Celebrities playing EU?

Heap is our soc is a famous transvestite from Detroit

lol, that's just awesome! If you google famous transvestite from detroit this thread pops up as the second listing...

I hate you Dale :laugh:

i_hate_you_so_much-1616.jpg

Menace said as much as he wanted to. Like he said he values the fact that no one knows who he is in real life. So why not grant him that wish? Seems like a simple enough request.

Think of the player community as a bigger form of a society, Now if his society can keep a secret. Why can't we honour his request for privacy?

I said it made me INTERESTED in knowing who he is, I didn't ask him to actually tell us. I do respect his wish and decision to keep it a secret.

nuhuh.jpg

Hmmm... Sarah Palin? :scratch2:

Hehe :laugh:

I've occasionally wondered this.

I think if a celebrity (or at least a super-rich celebrity) got addicted to EU it could make things interesting. A sudden super inflation of the top end items could happen as they seek instant-uberness in game to go with the uberness they possess IRL.

So on balance, I'd say there probably aren't any. At least there aren't any that see EU as that big a deal to them.

you dont have to be a celebrity to be rich :)

I find that having an avatar, almost like an alternate self, is sometimes used to hide the identity of certain individuals, and even if they were famous, might not ever say.

Im just stating.

:rolleyes:

you dont have to be rich to be a celebrity :yay:

now... imagine Bill Gates joining the game, depositing 1 billion USD (like 2% of his fortune) and buying up all the stuff ingame, drive up prices, and then sell again :silly2:

ya ya you got me ok fine but im not telling everyone which band im in

lol, that's just awesome! If you google famous transvestite from detroit this thread pops up as the second listing...

I hate you Dale :laugh:

i_hate_you_so_much-1616.jpg

lolololololol now thats a hell of a good prank ;))))

who knows maybe this will bring a whole lot of very colorful participants to eu ;)) heap will have own fanclub

Posted via Mobile Device

Karl XII was famous right?... right?

I think that this James fellow, played his Avatar since pregold PE and later made a really good movie about it... :yay::wtg:

Last edited:
Very true.

Okay, hands up you lot. Which one of you are Prince William and Prince Harry.

Interresting thread,

I know one guy ingame from a very famous punk rock band,
I dont see what this thread is for, because that friend of mine is the most down on ground person I know and more a normal person than any other non famous person. He is human like all of us.

have a friend in my soc that won a gold at the 1988 korea olympics and a silver at 92 barcelona if that counts, but i am sure there will be some famous ppl playing there no different to us and we all play

have a friend in my soc that won a gold at the 1988 korea olympics and a silver at 92 barcelona if that counts, but i am sure there will be some famous ppl playing there no different to us and we all play
That's really cool, some truly great achievements there! :thumbup:

Jamhot

Wow, those are some amazing accomplishments there :)

Can't wait for the 2010 Olympics to start ha :wtg:

yeah jam shes rl mate too and i still get a buzz when i see the medals, i feel a new jamhot vid idea coming lol

One day, several years ago when I was on a spring break trip with some artist friends from college, we went to New York City to visit some museums. When we were at the MoMa we actually ran in to Lenny Kravitz, who was there just looking at art too. The girls in our group went crazy over that little guy (he's a lot shorter than he looks on tv). I just shrugged and went on looking at the art, standing literally inches away from canvases created by some of the greatest artists in the world.

Great post!

I was backstage once at a political event and standing next to me for a few minutes before I realized it was Frank Sinatra. Admittedly I was in awe for a few seconds but then returned my attention to what was happening on stage. I've been fortunate to meet many celebrities and by fortunate it is because most of the ones I have met are nice, down to earth people.

Many many years ago a tv-series was canceled in my home country Finland. We gathered an address to bring it back. That did not work, but the 2 stars from the show visited Finland and i was lucky enough to get tickets to the event. So, my celebrity experience is: I have touched K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Two Thousand) , the car from Knight Rider!!!! And been 1 meter from David Hasselhoffel!!!!!!! Now give some respect ;D

If you want to have some fun with David aka Michael, here is a link for ya:

http://www.waxhoff.com/

Dunno if he plays EU though...

last i heard 2pac ran away from fame, to live in pease, he now plays EU, manages few la's and writes such classics as 'longus ain't shit but ho's and tricks', 'keep your loot up', 'Christal Palace love', 'bristle's got a baby' and ofcourse the instant hit 'l aint mad atcha, but FUMA'

i hope i didn't blow his cover, anyway u dont know his ingame name, let him be!

Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldn't consider myself a "celebrity" however..... if the community knew who I am IRL they'd be quite surprised. My SOC knows who I am and they've been quite good at keeping the secret. Entropia is my "Escape from reality" and I will keep it that way as long as I can. In Entropia I can be whoever I want and it doesn't affect my real life.

In the Western world I am infamous.... but a "celebrity" I am not. :cool:

Can I join your SOC? ;)

I can't think of any male Canadian celebrities off the top of my head. but if you're lying about your gender IRL I'm gonna have a wild stab that you're Alanis Morrisette.

:eek: I... LOVE... Alanis Morrisette.

This is a very cool thread...

I'm not a "celebrity", but I have a new album coming out In May. :D

Michael Jackson for like 10 minutes till he found out that to play Entropia you have to be at least 18 years of age :rolleyes:

I was at the frontpage of a local tabloid some 25 years ago, does that count?

Back