Celebrities playing EU?

Sebulba Dragon

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Sebulba The blue Dragon
I was just thinking...we all like video games : kids,adults even elders.
I'm wondering if there is any celebrity (actor,singer,athlete etc.) hidden inside our unique society? Any clues?!? :smoke:
Any comments r welcome also the stupid ones! :yay:

Cheers! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Zyyk! hes a world famous actor

Just me, myself and I playing here. :silly2:

When my forces combine I become

super.gif

.P
.A
.R
.Z

.:wtg:.

Lemmy! I can smell him around :headbang:

good question.

I wouldn't surprise me if lil wayne, lemmy etc and other such singers associated with Rocktropia have logged into EU and tried it out themselves to see what the game is like.

One of my mates is a fairly major Swedish actor who acts in various sitcom type shows. He doesn't log in much these days but used to be fairly hardcore.

Oh yeah, and basshunter :0

I'm just wondering if there is any celebrity (actor,singer,athlete etc.) hidden inside our unique society? Any clues?!? :smoke:
Any comments r welcome even the stupid ones! :yay:
I've occasionally wondered this.

I think if a celebrity (or at least a super-rich celebrity) got addicted to EU it could make things interesting. A sudden super inflation of the top end items could happen as they seek instant-uberness in game to go with the uberness they possess IRL.

So on balance, I'd say there probably aren't any. At least there aren't any that see EU as that big a deal to them.

I think if a celebrity (or at least a super-rich celebrity) got addicted to EU it could make things interesting. A sudden super inflation of the top end items could happen as they seek instant-uberness in game to go with the uberness they possess IRL.

How do you think the top gear prices came to the levels they are now? :)

I've occasionally wondered this.

So on balance, I'd say there probably aren't any. At least there aren't any that see EU as that big a deal to them.

Agreed, I remember when I watched MTV cribs, that almost every celeb dude had a playstation or x-box under theirs super LCDs.....just imagine that for example those super-rich-raper-clans (lol) discover our universe...:wtg::beerchug:

... virtual autographs :scratch2:

Oh Fishface Don't go there.

There are definitely Semi famous people that play this game as in people that have small time fame where they live etc for things like tv series' modelling, acting, and singing.

Do famous people that are working hard on their careers have time for this game though?

I think I'd want to stay fairly low profile either way.

There are definitely Semi famous people that play this game as in people that have small time fame where they live etc for things like tv series' modelling, acting, and singing.

Do famous people that are working hard on their careers have time for this game though?

I think I'd want to stay fairly low profile either way.

Inbetween their acts, shows, when they are on tours - what to do in the bus all day :D

I'm sure they do have some time left over they would not mind killing in front of the pc. Why not with an online game? Dunno - seems like something I would do ... hey wait, I AM :D

Anyway they don't have to use their REAL names, do they? For example ... Brad Pitt would use Prad Bitt and I can imagine that Britney Spears easily could name herself Pritney Bears without anyone noticing it was her ...

Inbetween their acts, shows, when they are on tours - what to do in the bus all day :D

I'm sure they do have some time left over they would not mind killing in front of the pc. Why not with an online game? Dunno - seems like something I would do ... hey wait, I AM :D

Anyway they don't have to use their REAL names, do they? For example ... Brad Pitt would use Prad Bitt and I can imagine that Britney Spears easily could name herself Pritney Bears without anyone noticing it was her ...

No i suppose not. I guess unless they are more like ND and make a big thing of it we aren't ever going to know for sure.

Heap is our soc is a famous transvestite from Detroit

Dame Edna??

(sorry; i stop now .. this thread is just like a magnet on me ... must be the whole 'touch a celebrity' thingie ... Were's Your Mom when you need her?? :D )

fame?!?

Fame is something that is only transitory... people that get popular one day fade in to obsurity the next. Deep down, it doesn't matter because we are all people... Hitler, George Bush, the President, Budda, Jesus, Britney Spears, and anyone else is just a human being like you and I. That's what's great about this world.

What's great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca Cola, and you know that the President drinks Coca Cola, Liz Taylor drinks Coca Cola, and just think, you can drink Coca Cola, too. A coke is a coke and no amount of money can get you a better coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the cokes are the same and all the cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it." - Andy Warhol

There was an interesting show on National Geographic the other day where they were doing 3d models of what the earth would be like if we drained it. They got on the topic of atoms... and how matter is neither destroyed nor created... and there is a limited number of atoms on the earth...

In other words, the very air we breathe daily might be the same air that was in the lungs of Jesus, Hitler, Aristotle, etc. We are made of the same things as the stars in they sky! Fame is a silly thing.

One day, several years ago when I was on a spring break trip with some artist friends from college, we went to New York City to visit some museums. When we were at the MoMa we actually ran in to Lenny Kravitz, who was there just looking at art too. The girls in our group went crazy over that little guy (he's a lot shorter than he looks on tv). I just shrugged and went on looking at the art, standing literally inches away from canvases created by some of the greatest artists in the world.

Brad Pitt attended the same University that I currently work for. Cheryl Crow did too. Carl Edwards grew up just a few miles from here... Sara Evans grew up just across the river from where I live. I've seen each of these folks on occasion at various local events on occasion, and it was no big deal, just like it's no big deal that Deathifier is on my friends list.

People are people. Fame is nothing... It's different from person to person place to place.

I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world, but that doesn't mean you think so.

I still say that my wife is the smartest woman in the world because she married me! ;)

Last edited:
Eminem is amongst us

Back