Info: CP ---> loot ?

Maybe MA is rebalancing the loot making it harder to global like in the past.
At least, that was one of their questions in their survey to make the loot more balanced (and not more higher hofs)

Atami

Maybe MA is rebalancing the loot making it harder to global like in the past.
At least, that was one of their questions in their survey to make the loot more balanced (and not more higher hofs)

Atami

Basically a good thing, but when even the small HOFs are more rare it will get even harder to catch MU on most mobs. Anyway OT here in this thread, but good or bad loot is no issue to blame CP for imho.

Reactions: das
I think most people who answered the survey told them the loot was unbalanced. I also named it as one of the reasons why i would not recommend the game to any of my RL friends. The amount of turnover it takes to reach the average return seems to be way to high.

MA seems to have a to big need to pump out huge ATH's that get bigger and bigger. But the player base to get it from is just to small.

Cheers
Siam

I think most people who answered the survey told them the loot was unbalanced. I also named it as one of the reasons why i would not recommend the game to any of my RL friends. The amount of turnover it takes to reach the average return seems to be way to high.

MA seems to have a to big need to pump out huge ATH's that get bigger and bigger. But the player base to get it from is just to small.

exactly my though.
MA should reduce the biggest loot size and number...we dont have right now the player base to fillup 100k ATH in a good time frame without making tons of player lose their pants while hunting...
Biggest loot should be set to 10k for big HP mobs.same for mining and crafting...
also , when you get 100k you more likely withdraw it... when you get 10k , you more likely buy some armor or amo...
Its better if people cycle ped back...

PS: it would be also nice if all loot was shared amond all the player , and not only the choosen few...quite depressing to hunts for weeks and see always the same people geting ATH after hof with item inside while you have hard time to get a 50 ped global...

If you ask me , loot system is total meesed and need a big cheking fixing with setting and tweaking...

Last edited:
I have no complaints about loot @ CP :yay:

Watch me next month when I will kill 14000 aurli's :D

Hello,

I must say that CP loot went horrible for me after vu10... I visited it since then more then once, and hunted a lot but it seems i cant find the good period anymore ;) ( Pre vu10 i was able to camp few days, loose and gain something.. But not anymore )

Anyway, it might be only me and my damned ava.

Still big +rep to buzz for how he is managing the cp.. Im really impressed by the booths.. its like you can find everything you need there in case you forget something or something break up ;)

Im really impressed by the booths.. its like you can find everything you need there in case you forget something or something break up ;)

Yay!! Remember to look at my booth too!! Let me know if there is anything you guys need up there. (Sorry for the off topic thing.) But yah I agree with the loot being more balance and not having the one or two getting the huge HOFs. CP is not to blame for the bad loots. So go up there hunt and buy stuff from the booths!!

:confused: Um, this thread was made back in March. It lasted to May and for some reason, the OP bumped it yesterday (5 months later).

Frankly my recent time there (few weeks ago?) was a lot of fun and actually kinda profitable. :D But maybe I just got lucky.

[...]
also , when you get 100k you more likely withdraw it... when you get 10k , you more likely buy some armor or amo...

[...]

It's so obvious I am just afraid they won't understand it :evilking: because their approach is more complicated: "make em loot big, it will bring new players". I don't understand that approach, therefore it must be complicated.

not even a 1k loot. this might not relate but the point i am making loot might not be good game wide so its not fair to say "its cp fault"

hof on the way about if it hasn't already happened 90k or more. That or the balancing manager is on holiday again.

If they have changed the loot system to be more balanced then why don't they announce it? Surely all the players who haven't deposited because of a perceived imbalance would start up again or would that be admiting to screwing the players for the past 2-3 years?

I just checked tracker, and it's not Dome 4... you are in Dome 1.

Since Eomons migration, you had 63 globals on other mobs, including leviathons etc and just 1 small hof.

then in the 55 globals you had at CP in a month, you had 3 hofs. So it looks like you did 3 times better then before? I dont' understand your argument really?

and if you are talking about before this time hunting in D4 then sry I was mistaken.
But bad hunts can go anywhere. I had like 200 globals on osseocs without any big hof. Peter Griffen had almost 400 globals recently on spiders, without anything over 450 sized hof. Many hunters have hunted tonnes of didn't get big hofs, like Pusur who went 3 years without a big hof, and he had like 5k+ globals in that time.

PM had 22k hofs twice at CP in a week. While Etopia did the whole kreltin mission without a hof over 500.
Here is a list of all ubers 10k+ from CP this year: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?178669-CP-Uberloots-2010&p=2284759&viewfull=1#post2284759

I understand loots can go bad, or hunters can be on bad luck streaks.. but this is true for the whole scope of EU. it's not confined to 1 mob, or 1 place, or 1 land area.

That 54 hunts was in Dome 4 in the begining when you buy it from MA i dont talk about the mission i do now in dome 1 thats a other thing but i would never put my foot in dome 4 i lost about 50-60k peds in this hunts so no way i will put my foot there anymore because that kind of nerf ( or bad luck i have never seen in the game ) so if i get tired of the mission there i stop and never come back to CP...

So its Dome 4 i talking about.

Last edited:
Hello,

I must say that CP loot went horrible for me after vu10... I visited it since then more then once, and hunted a lot but it seems i cant find the good period anymore ;) ( Pre vu10 i was able to camp few days, loose and gain something.. But not anymore )

Anyway, it might be only me and my damned ava.

Still big +rep to buzz for how he is managing the cp.. Im really impressed by the booths.. its like you can find everything you need there in case you forget something or something break up ;)

For that you can also get a big +Rep from me.:yay:

exactly my though.
MA should reduce the biggest loot size and number...we dont have right now the player base to fillup 100k ATH in a good time frame without making tons of player lose their pants while hunting...
Biggest loot should be set to 10k for big HP mobs.same for mining and crafting...

PS: it would be also nice if all loot was shared amond all the player , and not only the choosen few...quite depressing to hunts for weeks and see always the same people geting ATH after hof with item inside while you have hard time to get a 50 ped global...

If you ask me , loot system is total meesed and need a big cheking fixing with setting and tweaking...

:wise:

Cant agree more...

That 54 hunts was in Dome 4 in the begining when you buy it from MA i dont talk about the mission i do now in dome 1 thats a other thing but i would never put my foot in dome 4 i lost about 50-60k peds in this hunts so no way i will put my foot there anymore because that kind of nerf ( or bad luck i have never seen in the game ) so if i get tired of the mission there i stop and never come back to CP...

So its Dome 4 i talking about.

If your Dome 4 hunts were months ago...why are you complaining about them now? :scratch2:

Lol... where.. when? where can we go for obtain in hunting 2k peds x 2k peds?????

(normally you receive 1k ped x 2k peds in expenses, each run.)

So, where, when, what are you talking Willys????:rolleyes:

keyword: if!

I agree to what Buzz said earlier, higher risk mobs gives higher risk in return... You can have sucky runs and then one epic run....

ATH mobs are dangerous in both damage/hp and loot :)

I am still quite new (Back after a few years) but kind of like the ATH's just not the way it works now.

a very small % of ammo used should go to a ATH pool (1% or less) but the time between ATH should be extended alot.

That way we don't lose 30%+ of our loot now to fill up the pool quicker lol

I have not been to CP since my previous life in the game now I spend my days on RT opi hunting Vixens and loot there is bad at times to but thats not ND's fault.... back to MA.

Back