JIIIS AutoScreen and Personal Tracker

Fine program you have there.
I have tryed it for a week or so and it works fine. I have not been using it for the last week because I thought it was affecting my loot. But the loot is even worse now or the same. So I have downloaded your program again.

I have not been using it for the last week because I thought it was affecting my loot. But the loot is even worse now or the same. So I have downloaded your program again.

that is interesting theory but i guess there is no connection between my program and loot :D i hope your loot will be better again :cool:

MA changed a bit the way chat is logged to chat.log, I don't have a time to fix it in program but you can add what is between apostrophes before avatar / friends names in my program:

"[] " -> bracket bracket space

it should do the trick to catch globals

cheers :cool:

Im having issues with it keeping track of my hint percentage or anything in the solo column when your hunting alone. The team column works fine.

I'm running it on a windows 7 x64 machine

Im having issues with it keeping track of my hint percentage or anything in the solo column when your hunting alone. The team column works fine.

I'm running it on a windows 7 x64 machine

I stopped maintaining this program because only few ppl used it and IRL issues don't leave me much free time, maybe in some future, who knows ;) try EUhunter program if it's still working

PS. I would like to thanks all who contributed in any way when I was preparing this application, thx guys

About half month ago MA introduced some changes in chat.log file which caused my tool to stop working. Development of this tool was suspended few months ago but I got so many PMs that it was easier to make fix than answer all of them ;).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.4 has been released.
JASPT v1.4 download: http://tnij.org/jaspt14

some ppl reported problems with downloading latest version, should be fixed now

Get alias doesnt exist msg :(

get missing tsere300_bcb6_mdi.dll file on all downloads ???

get missing tsere300_bcb6_mdi.dll file on all downloads ???

this file should be included in all downloads

whats your Win version?
maybe try to put this file in windows\system or windows\system32 directory

the page for downloads seems to be off...plz reupp the filesomewhere!

Thx

Nyb

the page for downloads seems to be off...plz reupp the filesomewhere!

Thx

Nyb

Think it was taken down the same day it was put on, never found the new version from start lol. Tried several other tools, but none is as great as this one was. Well for my usage then.

Can someone tell me why the tracker option is not tracking my friends globals anymore !?

Can someone tell me why the tracker option is not tracking my friends globals anymore !?

You have to add "[] " in front of their names. Without the quotes that is. Version 1.3 was the last one published.

I will try to upload it somewhere till the end of this week, with some minor changes like removing the need of using [], and fixing this &apos etc. stuff in mobs/LAs names :cool:

I will try to upload it somewhere till the end of this week, with some minor changes like removing the need of using [], and fixing this &apos etc. stuff in mobs/LAs names :cool:

Cool, so until its fixed am i placing the names inside the brackets like this [name of ava] or like this []name of ava ?

Thanks

Cool, so until its fixed am i placing the names inside the brackets like this [name of ava] or like this []name of ava ?

Thanks

It would be like "[] The Rising Star" without the quotes. Don't forget the space after the [] after which you put the name.

version 1.4 is ready, I will upload it somewhere around Sunday-Monday

not much new in this version:
- fixed problem with "[] " in avatar names
- fixed problem with ' " etc.
- adjusted "Top mining/hunting land areas" tables to display info in more clear way

there are still some known problems, but there is no ETA to fix them, main functionality works well though ;)

there may be some problems with using version 1.3 files in version 1.4, that's why I need to ask 2-3 ppl to send me all save_xxx.xml files (I will try to prepare instruction how to fix them in Notepad or some editor), my email you will find in About tab in program, thank you

JIIIS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

version 1.4: http:\\tnij.org\jaspt14

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

files save_tracker.csv / save_landareas.csv from version 1.3 need to be fixed / removed before running v1.4 (make a copy of that files before fixing them, just in case)

how to fix?

1. for every ppl: delete save_tracker.csv / save_landareas.csv

2. for almost every ppl: delete in save_tracker.csv / save_landareas.csv all rows which contain & character

3. for experienced ppl: try to fix data structure in files save_tracker.csv / save_landareas.csv so each row contain proper number of ; characters (which separates data), it will involve such replacements as:

save_landareas.csv file:
' -> '
" -> "
this should fix this file

save_tracker.csv:
Nea' -> Nea's Place;
Medusa' -> Medusa's Head;
" -> "
' -> '
" -> "
& -> &
other &xxx; entries to proper characters
also rows with Mulaak'f and maybe some other
above replacement may not be enough, each row should have proper number of ; (six exactly)

JIIIS

Last edited:
previous post was updated with link and some additional info, thank you Luckycharm for save files :) I see there is not much interest in this program anymore, cause only Luckycharm responded to my request, so new versions and more fixes are not planned

JIIIS

Last edited:
Thx for the update!

This has always been the easiest to understand tool for me and has all features I like lol.

Cheers,
Gally

Oh wow, I only just found this, and if it works as I think it does, then I will definitely be using it! I'll test it today and come back with my findings.

Cheers :)

I tested it on a healing run just now. It works great and even has more functionality than I use.

Only one little issue here is that the program sometimes "misses" clicks and No Loots (as far as I've observed). I wonder how it's possible that it misses occasionally when it catches most things so well.

Otherwise, I'll most definitely be using this tool to bring a new dimension to my Healing Service (see Signature) by being able to dish out stats about the runs. Also I can monitor and try to improve my technique in terms of Average Heal. I absolutely love the Overlay option as well, that's awesome.

I'll be promoting this tool among my friends and acquaintances for sure.

Cheers!

Dalas.

I am glad Dalas that you like my tool ;)

and I have great news for you and some other ppl who asked me about this before, I found some time today and prepared two changes in program engine, one refers exactly to losing sometimes some info by program (globals, team loot, heal, etc.), I think I managed to fix it (or at least make it much more better) but I need somebody to test it more precisely, more info tomorrow

PS. it's nice coincidence cause I read your post with question after I made changes today ;)

JASPT v1.5 update info:

1. global / HOF / PM sounds are loaded into memory on program startup (or after changing configuration) so there should be no more any delay before playing them which was happening sometimes

2. program is not "eating" chat.log / private_chat.log files anymore, so it should work now together with other applications which work on that files, if they do not block access to these files ofc

3. there was a problem when sometimes program was not tracking all things (globals, team loot, heals, ...), I made some changes in a way how I read EU log files, seems that previous method (even if it was only reading log files and then moving them to backup file with removing main files) was preventing sometimes EU to log all data, now it should not happen, but if so that means that EU is for sure not logging all data and nothing more could be done, anyway I hope that my fix will help, please test it and give me some feedback, thanks

4. % of hits / critical hist are now displayed with 1 digit precision

JASPT v1.5 download: http://tnij.org/jaspt15

if you have v1.4 running you could just replace JASPT.exe file with new version, if you are migrating from v1.3 or older you have to follow up info posted with v1.4 release

looking forward to your feedback, hope you enjoy it

JIIIS

Ah many thanks for the update! Will see if it's as great as the former version ;)

Ah many thanks for the update! Will see if it's as great as the former version ;)

I hope it's at least not worse than v1.4 ;) but I would love to see some feedback if last changes in v1.5 improved data tracked (especially on hunt and skills logging)

clearur pm box plz:)

Alright, awesome. Tested it and it's great! Perfect funcionality.

I just wondered if it was possible that a new feature could be added to have several "instances" such that I could record my total since I started tracking and have instances to record each hunt (healing job). These instances could potentially be saved individually.

I have absolutely no idea how hard this would be to work into the program, but just throwing out some ideas here that could be nice :)

Thanks a lot for this awesome program.

Back