Who would be interested in getting information for hunting & mining events ?

Which mailing list interests you ?

• Yes, I want to be part of a public mailing list (post below)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes, I want to be part of a private mailing list (post in PM)

• No, I'm not interested in events (no posts)

• Let me check out atami's signature, I'll just join that those :-) (give me efd)

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
Hi,

I was wondering if people would be interested in being in a mailing list where you are informed about upcoming events. A bit like MA is informing us by mail.

Personally, I'd like to get a mailing list together for

1) Miners
2) Hunters

If you are interested being in such a list then you can post your name here for getting the info in PM on this forum or sent me your email so we can keep you posted by mail.

This idea is just because a lot of nice events pass by (aside from mine :p) and I miss them too because I notice to late or didn't read in time.

Personally I am interested in getting that info from other LA owners at atami@telenet.be

So please let me know if you want to be on my list (pm) or post here so all land owners can pick it up if they want to.

Currently the links to my events are in my signature & a specific thread but I know many people don't have the time nor the time to read it.

Hope this helps my events but mainly the community.

Atami

Those who vote on a private mailing list, please send a PM ... otherwise it is to private to be able to sent something out ;)

Back