The DELETE-Competition.

Status

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Welcome to the "DELETE-Competition"!

The person who make this thread deleted wins!

Price: 500 Efd!

Lets go! Good luck too you all! :)

/Hotte

Is getting it sent to off-topic the same thing?

HAHA! No! Deleted is the thing! :)

/Hotte

taken from the Client Loader EULA---
8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct

b. You may not take any action, post, communicate, upload or otherwise use any content to threaten, harass, cause grief or distress to any of MindArk’s employees or agents or MindArk’s affiliate’s employees or agents in or outside the Entropia Universe, including, but not limited to, IRC channels or public web forums."

taken from the EF rules page---

2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation
Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the Entropia Universe Terms of Use or End User License Agreement (EULA) WILL BE DELETED, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum. This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PED or items for cash, attempts to circumvent the official deposit/withdrawal channels, attempts to exploit a weakness in the client software and/or Entropia Universe servers, or defamation of Mindark, its representatives and/or Entropia Universe.

i think the OP could be considered an attempt to cause grief:laugh:

I have reported this thread.

please give me my efd.

narfi

Ill split the EFD with a mod if they remove the thread.

*insert hotte lapdance pic*

\o/
o
/\

So this guy walks into his apartment ...

and shoots his cousin in the knee ...

vagina.jpg

Won't get the thread deleted but did make me lol so I though I'd share!

Last edited:
OMG that's a disturbing pic. Dunno if it'll get the thread deleted, mind.... and yes, along with Rockchick I'm asking; how the hell you gonna know who got it deleted after it's gone?

For my part in getting this thread judged and found wanting....

You know what I think of Allah? He's a ******* *** ********* ****

*Translation available by pm once you supply proof of your inability to raise a Fatwa.

Hurrikane

Status
Back