Info: Amethera Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Hey.

19G: Additionally I have found there an Oil
14A: Caldo, Narc, Blaus

Last edited:
24 E - Azzurdite, Belkar, Frigulite, Niksarium, Melchi, Crude Oil, Lytairian, Magerian

24 F - Azzurdite, Belkar, Nikasrium, Crude Oil, Magerian

I was testing some places lately and here is another list (pity it rarely is profitable, hehe):

20 I: Lysterium stone
22 K: Lysterium stone
19 F: Frigulite stone, Gold stone, Lysterium stone

Last edited:
Some stuffs for ya to add Blake :)

19F - Lyst

16G - Durulium

19E - Lyst, Lanorium, Blausorium, Cumbriz and Frigulite

18B - Lyst

18A - Lyst and Lanorium

hope this helps a lil :wtg:

Timbesha

Found in sector 19C:

S.E. of Timbesha (31667, 43346) Cumbriz
S.E. of Timbesha (31779, 43216) Crude Oil

Currently investigating an issue with maps showing different markers on two pages of map rather than a single map.

Update:

There does seem to be some sort of issue with the site creating new pages automatically and as far as I can guess to accommodate additional markers. There doesn't seem to logical system to this so I have flagged the issue to the site support.

In the meantime as a workaround, you may need to flick through the map pages (top left hand side of map) to ensure you can see any markers in a particular area. Apologies for any inconvenience, I hope to get a normal service resumed asap.

Last edited:
22 K: Blausarium

Was interesting, the ground is the same color as this ore where i found the claim.

--- edit ---

23 D: Blausarium
26 A: Quantium Stone, Blausarium
26 B: Belkar
26 C: Belkar
26 D: Belkar
26 I: Caldorite
26 E: Caldorite, Crude Oil, Garcen Grease, Lysterium, Belkar
25 D: Erdorium, Belkar, Alicenies, Blausarium, Lysterium
17 B: Cobalt, Guzzurdite, Alicenies, Force Nexus

Additional notes:

-Both 26B and 26C claims were found on the gray island south of Sakura city that is covered in allophyl of all maturities, which are non-hostile unless prevoked.
-26E's Garcen Grease, Lysterium and Belkar were found on the larger of the two islands directly south of OLA 19's tp.
-Two separate Garcen Greasef finds on larger island.
-Lysterium and Belkar were both around the cluster of hills/mountains at the east end of the larger island. They spawned up on top of the mountains/hills and were very difficult to reach. Found Caldorite only on the smaller south-western island.
-25D all claims were on the southern island covered in molisks.
-17B all claims found around the pool in the center of the TI Volcano itself except for cobalt, which was directly across the bridge from the TI Volc. teleport.

BEWARE:
-The only mob spawning on the larger island is a lone Old Atrax that I was lucky to trap in the trees.
-The only mob on small island was an Atrax Guardian, but it can be drowned if cautious.
-Gray Island in southern 25D is covered in molisk of all ages.
27172-allophyl-isle.jpg
27174-atraxislands.jpg
I know they're not pretty, but paint loads so much faster than photoshop.

Last edited:
14A: lyst, azzurdite, copper, niksarium, adomasite, caldorite erdorium

14A cave sap, typnolic steam, lytarian dust, oil, alicenies liquid, angelic grit, ferrum nuts, ares head, acid root

Something unlisted I found:

24C - Ferrum Nuts (found twice)

Found in sector 19C:

S.E. of Timbesha (31667, 43346) Cumbriz

Thanks to your tip. I found some Cumbriz @ (31771, 43400) & (31649, 43281) :yay:

23A: Crude Oil, Garcen Grease, Growth Molecule

near the teleporter :D

Still working on the revised map, should be up in a day or so.

The map has now been updated as follows:
  • The "Google Map" version has had to be replaced with the Tool Tip style map due to limitations to the number of push pins I could use :(
  • Background updated to Stave's latest map (Thanks again Stave)
  • Information relating to finds on Treasure Island has been reset as the revival boundaries have been updated with the latest map.

The URL for the map page has changed so you will need to make sure that you update any bookmarks

Last edited:
22 D:

Ore:
Cumbriz, Lyst, Belkar, Blaus, Terrudite

Enmatter:
Oil

22c:

Ore:
Lyst, Blaus, Cumb

Enmatter:
Growth, Angelic, Oil

19 E has Growth Molecule, Angelic Grit :yay:
Ahh...The Estophyls

Last edited:
15C: (OLA50) Belkar, Caldorite, Cumbriz, Gold, Lanorium, Lysterium, Narcanisum -/- Acid Root, Angelic Grit, Crude Oil, Devil's Tail, Force Nexus, Growth Molecules, Henren Stems

Get Hiryuu ironman mission before heading in :)

Amethera Outback Land #50

Last edited:
The map says Lang and Zand can be found in 15c, I've been unable to find either. I will award 500 EFD to the first person to post a screenie of either of these types within OLA50. Winner of award may only win 500 EFD, so you may not claim both prizes. Must show deed with location and a timestamp in chat showing later than this posting (no old screenies), finder must be equipped and showing near avatar name, finder window and loot window must still be open.

Please PM me when you have posted, so I do not miss it.

Thx for the additions, I will update the thread in a week´s time when I am back :)

Maps and chart all updated :)

I have some updated layouts from Stave and Entropia Tour Agency to work on, but the fall out from the crappy month that was July for me may delay the map update for a few weeks longer.

17c
Ores - Lyst ( im not mining too much ores ) :)
Enmat - Oil, Garcen Grease, Typo, Devil's Tail

Back