VU 10.8.1 Download Problem

Yiharrg! Okok Im on it :)

:computer:

stop having coffeebreaks, ur 2 hours late ;P
And give the techguys over at ma a bashing with a baseball bat and bonk it into their heads that they NEED to use frigging torrents!! ALL these problems would be gone if they did.

I dont see why torrents needed. Just click on link to downlaod update good enough for me. Otherwise just leave old update running.

And give the techguys over at ma a bashing with a baseball bat and bonk it into their heads that they NEED to use frigging torrents!! ALL these problems would be gone if they did.

Hah! I was in a meeting. ;) (And no, it wasn't with the coffeemachine!)

And I will absolutely at no circumstances bonk anyone with a baseballbat! Im a nice person, you know!

woot it downloads finally... hope it's fixed for everyone too :yay:

yah start dling

Noooo, no head bashing !
They needs those braincells to fix future bugs. :laugh:

Just gave it so they can let off some steam in a friendly baseball match,
after they fixed this ofcourse. ;)

Downloading done, patching went fine and been ingame :D

Last edited:
its downloaded at last

:):):)

downlaoded for me lets hope it patches ok.

Z

I dont see why torrents needed. Just click on link to downlaod update good enough for me. Otherwise just leave old update running.

well i'd say like 90% of ppl trying to patch cant, due to this problem, and a torrent would solve it as the bandwidth wouldnt be dependant on MA.

Hah! I was in a meeting. ;) (And no, it wasn't with the coffeemachine!)

And I will absolutely at no circumstances bonk anyone with a baseballbat! Im a nice person, you know!

tsk tsk nice and nice sure ok, bonk them on the head from me then :p

also dont be in meetings during patching, you should be here rummoging around in the forum seeing what problems we get.. and yes we always get them.. it's MA were talking about here ;)

Skammy seems that has the magic touch :ahh:

Now working , thanks hon! :)

Client loader is working and downloading for me now.

Next time they have to post in the support-news, in addition to estimated downtime (30mins-1h), estimated patch time (2-4h) too!

"Could not start the updater application"...that's the error message I'm getting... :(

A socmate has exactly the same problem. Could you fix this ?

I have problem when directly downloading the update from bittorrent (as client stalled download and wouldnt restart). Even though the patch application is downloaded, when I execute it it cannot find entropia universe on my system and suggests I install it again.
It's there I know it is, but I may have missed the previous update.
Can someone please torrent that update or perhaps setup a torrent of the whole damn thing.
Thanks

Latest VU installation files here

Without fail the download mirror has assisted me in downloading and applying the last 4 updates now.

In this thread there is also the 10.8 client install which would be saved to your machine so any installation corruption and can simply be replaced without having to download over and over.

Mind you the validation process from the launcher is also now a repair function so this will hopefully not be the case in the future.

can someone try helping me? EU Loader is giving me this message while he try to aplly the patch ..."a hardware I/O error was reported while accesing an unamed file" I did uninstall, install again, same error

Pls someone help :)

Back