New Community Manager

Status
Big Big hugs hon :grouphug: . I cant think of a more deserving player,you have done so much both ingame and on the forums to promote the game. Yet you still have the courage to stand up for the players when you believe we are right. I will say that FPC has made a great choice for a political liason :) Wish you the best and if they dont treat you right,, schedule a nice pk event so we can show them how we feel :)

Gratz Skam! ..I mean.. Hanne!

FPC couldn't have made a better choice :)

Holy moley! :eek: That was huge! MEGA HUGE :D

Big congratulations Skanne :silly2:
Good choice indeed. And the best of luck with your new job. :thumbup:

Gratz Hanne!

Great move for you and FPC im sure :D

And hey, you sure found a great way to make this RCE pay lolz

Thank you! No the Skam avatar (both ingame and on forum) won't be used any more, not in private time or in work. It'll just be Hanne Gulbrandsen, Community Manager. Ill miss Skam of course, but that's life.

I have a new, official ingame avatar that Ill run around with from time to time. I aim to be present in game as well, not only via forums and blogs. :)

I'll consider that a really great sacrifice u've done for us. Atleast, i'll feel i've lost a small piece of myself if i was to ever give up playing my avatar which i've developed over the years.

Looking forward to meeting u ingame.

I'll consider that a really great sacrifice u've done for us. Atleast, i'll feel i've lost a small piece of myself if i was to ever give up playing my avatar which i've developed over the years.

Looking forward to meeting u ingame.

Agreed and Grats Hanne on the new position at FPC :)

A fantastic move on both counts, good choice Marco :thumbup:
You could not have picked a better person.

Finally the relationship bridge between the community and FPC is complete.

First things first, can you please press that big red button on the end of Marcos' throne a few times for me; I really need to get this ATH experience hapenning so I can finish crafting my kit to go out and play this game.

Thanks ! :D :silly2:

GL on the new position :wtg:

^^ Just kidding on the ATH button, but if you do happen find it, give it a whirl ! *grin*

Last edited:
Nice!! WTG MA / FPC!!!! Awesome choice! :yay::wtg:

Ummm can I have your coat Skam? ;) GL in your new job. I KNOW you'll be great at it!

Skam will be missed in the community for sure!

People keep asking me to press that button, but I swear I've been looking in every corner of this office and I have yet to find it. Perhaps they camouflaged it? ;)

JingyiDai Im not here to work up against one group alone, but everyone that makes the community; the veterans, the newcomers, the mid-levels, the casuals and the hardcores -and all the social subgroups and professions. If anyone is left out, then I won't mind someone pointing it out to me. :)

People keep asking me to press that button, but I swear I've been looking in every corner of this office and I have yet to find it. Perhaps they camouflaged it? ;)

:)

Gotta explain everything . It's the button next to the "cut power off server" .. you know that big red one where Simon always presses on if he needs the coffee machine.

Nice to see a player who has been deeply involved with the community appointed to such a position. Probably one of the best choices MA has made for staff.

This is great news, Gratz! Nearly at double digit posts already, go go go! And if your'e sharing an office with Bertha, please tack up a poster of a hunky transformer to keep her from nodding off.

Last edited:
Just confirming that this is in fact Hanne Gulbrandsen aka. me.

Skam will no longer be used, Hanne is my new forum account.

Congratulations :wtg: can I have your EFD ;)

Boo hoo hoo :cry: I feel I've been cheated now I can't complain about FPC, I've been disarmed :)

/joking

Seriously though congratulations Hanne. Now this is a pleasant surprise, I think you'll do really well in your new role and FPC couldn't have hired a better person. I feel soo happy :)

if you cant beat em'.. join em? isnt that a saying?

Alright Good luck! and how, how many pages of NDA did you sign?

Holy shit, this is one of the smartest moves FPC has ever made!
Skam you've always been awsome in the community and to now be offically working for FPC I think the out look for Entropia and FPC has gone way up.

Congratz for you, but more so Congratz to all of us.

Finally someone who cares about the game and the players not just money grabing Businessmen.

A person that communicates more with the community and also well know in the community ... why is that a bad idea ??

Did you have to quote thegreatest/profit, they are on my ignore list ;)
I can only hope he gets banned again

Big gratz Skam/Hanne all the best in your role at FPC, i hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to the communication flowing again

Rgds

Ace

HUGE Gratz SkamHanne! :laugh:

Make us proud!:wtg::yay:

:woot::shower:

Did you have to quote thegreatest/profit, they are on my ignore list ;)
I can only hope he gets banned again

Why? Because we have conflicting opinions?
Grow up, before your child does.

ps: you didn't even know about ignore until I ignored Brooklyn, be thankful.

F'ck me, that's amazing :eek:

I honestly dreamt the moment they'll have the balls to do such movement.

P.S.: if you ever ask us to call you whatever other name than Skam, :launcher:

P.P.S.: now take care with Marco around, I mean if you see him with a bucket of chocolate, just run :wise:

this is what i call an achievement :) Big gratz and stay urself.

Definately a good move. Some people are just naturally gifted at communicating, and I believe Hanne is one of them.

Good luck with your new job :) I hope you're allowed some autonomy ;)

Gratz on the new job. :yay: This ought'a be fun. :)

Gratz Hanne! :) Now I hope 711 gives you the category Community Manager
in the forum, so we quickly can head to it to look for info everyday... ;)

Intresting....
Gratz to the comunity i hope :rolleyes:

Status
Back