Lithium Forces Unknown "does" the landgrab

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Lithium forces unknown will be participating in the upcoming landgrab.
Strength through numbers will be our motto (because we lack serious skills)

currently at 183 members , this training society has got some good and medium skilled members (5k-2k) and some new players, and a lot of inactives. We could use a hand in the upcoming landgrab.
If you are wearing at least plated rascal or anything similar, feel free to walk to a society terminal and sign up. We will be kicking inactives to make room. Skills are not really important for our strategy. Tp chips help ofcourse.

Lithium is a friendly society with a laid back atmosphere, we got miners, hunters, and some crafters. We lack traders and tailors.

That should be a sight to see, Spawn! My plated rascal wearing amped mk2 toting noob behind would love to join you, but I have to work... :(

Any chances someone can film the attack of the noob army on an unsuspecting uber soc? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like to see that! :)

Cheers and good luck, I will be rooting for the underdogs!

Thats a nice set of plates. :). Considering it al you will soon have a full rascal with man in orange plates :).

JackFree said:
That should be a sight to see, Spawn! My plated rascal wearing amped mk2 toting noob behind would love to join you, but I have to work... :(

Any chances someone can film the attack of the noob army on an unsuspecting uber soc? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like to see that! :)

Cheers and good luck, I will be rooting for the underdogs!

I like to see this too!!! Please, please make many screenshots of this racket!!!

I am at work tomorrow morning. I cant join, and I cant spectate the landgrab. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I like to see this if 50 low medium skilled are fighting against 8 ubers. :D

GOOD LUCK!

Would be really great to see a soc outside the usual top 10-15 manage to pull this off :)

If you manage to get together 50-60 or so at least, who put the effort into it and come back right after dying, i would say you have a pretty good chance if you claim first. The extreme lag this would create would make it pretty hard to kill you, and you would also have a constant stream of people coming back :)

If you dont manage to claim first though, im afraid it would be pretty tough for you...

Anyway, im rooting for you, so good luck! :)

Spawn said:
Lithium forces unknown will be participating in the upcoming landgrab.
Strength through numbers will be our motto (because we lack serious skills)

currently at 183 members , this training society has got some good and medium skilled members (5k-2k) and some new players, and a lot of inactives. We could use a hand in the upcoming landgrab.
If you are wearing at least plated rascal or anything similar, feel free to walk to a society terminal and sign up. We will be kicking inactives to make room. Skills are not really important for our strategy. Tp chips help ofcourse.

Lithium is a friendly society with a laid back atmosphere, we got miners, hunters, and some crafters. We lack traders and tailors.
Please tell me, how do you think the medium ones can have a chance?

Unless thinking of skills you need weapons with a DMG about 100 or more. Only these weapons have a chance against plated Eon or Shadow armors.

It does not help using MKII's if you hit with 1.0 DMG. I have some problems with my amped Jungle Stalker or my amped Swine dlx to kill an uber with Eon, believe me. :yup:

I think then it will be look similiar like this picture (have a look at the 1.0 DMGs :) ):
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The noobs will die like flyes vs a doa rockjacker me + dante.. Wont take many minutes before you all are dead. ;)

Sorry to say you don't stand a chance.
First it will be hard to claim first.
LG fights doesn't start at the lauch time they start much sooner.
Many revivals will be off so the journey back must be by teleporting.
Revival killing may happen unless the only ones working are in towns.
And if you really are over my espectations they will just bring enough mobs to kill you all.
You know they have Mod/Imp Fap and high evade so they can bring easelly for a far lesser cost comparing to what costs to kill you entire soc mobs that kill your soc mates easelly. They just need to FAP allong the way they don't even need armor. And once there they die and release the mob to kill your soc mates and who ever tryes to hurt the mob is attacked by the mob and by the PKers.

Still it will be fun for you to try ;)
If you had a 150 soc of medium players active at that time it would be possible (if you claim it first)
Otherwise do it just for the fun.

Well it was worth trying....

Wellm too quote Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest....

"Well, I tried, didn't I? Goddamnit, at least I did that"

word!

I'm going to keep hunting those argos in search of shadow before next LG:p

word!

I'm going to keep hunting those argos in search of shadow before next LG:p
I think your goal was reached... good work..

I think your goal was reached... good work..
Haha! This brings back memories :). Still no shadow though, and I still suck at pvp :p

Back