Asking Bid Price on Expiring Auction Tab with no bids is missing.

Rotrap

Alpha
The mininum bid price on an item is no longer shown on items with no bids for the items shown in the expiring auction tab.

Well I guess I got the standard reply to my support case on this
Hopefully more people put in one as well so they bump it up in priority before we lose too much market information from it.
This is not really in world, but in the clientloader, the expiring auctions tab has recently started to show auctions with no bids on them as having a (0.00) bid, where before it would
show the opening bid instead of 0.00 in these cases. Now I have no idea if the auction has no bids because it is overpriced or overlooked, to know if it is worth heading to the auction house to bid on things.

This started since Feb.9th 2010.

2010-02-16 22:21 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections of the website for further information and developments.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Fix it please so PEAuction can work properly again!

Have you mentioned this issue to Hanne? Since it affects a community website, I would think it is in her remit to try to help out with this.

Fix it please so PEAuction can work properly again!

Have you mentioned this issue to Hanne? Since it affects a community website, I would think it is in her remit to try to help out with this.

No,that is an idea. There was a post from Dr.DC that implied he had. Did not see a post from him about any replies. Now that the vu is out, maybe they will have some time to get to this. I went to look for how to contact the community manager and found http://www.entropiagateway.com/2010/02/new-community-manager/ , and it says they are they go-to person in the posting, however it seems to never include any ways to contact them. :sigh:

No,that is an idea. There was a post from Dr.DC that implied he had. Did not see a post from him about any replies. Now that the vu is out, maybe they will have some time to get to this. I went to look for how to contact the community manager and found http://www.entropiagateway.com/2010/02/new-community-manager/ , and it says they are they go-to person in the posting, however it seems to never include any ways to contact them. :sigh:

This is Hanne: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/hanne|fpc.html

Just send her a PM.

Entropia Universe Support said:
Hi,
Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted. Please follow the News sections of the website for further information and developments.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Good heavens their design team works everywhere?

Invisible mobs = Design Team
Floating TP = Design Team
Web page error = Design Team

Clogged toilet? Call the Design Team :confused:

Good heavens their design team works everywhere?

Invisible mobs = Design Team
Floating TP = Design Team
Web page error = Design Team

Clogged toilet? Call the Design Team :confused:

How many people from the Design Team does it take to change a light bulb? :D

How many people from the Design Team does it take to change a light bulb? :D

Sadly there are only 6 in the team, which is why we are kept in the dark most of the time... :D

Back