Your avatar is already logged on?

popohs1

Hatchling
I can't login as it says im still logged in...

Your avatar is already logged on.please log in again after one minute

I can't login as it says im still logged in...

Your avatar is already logged on.please log in again after one minute
Same problem here. Question is, is it a client or server issue?
If the issue is at client, would be fine to get a better reason for the problem.
If the issue is at server, it's quite pathetic, since this problem has been
in PE/EU/PC the 6½yrs I've been playing.
Why is it so freakin hard to do a log out feature with help of a GC-code?!?

my friend had that issue.... for at least 5 hours straight. Email MindArk with the email you used to create the account, tell them your full avatar name and stuff and ask them to manually disconnect you. I know for him, he threatened to cash out as well. They responded and logged him out within the hour.

I had the same problem. Problem solved by open support ticket and waiting 4-5 hours for support action.

I have gotten the same damn shit! I hate it, this need to be fixed ASAP

Same here, i log a ticket :(

:scared: same here , after connect lost, new log in by new Server, wake up at old place. Stay 5 Min in Aloode, see then a Ocean, "jump" to a Trade Center, pick up Dmg, die. New relog not possible :/

* deleted *

Last edited:
I cant get in either this fucking sucks - ticket logged

i got ate by the lag monster. and attempt by lhava to log me in (in another state) had similar results.

looks like it aint a client side problem.

happened when i relogged during a lag storm that was causing lots of bugs with trade and ppl were complaining about loot lag etc on soc chat.

filed a support case which is almost against my religion.

guess i'll go back to work tomorrowz.

skip

same here like skippie can play but its very laggy

also posted a supportcase, but I guess its to late, no crafting globals from me tonight :(

same here like skippie can play but its very laggy

i can not log in at all.

i suspect since the new afk feature keeps you logged on for an hour before disconnecting, i got at least an hour to wait and see if that auto logs me out then.

according to those in game, tho, im not showing on their friend lists, so maybe waiting for ma to actually disconnect us is how and when we're gonna get back in.

bad bug, affects ma's pocket. i'm sure it will find a quick fix.

Same here!

Just before a society hunt too!! :mad:

back in game. took about 30 minutes to show me logged out.

:scratch2: no - no change here - case send after first own post.

Really nice bugs :(
More from these, and WoF are not playable / fair for anyone of the Player.

Yeah, not sure how these big international events are supposed to take place with so many bugs. :confused:

At least we know why MA isn't advertising at the moment! lol! :wtg:

ma has responded on my stuck support case that they forced a logout on their end allowing me reaccess to the platform. so anybody experiencing this issue had better file their own stuck ticket. on the good side of things, the response was quick and im neither a member of warants nor have i deposited in recent memory.

skip :)

Yeah, they fixed mine quick too once support ticket was opened.

Gz on that MA! :yay:

Gah this just happened to me after what appeared to be a server problem at Wolverine. Guess I should send a support case...

rough

I am experiencing this problem as well. It just happend a few hours ago. I experienced some mild withdraw symptoms. I submitted a case and now am going to bed. I feel ok now :)

Same problem here. Again. Another support case sent.

First time i had it 3 days ago, lasted for 2 hours. During that time i had a paranoia strike. How can someone be "logged on" while i'm OBVIOUSLY not?!!

Now i have it again - 4 hours and counting. Not paranoid this time but utterly annoyed :mad:

At least change the damned error message, MA! I'm not online and i don't want to see the game telling me that my avatar is active in my absence!!!

Edit: finally entered the game after 12+ hours. Support reset some settings or something like that. Hope such bugs won't become a common "feature".

Last edited:
Well I can tell you they have not fixed the problem yet. I got kicked on the 27th while doing the new TP runs. When I tried to logg back in, I got the your are already signed in, try again after 1 minute. After an hour, still getting the same message.

Submitted a support case and am now waiting.

36 hours later still waiting. :scratch2:

Back