means that the no tt is "lost" if the item you wish to have upgraded is full TT; in fact the Upgrade Fee will be slightly lower if the item is at full TT, since we work in the markup on the residue.

We are also willing to do Tier IV and Tier V upgrades. Please drop me a PM if you would like an item upgraded to either of these tiers.

One of our competitors clearly does not understand the economics of Tier IV and Tier V upgrades, so we will not make our % public for them to rip off. Please enquire in PM what our % is ;)

Bump the tier up on your favorite items :yay:

Over 50 successful upgrades for customers now (many many more overall if skilling is included).

PM someone in AoW to become part of the growing list of happy customers :)

Nice one,
Grats on this achievement :)

Red bulls are on you right ? :D

Big thanks to Avery for tiering my Desert Stalker! It's now the only one of it's kind in EU!!! :yay: (for the time bieng) Anyway, a great service that I will certainly use again and would highly recommend!:thumbup:

According to Entropedia's charts it now does more dps (w/tier I damage enhancer) than a Jungle Stalker...

Here's the pic:

Blackjack :cowboy:

Grats to Blackjack, and thanks to Bjorn (and Ter) who helped with the second Desert :)

Here's the screenie:

*Bump* andsomemoreletters :)

Back