Help: Help!

Stutoman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Dan Richard Baker
Just got the latest update and when I go into entropia now I can't see anything apart from the surrounding hills, my avatar's glasses and a very transparent outline of buildings.

I have the latest graphics drivers installed for my card which is a geforce 8500gt.

on windows vista at the moment, newly installed again if that makes any difference.

Any ideas? I had my card overclocked but un-overclocking it didn't change anything and my direct x version is also up to date.

Probably a corrupt install.

Try validating it to see.

Probably a corrupt install.

Try validating it to see.

thx, doing that now

gah, its now telling me to re-install the whole effing thing after I spent 10 hours downloading it! :mad: Thats just an utter piss take.

thx, doing that now

gah, its now telling me to re-install the whole effing thing after I spent 10 hours downloading it! :mad: Thats just an utter piss take.

The torrent is really quick now, I'm getting 360 kps.

A lot of people have downloaded so it'll be quicker 2nd time around.

2 corrupt installs in a row now, if the next is corrupt i'm just not going to play for a couple of months because this is really taking the piss now.

have you tried putting your graphics settings higher? When I started in VU 10 I also only saw mountains and outlines (shadows) of buildings etc...
You have to put your shader level to high at least, then I saw everything.

have you tried putting your graphics settings higher? When I started in VU 10 I also only saw mountains and outlines (shadows) of buildings etc...
You have to put your shader level to high at least, then I saw everything.

no they're fine. even on low it wouldn't have everything translucent.

Back