Been Away For 2 Years, whats New?

AbrahamL

Hatchling
I have read over the last few months that Entropia had some changes.. I kind of enjoyed the game a little when I played.. I never got too high with my character only really depositing about $40.. At the time I could not break even with repairs to my gun, armour, etc and it just felt like an endless grind.. I tried sweating animals and what not, but eventually deposited money only to see it vanish really quickly.. I cant find my account info so I think I would have to start over again.. I guess basically I am asking if the game has grown more friendly to newcomers?

nope...

nope... no freindlier...

If you do deposit and want to get ahead, focus on trading as your primary source of income. Then only use a portion of profits to hunt, etc.

One thing that is good for new comers now is that a lot of old timers are cashing out, so prices on a lot of nice items and estates is a lot lower than it was not-too-long ago. Grab it while you can before planets open up and prices skyrocket again.

Yeah I just read the post further down, doesnt seem to be too much different at this time.. I had hoped they would make it easier for beginners and lessen the grind somewhat.. I didnt mind paying so long as I saw some kind of advancement for my time/money, but after weeks of hunting the same level mobs, and then having to stop hunting to go out and sweat until I was able to deposit again, it just doesnt add up to a good time.. Thanks for the reply:D

Game is a lot friendlier to newcomers wanting to gear up imo...

- A large selection of Sib items have been introduced which basically makes it possible to play for little money if done with some finess at more skill levels than before.

But its like before, if act before thinking you leave your self in hands of luck alone

Blackhawk made a post if you follow this link that if you are interested in hunting will be usefull:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...smart-making-most-your-ped-9.html#post1945826

Back