Info: Amethera Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Blake Seven

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Blake Seven Simons
Update 25th May 2010

A Brief History of the Mining Charts and Maps

Prior to the VU10 (Cryengine) release a predecessor to this thread referenced the different resources found within each 'Revival Zone'.

Following VU10 the Revival Zones where not known at first, therefore the new world was mapped out in numbered squares in this thread.

Now that the revival zones have been established by the community it is time to update the mining maps to work using the Revival Zones again. Thanks to Stave and the Entropia Tour Agency we now have new Amethera and Eudoria maps.

The Numbering System

The major map squares on Amethera are now numbered 13 to 26. Within each square, the individual Revival Zones are lettered, for example the Oshiri area in general is Zone 13 and this zone comprises sub-zones 13to 13F. The map below summarises all the zones (but don't worry there is a bigger version available if you click on it).

The Charts

With the greatly increased number of Revival Zones, keeping a chart of each zone updated using a forum page is a nightmare so I have created a new chart which summarises all the resources found in each major (13-26) zone.

I have copied over all the known information from the previous thread into a new chart which relates to the new numbering system.

More precise sub-zone information will now be held on the map rather than the charts.

The Maps

By clicking on the map below (Note for the security conscious/paranoid: The maps are hosted on my society's website therefore you will be directed away from Entropia Forum by following the links.) you will be taken to a larger map where you can view the areas at a greater scale. Moving the mouse over each zone will indicate via a "Tool Tip" the resourses that have been reported as found in each zone (this has been checked in IE8 and Firefox, although it displays better in IE8)

As data becomes available for resources in each individual sub-zone I will add the data to each zone.

Contributing Data

As with the previous maps, the data comes from the players who are out there mining so please continue to post in this thread (for Amethera) and or the thread for Eudoria.

I will then add the data to the chart for the major zone (if it is not there already) and update the relevant tool tip on the map.

Please ensure that when you do post the data in the thread that you include the sub-zone reference to make the process quicker. A post with "I found Iron just north of Oshiri" makes the updating process harder, longer and a pain in general.

Thanks

Thanks again are due to all the contributors of data to the previous threads and to Stave and ETA for the new map showing the Revival Zones.

I look forward to adding your data to the new maps :)

Last edited:

Resource Chart For Major Zones

13 ORES: Adom Azzu Belk Blau Copp Cumb Dian Duru Erdo Gazz Gold Igni Lang Lyst Megan Narc Niks Plat Redu Valu Vesp Zinc
13 EN-M: Acid Alice Ange Ares Azur Crude Devil Ferrum Lumis Lyt Mage Melchi Solis Typo

14 ORES: Adom Azzu Belk Blau Cald Copper Cumb Erdo Gazz Gold Lyst Narc Niks Plat Redu Terr Zinc
14 EN-M: Acid Alice Ange Ares Bina Cave Crude Ferrum Garc Henren Lyt Solis Typo

15 ORES: Belk Cald Cumb Gold Lang Lano Lyst Narc Zane
15 EN-M: Acid Ange Crude Devil Garc Grow Henren Melchi Nexus

16 ORES: Belk Duru Gazz Iron Kane Lyst Red Ruga
16 EN-M: Cave Crude Garc Mage Typo

17 ORES: Azzu Belk Blau Coba Copp Duru Gazz Iron Lyst Meganite Ruga
17 EN-M: Acid Alice Bin Crude Devil Garc Grow Lumis Lyt Melchi Mage Nexus Sweet Typo

18 ORES: Adom Belk Blau Cumb Dian Frig Lano Lyst Narc
18 EN-M: Acid Ange Crude Devil Grow Henren Nexus

19 ORES: Adom Alf Belk Blau Cumb Dian Duru Frig Gazz Gold Iron Kane Lang Lano Lyst Terr Trid Val Zane
19 EN-M: Alice Ange Crude Dunk Grow Lumis Mage Melchi Nexus Sweet Typo

20 ORES: Belk Copp Dian Lyst
20 EN-M: Alic Crude Grow Mage Nexus Typo

21 ORES: Blau Belk Kirtz Lyst Niks
21 EN-M: Crude Garc Lyta Melchi

22 ORES: Belk Blau Cumb Cald Cumb Dian Frig Kane Lyst Terr Trid Quant
22 EN-M: Ange Crude Dunk Ferr Grow Lyt Typo

23 ORES: Azzu Blau Cumb Lyst Narc Trid Zinc
23 EN-M: Crude Garc Grow

24 ORES: Azzu Belk Erdo Frig Gang Gold Lyst Niks Zinc
24 EN-M: Alice Bina Blood Crude Devil Ferrum Lyta Mage Melchi Typo

25 ORES: Adom Azzu Belk Blau Dian Erdo Frig Gang Gold Himi Kane Lang Lyst Morp Narc Niks Pyr Quan Valu Zinc
25 EN-M:Acid Alic Ange Bina Blood Crude Devil Fire Lyt Mage Melch Typo Vege

26 ORES: Alfe Azzu Belk Blau Cald Gold Lyst Meganite Narc Quant Ter Zinc
26 EN-M: Crude Garcen Grow

Last edited:
very useful thanks

17C ?Has Meganite. Found 44 ped tt of it on a 1k bomb run yesterday.

So, will you update it by sector? i can provide a little help concerning areas 13 and 14.

Where's the Kanerium?

Why don't I find Kanerium listed *anywhere*? I saw it listed in the entry information to AOL#39. I haven't found any, there, but it's at least in the AOL's "recent finds" list. That would be 24C and 24D. Any confirmations?

16-G - Cave Garc Mage Typo

nice work ! ty

19 tridenite

19 tridenite

I can add that to the chart, any chance you can tell me with lettered area(s) you found it in so that I can add it to the map?

17-C Nexus, Binary, Growth

25-F Oil, Blood Moss, Lytarian, Angelic, Acid, fire root, Morpheus, Gold,
Lysterium, Langotz

14-A Adamosite

22-K Cumbriz, Oil, Quantium

16-G Gazz, Garcen

Last edited:
C14: narc, caldorite, lyst, blau, crude, ares, alicenies, angelic
D14: narc, caldorite, lyst, adomasite, nikasarium, blau, crude, ares, alicenies, angelic
I16: lyst, gazz, durulium, gacern, typnolic, megarian, cave
J16: lyst, gazz, durulium, megarian, cave

Hello! :)

A short list from me:

19G - Lumis, Nexus
25G - Oil

duru, nik & megan in 13C

angelic grit in 13C

there r others for this area, but i cat remember them

Update for you

Done some en-matter mining in Atrax Beach and the area south of Omegaton West...

Overall impression: not a very friendly area for lower level miners (or else I was on one of my worst ever runs). 2 finds in 25 bombs. Both oil.

So my update for you is:

22G / H : Crude Oil

Back