Info: Eudoria Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Blake Seven

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Blake Seven Simons

A Brief History of the Mining Charts and Maps

Prior to the VU10 (Cryengine) release a predecessor to this thread referenced the different resources found within each 'Revival Zone'.

Following VU10 the Revival Zones where not known at first, therefore the new world was mapped out in numbered squares in this thread.

Now that the revival zones have been established by the community it is time to update the mining maps to work using the Revival Zones again. Thanks to Stave and the Entropia Tour Agency we now have a nice new Eudoria map to work with, Amethera mapping can be found here.

The Numbering System

Just as you all got used to the new system, I have changed it again :D The major map squares on Eudoria are now numbered 1 to 12. Within each square, the individual Revival Zones are lettered, for example the Fort Argus area in general is Zone 1 and this zone comprises sub-zones 1A to 1G. The map below summarises all the zones (but don't worry there is a bigger version available if you click on it).

The Charts

With the greatly increased number of Revival Zones, keeping a chart of each zone updated using a forum page is a nightmare so I have created a new chart which summarises all the resources found in each major (1-12) zone.

I have copied over all the known information from the previous thread into a new chart which relates to the new numbering system.

More precise sub-zone information will now be held on the map rather than the charts.

The Maps

By clicking on the map below (Note for the security conscious/paranoid: The maps are hosted on my society's website therefore you will be directed away from Entropia Forum by following the links.) you will be taken to a larger map where you can view the areas at a greater scale. Moving the mouse over each zone will indicate via a "Tool Tip" the resourses that have been reported as found in each zone (this has been checked in IE8 and Firefox, although it displays better in IE8)

As data becomes available for resources in each individual sub-zone I will add the data to each zone.

Contributing Data

As with the previous maps, the data comes from the players who are out there mining so please continue to post in this thread (for Eudoria) and the one for Amethera.

I will then add the data to the chart for the major zone (if it is not there already) and update the relevant tool tip on the map.

Please ensure that when you do post the data in the thread that you include the sub-zone reference to make the process quicker. A post with "I found Iron just south of Fort Argus" makes the updating process harder, longer and a pain in general.

Thanks

Thanks are due to all the contributors of data to the previous threads and to Stave and ETA for the new map showing the Revival Zones.

I look forward to adding your data to the new maps :)

Last edited:
Eudoria Maps and Charts

Resource Chart For Major Zones

1 ORES: Adom Azzu Blau Cald Cumb Duru Erdo Gazz Igni Iron Kane Lyst Maga Megan Narc
1 EN-M: Alice Bin Crude Devil Dian Ener Garc Grow Lyt Mage Melchi Nexus Sweet Typo

2 ORES: Belk Cald Cumb Duru Erdo Lyst
2 EN-M: Alice Crude Devil Garc Lyt Melchi Typo

3 ORES: Belk Blau Cald Cumb Dian Erio Gazz Igni Iron Kane Lyst Narc Redu
3 EN-M: Alice Bin Crude Devil Ener Garc Grow Melc Sweet

4 ORES: Adom Azzu Blau Cald Copp Cumb Duru Erio Erdo Gazz Igni Iron Lyst Maga Narc Xere Zinc
4 EN-M: Alice Crude Dian Ener Ferr Garc Grow Henren Lyt Mage Melchi Nexus Sweet Typo

5 ORES: Azzu Belk Blau Cald Cumb Dian Duru Erio Erdo Erio Gazz Gold Igni Ioli Kane Lyst Megan Narc Plat Xere
5 EN-M: Alice Crude Dian Garc Grow Mage Melchi Sweet Typo

6 ORES: Belk Blau Cald Cumb Duru Erdo Gazz Gold Iron Lyst Zinc
6 EN-M: Alice Crude Devil Dian Ener Garc Grow Lyt Melchi Nexus Sweet

7 ORES: Belk Blau Cald Cumb Dian Erdo Erio Gazz Gold Hans Igni Iron Lyst Megan Plat
7 EN-M: Alice Angel Bina Crude Devil Ener Garc Grow Mage Melc Lyt Nexus

8 ORES: Azzu Belk Blau Cald Copp Cumb Duru Gold Ioli Iron Lyst Megan Narc Plat
8 EN-M: Alice Bina Crude Ener Garc Grow Mage Melchi Nexus

9 ORES: Azzu Belk Blau Cald Copp Cumb Duru Erio Erdo Gazz Iron Kane Lyst Meg Narc Zinc
9 EN-M: Alice Bina Crude Dian Ener Garc Grow Lyt Melc Typo

10 ORES: Adom Azzu Belk Blau Cald Cumb Duru Erdo Erio Gazz Gold Igni Ioli Iron Lyst Narc Zinc
10 EN-M: Crude Ener Garc Grow Melc Typo

11 ORES: Azzu Belk Blau Cald Cumb Erdo Erio Gazz Ioli Lyst Narc Terr Zinc
11 EN-M: Crude Garc Grow Melc

12 ORES: Adom Belk Cald Cumb Dian Erdo Erio Gazz Ioli Lyst Narc Trid
12 EN-M: Crude Devil Garcen Melchi

Last edited:
ohhh bravo thats some cool stuff but are we sure the ores and enmatters still have their spawn bounded within revival zones?

Nice work, good info :)

+rep!

are we sure the ores and enmatters still have their spawn bounded within revival zones?

No we aren't sure :) but we'll never find out if we don't look.

Also the size of the zones in previous system was too large to provide any kind of accuracy in pinning down specific resources so the zoning system needed a revamp anyway.

awesome job!thx , efd commin ur way ;)

Nice work , it saves me a lot of ped surveying the right sectors ;)
Thanks!

+Rep

data input

I had multiple claims of diantus liquid in sector 4 - all around Ithaca and across the river to the S too.

Edit:
Sub-zones A, I , J, K

Last edited:
I had multiple claims of diantus liquid in sector 4 - all around Ithaca and across the river to the S too.

Any chance you can give this to me in the sub-zone refs i.e 4A, 4I, 4J & 4K this means the map can be far more accurate.

I will add your find to the chart for Zone 4 though.

Resolution of map increased to give better zoom to read text.

Area 9 has Energized crystals. found em in the F block.

Wow, great work! +rep sent! :thumbup:

Map updated to Stave's latest with Cyclops volcano.

Great work ! Will be a nice reference :)

Energized crystals in 7C...and 7D

Last edited:
Thanks for this! :)

Hi,

you will have to add Erionite to areas 3 and 7 after the last VU. Only high MU resources before the last update but now it seems that you find more of that stuff there.

Cheers,

Perry

1A found some energized crystal, and a little dianthus.

Various finds added :)

you will have to add Erionite to areas 3 and 7 after the last VU. Only high MU resources before the last update but now it seems that you find more of that stuff there.

I need to know which zone within 3 and 7 this refers to i.e 3A, 3B?

Excellent work m8!

Where's the beef (Kanerium)?

Why don't I find Kanerium listed *anywhere*?

Hi,

this is the first time i register even if i read this thread for a long time. Her is my little help ;) :

1E - 1D : narc
5A : blaus, duru, igni
5B : duru, gazz
5C : duru, gazz, narc, alic, garc
5D : duru, narc
6A - 6E : cumb, cald, gazz
11C - 11L : narc

btw, +rep for your threads Black Seven.

5B is kanerium

and +rep for such a good map =)

Back